Played around with a (modded???) Accord V6

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2002 | 09:30 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Played around with a (modded???) Accord V6

Making the weekly trip back from O'Hare and I'm just enjoying my drive at 65mph in the left lane. I see this asshole weaving in and out of traffic. He pulls up next to me and then cuts me off. I still don't know how he managed not to hit the guy in the lane next to me, and not run into the dude the was 4 car lengths ahead of me. He was going pretty fast...

Well, that pissed me off. He takes off, and I follow. But it seems that he's got some pull in that Accord coupe. I hang with him. Then he really starts picking up speed; 90mph or so. Still on him when he then starts making passes on the off-ramp lane. That's where I back off. I ain't gonna play like that.

So I get back in the left lane, and pick up speed to about 80mph. I see the Accord ahead of me and he's slowing down. He obviously wants to play.

So I floor it and basically pass him like he's standing still. I thouhgt I made my point by roaring past him. But he didn't give up. I continue to push it and just keep pulling on him.

I shut it down at about 100 and let him fly on by. Dumbass cuts across a couple lanes of traffic and gets in another off-ramp lane. I pull up next to him, and can't see shit as his tint was way too freakin' strong. Not sure if he was modded at all, but by the tint and the pull he had I'm guessing it was.

Probably not the smartest chase in the world, but I didn't make any stupid moves like that bonehead. Fun none the less...
Old 03-28-2002 | 10:22 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Nice kill.
Old 03-28-2002 | 10:23 PM
In Da LBC with Snoop Dogg

Fucker is going to cause an accident, stay away from fools like him if you love your ride, it'll suck being a pedestrian due to some careless fools ignorance.

Next time just show him why he should have spent a few more dollars and how it would have been well spent, smoke him hard!