P2R Fuel Rail Install Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 556 Likes on 446 Posts
P2R Fuel Rail Install Help

I need some help figuring out how to attach my car's fuel supply to the P2R fuel rails. Here's a pic of what needs to be connected:

I can install an AN fitting into the fuel rail, but how would I connect that to the car's fuel supply hose? It's just a pipe with an O-Ring, so I can't really thread anything onto it.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:33 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,831 Likes on 1,474 Posts
With the CT S/C'er kit, I still have the OEM one you show above.

All I could find, in regards to a connective solution was the quote below from P2R (PowerRev), which you may already know about from research?

It's to bad that the pictures are gone, as they would give a clue as to how they were connected or what the custom set-up looked like.
Originally Posted by PowerRev

These fuel rails flow a lot better than the stock fuel rails. We are running these fuel rails on our All Motor race car with great success. we have more steady fuel pressures, as the fuel rails flow a lot smoother than oem rail.

The price on the fuel rails are pretty good. A average fuel rail for a 4 cylinder engine sells for $119-$149, and that's only for 1 fuel rail, as these are 2 fuel rails.

This mod does require custom fuel lines, etc

After we put the engine back into the accord, I will take some pictures of our setup.
https://acurazine.com/forums/second-...l-rail-756035/

Last edited by zeta; 07-28-2017 at 06:40 AM.