Racing.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 07:05 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Racing.......

Is really dangerous and dumb. I used to go to street races in california until I watched true life "I'm a street racer" realized how dangerous they were. If you are lucky, you will only hurt yourself and the guy you are racing, but most likely you will hurt someone else too, most likely someone innocent driving thier kids home from a movie or something. I hear about it all the time, the cars going of into crowds of spectators standing on the side of the road. You all are being stupid and I don't need to remind you that if you hurt someone, you best believe you will be doing some time. I admit too when I am alone late at night and someone pulls up I can't always restist....but I should, we all should. If you really wanna race so bad go to the track, don't do it on public roads where someone can get hurt. Okay, say what you want as I am sure you will, I don't care, It doesn't change the fact that street racing is dangerous and lame.
Old 08-30-2002, 07:07 PM
Moderator Alumnus

TV...Teacher! Mother! Secret lover....
Old 08-30-2002, 09:52 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Re: Racing.......

Originally posted by jrok991
I admit too when I am alone late at night and someone pulls up I can't always restist....
Yeah sure... We all know what YOU do late at night...

:wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

Now just go away!
Old 08-31-2002, 12:45 PM
Selling Chicken Parts

I'm not resistin shit unless a cop is there

Anyway, i did see two hit each other last night...after the race. The winner of the race pops a uturn but there were two more guys following the race, so the one guy smashes into the winner! Doh!
Old 09-04-2002, 01:48 PM
Cruisin'

anyone let me know about tls/cls 0-to-60 putting it right at 6.5??
thanks
Old 09-04-2002, 01:55 PM
Cruisin'

I got tls 02 and cls 03 automatic.
I read road&track tls 02 0-to-60 6.5, cls 01 0-to-60 6.7 right???
I wonder cls 03 is the same with the tls 02, if anybody know about the please let me know thank you.
Old 09-04-2002, 02:06 PM
Shift_3.5 Auto

Re: Racing.......

Originally posted by jrok991
Is really dangerous and dumb. I used to go to street races in california until I watched true life "I'm a street racer" realized how dangerous they were. If you are lucky, you will only hurt yourself and the guy you are racing, but most likely you will hurt someone else too, most likely someone innocent driving thier kids home from a movie or something. I hear about it all the time, the cars going of into crowds of spectators standing on the side of the road. You all are being stupid and I don't need to remind you that if you hurt someone, you best believe you will be doing some time. I admit too when I am alone late at night and someone pulls up I can't always restist....but I should, we all should. If you really wanna race so bad go to the track, don't do it on public roads where someone can get hurt. Okay, say what you want as I am sure you will, I don't care, It doesn't change the fact that street racing is dangerous and lame.
You can die on a track too. What happens if i flip over the divider and land on the other car? I seen way to many drag races with real drag cars and see people injured and hurt worst than street racing. I am not supporting street races, but when a track is 40 mins or and hour or two away, that is not something i am going to do on a daily basis.
Old 09-08-2002, 09:36 PM
What can I get ya?

shut your piehole