Opinions about Ipod and Sirius

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 09:01 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opinions about Ipod and Sirius

Hello new forum.. I just picked up an 03 CLS and loving it. I was big into the vdub seen and just recently sold my jetta. Anywho I just purchased the a sirius radio and I also have an Ipod nano and would like to install both. I searched a bit and couldnt find an exact answer. I would like to do an aux line from the sirius and the ipod into an interface and control the ipod from the stock radio (no navi). It looks like there are several different setups I can run with, I also read over threads where blitz interfaces create static over months so I wasn't sure how that would work in the long run. Also mounting nicely is an issue. I couldnt find a nice way to mount the sirius radio flush anywhere, so I am doing the window suction cup way. As for the Ipod, I couldn't find a piece for the nano that holds it up beside the radio. Any help would be great and maybe if someone can post up some pics of their setup. thanks guys
Old 06-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SILVERCL32
Hello new forum.. I just picked up an 03 CLS and loving it. I was big into the vdub seen and just recently sold my jetta. Anywho I just purchased the a sirius radio and I also have an Ipod nano and would like to install both. I searched a bit and couldnt find an exact answer. I would like to do an aux line from the sirius and the ipod into an interface and control the ipod from the stock radio (no navi). It looks like there are several different setups I can run with, I also read over threads where blitz interfaces create static over months so I wasn't sure how that would work in the long run. Also mounting nicely is an issue. I couldnt find a nice way to mount the sirius radio flush anywhere, so I am doing the window suction cup way. As for the Ipod, I couldn't find a piece for the nano that holds it up beside the radio. Any help would be great and maybe if someone can post up some pics of their setup. thanks guys
I was just searching and found something that might work perfectly and look sweet too. The drive + Play 2 from Harmon Kardon, It plays off of one screen and controls the ipod and sirius radio and cell phones as well. The remote is pretty sweet too, like an ipod but can be mounted on the steering wheel. Anyone currently running this?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

Audio and Video questions belong here:

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-video-electronics-navigation-22/

Since I can't move a thread from here to the offtopic forums, you'll have to repost your question there.