OK, dreaming here... thoughts about a *real* 2003 Type S

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 08:39 PM
hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, dreaming here... thoughts about a *real* 2003 Type S

I've been hearing these rumors that the 2002 TL-S will be the base model while a new and improved "Super Type S" will become the performance flagship. It's my belief that this could be true and here's why:

1. The next-gen NSX is supposedly going to be a crazy exotic set to go up against Ferrari with a $140K+ price tag to match. We've seen this in C&D, but still don't have accurate confirmation from Acura. I don't know about you folks, but this is out of my price range. I was honestly set to spend $55K on the new V8 NSX that would be built without the all aluminum body. I even had (have) the #1 spot at my dealer.

Acura will have to have sportier car in the middle of the line with the NSX being that pricey. Otherwise they stand to lose market share to the Germans and Nissan with the $30K Z.

2. The all-wheel drive sedan market is really going to heat up over the next couple of years. The Audi S4 has set the standard and Volvo WILL be putting the S60 PCC into production with 300bhp and AWD. I can honestly see the 2003 TL-S/CL-S incorporating the MDX AWD system. The R&D is done and should be an easy task to accomplish. We also know that Acura can squeeze 300bhp out of the 3.2 V6 as several of you have already done that with two simple bolt-ons.

I don't see a turbo application anytime in the near future since that is just not the way Honda goes about producing HP. I know it's easy to make HP with a turbo, but Honda is known for reliabilty, not having your car in the shop every month.

3. A real performer will need ajustable coilovers and bigger brakes. No problem. Share technology with NSX to offset the costs. I also envision the "Super Type S" being a limited production car in the 5,000 unit range like the S4 and M3. You want one, you order it. With small allocations dealers can't complain that the "common" Acura customer doesn't want that car as it sits idle for months the lot.

4. Sequential Gear Shift. OK, bear with me, I'm reaching here. So, the NSX is supposed to go up against the 360 Modena, right? What about the F360? It's a known fact that manual Honda transmissions are some of, if not the smoothest, finest transmissions on the planet. Ask any enthusiast what they wish their Audi or Bimmer shifters felt like. I think Honda is already all over this one, in fact, I'll go on record today that we will see a F1 style gearbox in the next-gen NSX. Why am I so sure? M3 SMG II. Folks are absolutely drooling over this option, with many holding off on their E46 M3 purchase just to see if SMG II is all that. SMG equipped M3s just might outsell 6-speeds 2 or even 3 to 1.

5.What about the V8 RL, you say? I specifically did not mention this one because I do not see it being in the same class as the Type S or NSX. The RL will simply be another alternative to the LS430, S500, A8 and 7 Series. Powerful and luxurious, yes, but by no means a World-Class handler. Will probably hit the $60K mark fully loaded. I feel this price point will re-enforce my arguement for a $40K something Type S.

Lastly, I'll tell you about my dream-car CL-S.

Engine/Tranny
- 320HP/280LB.FT. 3.2L V6
- 6-speed sequential gear box with paddles on the wheel and shifter in the center console.
- All-wheel drive

Brakes/Suspension
- Big-ass, crossdrilled rotors, at least 13". Braided brake lines. 4-piston calipers.
- Adjustable coilovers, thick sways.
- Light-weight 18x8 wheels shod with 235/45/18 Potenza S-02 Pole Positions.

Interior
- Light-weight, manually adjusted seats with leather trim and Alcantara inserts.
- Keeping the Bose 6 CD in-dash. I like it and don't need a sub or it's added weight.

Extras
- Mount the battery in the trunk.
- Full-size spare
- 55/45 weight distribution
- Real fogs, Xenons

If it could do 0-60 in five ticks, the 1320 in 13.5 and come in at around $45K, I'd trade my car in immediately.

Thoughts?

------------------
a study in pimp daddy gold

[This message has been edited by droideka (edited 03-10-2001).]
Old 03-10-2001, 08:54 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
welp.

I dont know what their going to do.

But I do know that very soon they will go from being in front of the pack... to being WAY behind (again)

All the competitors are on-upping the Type-S models in power with THEIR BASE models.

Lower end mfg's like Volkswagen for instance... are moving WAY up in the world. Well into Acura's segment. Take the new passat for instance... thats a TL killer right there. More features... AWD, and a W8 engine. Plus their adding that W12 Supercar Roadster to their line-up...

So... what are the high end manufacturers to do next?

I agree with pretty much everything you say Acura should do.

We wont see any of it in 2003 though.

The TL wont be redesigned till 2004. The CL... we have no idea... maybe '05 or '06.

With those redesigns though... they definately need to reach the 280hp mark (MINIMUM) with their Type-S models. Then again, that still puts them behind... NISSAN. Nissan with a 280hp Maxima (w/ 5-speed) and a 300hp Z.

The AWD is a must... and its a must they could easily reach. We had the discussion before about how easy they could adapt the VTM-4 from the MDX to a sedan or coupe.

The RL, IMO, shouldnt really be trying to duplicate the LS430 or S-class. It should be trying to do what the Audi A8 does. High performance... high luxury. It defines Audi. And the RL needs to define Acura.

More thoughts to come...

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red (Navigation)
PIAA 19173 Ion Yellow Fog Lights
Aftermarket Black Wood Trim Kit
Old 03-10-2001, 08:59 PM
The Creator

On the AWD subject.

This is a MUST absolute MUST for Acura if you ask me.

They cannot go much further against the high-end competitors with their FWD setup.

They also cant improve their image anymore with it.

They need to either learn to do RWD... or take their VTM-4 technology and strap it on their TL/CL... at least as an option.

Im hoping that within a year Acura gives me some sort of indication as to what their gonna do next.

I would love to buy another CL. But... theres soo many completely awesome and groundbreaking cars on the horizon... theres nothing I want more then for Acura to make me buy my THIRD Acura of the new millenium.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Old 03-10-2001, 09:55 PM
Pro

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
4. Sequential Gear Shift. OK, bear with me, I'm reaching here. So, the NSX is supposed to go up against the 360 Modena, right? What about the F360? It's a known fact that manual Honda transmissions are some of, if not the smoothest, finest transmissions on the planet. Ask any enthusiast what they wish their Audi or Bimmer shifters felt like. I think Honda is already all over this one, in fact, I'll go on record today that we will see a F1 style gearbox in the next-gen NSX. Why am I so sure? M3 SMG II. Folks are absolutely drooling over this option, with many holding off on their E46 M3 purchase just to see if SMG II is all that. SMG equipped M3s just might outsell 6-speeds 2 or even 3 to 1.

Thoughts?
[/B]</font>
Great post.. after hearing about the SMG II I want the new M3!!! THat feature is awesome.. no clutch but u have a choice between a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic.. cost should be 2-6K more (I know that is a wide range, no definite answer yet).. would wait for 2nd or 3rd year models though as then they can work out the kinks and not have to worry about 'childhood diseases'.. haha.. ok guys time to trade in our cars for an M3 with SMG.. =).. of course it costs twice our car price but with so many of us in the early stages of our careers/some in school still we should be able to afford this soon..

------------------
2001 Satin silver CL-S
* no navi, spoiler, mudguards
* wheel locks, full front mask
* fenderwell and door trim
* soon Comptech springs and sways
* 5% tint rear side, back
Old 03-10-2001, 10:04 PM
Race Director

my next car : 2001 M3.

Thats right, when my 5 year finance is done with the CL-S, it wont be hard finding a used 2001 M3 for a good price.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
Black Wood Dash Kit
Currently on TL rims with Nokian Winter Tires
My Bitch
Old 03-10-2001, 10:09 PM
The Creator

Damn, I didnt see that link about the SMG II.

I said when they first announced the M3 that I would wait for the F1-shiftable model.

Guess that time is coming eh?

When do they release the SMG II one?

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Old 03-10-2001, 10:10 PM
The Creator

Does BMW give group buys?
Old 03-10-2001, 10:27 PM
I am Jack's need 4 SPEED!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by soopa:
Does BMW give group buys? </font>
i hear ya man!!!

hope acura is not resting on its laurels...
Old 03-10-2001, 10:33 PM
Race Director

i know there are lots of people on this board that totally reject buying BMW's. But you know what, they are damn fine cars.

To be really honest, I should have not bought the CL-S, I was looking at a 98' 540 with 6 speed transmission. It was 4 thousand dollars more than the CL-S (canadian) and damn worth it.

Sorry if i have betrayed anyone, its just a car though.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
Black Wood Dash Kit
My Bitch
Old 03-10-2001, 10:36 PM
The Creator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amirsafdari:
i know there are lots of people on this board that totally reject buying BMW's. But you know what, they are damn fine cars.

To be really honest, I should have not bought the CL-S, I was looking at a 98' 540 with 6 speed transmission. It was 4 thousand dollars more than the CL-S (canadian) and damn worth it.

Sorry if i have betrayed anyone, its just a car though.
</font>
Hey, to each his own.

Personally... the only BMW I would realistically buy is the M3 and maybe the X5.

No need to rehash why or why not to buy the other BMWs... we been through it 4 million times.

But this F1 M3 is cutting edge... and amazingly... a supreme value.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Old 03-11-2001, 12:35 AM
Three Wheelin'

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by droideka:

1. The next-gen NSX is supposedly going to be a crazy exotic set to go up against Ferrari with a $140K+ price tag to match. We've seen this in C&D, but still don't have accurate confirmation from Acura. I don't know about you folks, but this is out of my price range. I was honestly set to spend $55K on the new V8 NSX that would be built without the all aluminum body. I even had (have) the #1 spot at my dealer.
</font>
I'd just like to address this one point. I've read this speculation on the next NSX as well. Is it just me or does a $140K NSX sound like an incredibly bad idea??? I mean, it just seems like one thing that you MUST have if you're gonna charge that much for a vehicle is some BIG TIME cache. Does Acura have big time cache? Hell no, some would argue they don't have any at all. One thing is for sure and that is Acura doesn't have anywhere near the brand recognition of someone like Ferrari. I just don't see them getting any Ferrari or Porsche converts - even if the NSX blows the competition away. And that's another point. How the hell do you "blow away" the competition when the competition is the new 911 Turbo. 0-60 in 3.6 seconds?!??! How much faster could the new NSX possibly be? One last point is that Acura is getting a reputation for providing a lot of bang for the buck - even if they aren't trying to garner this reputation - it's still happening. A $55K NSX makes so much more sense than a $140K NSX. I was excited when I heard the new NSX was gonna be around $55K. I think plenty of people will forgo the aluminum body and titanium connecting rods for a 400hp V8. But I sure's the hell don't see ANYONE paying over $100K for an Acura. It just doesn't make sense.

Comments?

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2CL Type S
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sway Bars
Comptech Headers
PIAA 19169
Old 03-11-2001, 01:12 AM
hater

Additional comments...

GoldTypeS -
I agree that Acura is out of their fucking minds to think that people will actually pay $140K for an NSX. They barely move 400 units a year at the $90K price point. The only factor I can see coming into play is reliability. I've been lurking on boards with Ferrari owners and learning that you don't put more than 5,000-7,000 miles a year on the car. They appear to be SUPER fragile. And, to those CL owners who thought the 15K service was expensive at $280, try owning a 360. $1,500 is what you can expect for the 15K mile service on a Ferrari. That's just fucking crazy.

Soopa -
The SMG II is slated to be introduced in the 2002 E46 M3. Bimmer.org members are speculating a late '01/early '02 introduction.

Amir -
I love BMWs, just not the dealers. I could not even get a piece of shit salesman to speak to me at my local dealer, otherwise I'd be driving a 330ci.

Bottomline for me is that I really fucked up leasing the CL-S. For two years at that. My perceptions of performance and handling were really wacked due to my previous ownership of a wallowing, lumbering, POS SUV. I thought the CL-S was all that and a bag of chips during the first 90 days of ownership, but now I don't feel so special behind the wheel any longer. I absolutely hate reading about all of the members mods here and realizing I can't do jack shit to my car. Paying install/uninstall on a two-year lease just doesn't make good business sense, especially with the amount of shit I want to do to my car.

Oh well, live and learn.

------------------

a study in pimp daddy gold
Old 03-11-2001, 01:13 AM
The Creator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GoldTypeS:
I'd just like to address this one point. I've read this speculation on the next NSX as well. Is it just me or does a $140K NSX sound like an incredibly bad idea??? I mean, it just seems like one thing that you MUST have if you're gonna charge that much for a vehicle is some BIG TIME cache. Does Acura have big time cache? Hell no, some would argue they don't have any at all. One thing is for sure and that is Acura doesn't have anywhere near the brand recognition of someone like Ferrari. I just don't see them getting any Ferrari or Porsche converts - even if the NSX blows the competition away. And that's another point. How the hell do you "blow away" the competition when the competition is the new 911 Turbo. 0-60 in 3.6 seconds?!??! How much faster could the new NSX possibly be? One last point is that Acura is getting a reputation for providing a lot of bang for the buck - even if they aren't trying to garner this reputation - it's still happening. A $55K NSX makes so much more sense than a $140K NSX. I was excited when I heard the new NSX was gonna be around $55K. I think plenty of people will forgo the aluminum body and titanium connecting rods for a 400hp V8. But I sure's the hell don't see ANYONE paying over $100K for an Acura. It just doesn't make sense.

Comments?
</font>
I think a $55k NSX is just as bad an idea as $140k.

I for one don't believe the rumors of a 140k NSX... Ive heard just as much specultion of the opposite.

I believe the proper price range for an NSX (especially a non-aluminum nsx) should be between 70 and 90k.

I really dont think they can charge 140k for a steel Acura sports car... anyone that can afford a 140k range car has at least a dozen other, arguably more appealing, options.

I cannot stress how much I don't believe the 140k NSX rumors.

I think Acura has a very loyal NSX following right now... and I think they want to keep their market. Not dive into a market that is completely foreign to them.

Then again, I think at $140k... every single NSX would sell. Simply because most people with that kinda money buy the shit just because they can.

But either way I think it will be similar to current pricing.

I mean... their shaving almost the entire cost of the car off...

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Old 03-11-2001, 01:19 AM
Pro

Gold TypeS,

I agree with you. Although Acura may not want to have the image of best value for the buck, it is a niche that may be advantageous to their image and sales. How many makers out there can say that they provide a luxurious car with power and performance that rivals and arguably beat the competition for thousands less?

I seriously don't think Acura will ever achieve the status of Lexus, Audi, or BMW, but that is not a bad thing either. I think if Acura continues with providing the public with attractive, luxurious, and high performing cars that rivals the competition for thousands less, hey that's one area that they can be proud of.

With that in mind, an NSX at $55k is a steal

------------------
Frank
01-S White/Parchment
Comptech Sways & Springs
Old 03-11-2001, 01:58 AM
Advanced

seeing that sequential gearbox just made me droooool.

the M5 was supposed to have it, but BMW opted not to include it.
I would love to at least have a 2 hour test drive with the M3 sequential...and compare it to the 6-speed.
---
Gs400-TRd
Gs400 /jade /nakamichi /HID /HIDFogs /17" /Borla Kevlar Exhaust /TRd CAI
Old 03-11-2001, 02:10 AM
Race Director

If Acura has a 140K car coming. We can expect a more expensive RL too. After the total rediesign of the TL, add $10K to that price, and add 10K to the price of a CL.

Keep the RSX at same price but make it a LUXURIUOS car.

2 years later...Acura is up against the big boys. Like what Audi did...

---------------- though Acura doesnt have the balls to do this.

So I doubt they have the balls to add $$ to the price of the NSX. If anything they should sell the new NSX for the SAME price of all the other cars.

What pisses me off is whenever the word ACURA is brought up in genereal public..everyone thinks integra..."oh yeah those are economical cars, making it sound like a car that gets you from A to B, with a good price that saves gas too.

i hate that image.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
Black Wood Dash Kit
My Bitch
Old 03-11-2001, 08:51 AM
aka gimmesomesugar

What pisses me off is whenever the word ACURA is brought up in genereal public..everyone thinks integra..."oh yeah those are economical cars, making it sound like a car that gets you from A to B, with a good price that saves gas too.

i hate that image.

</font>

What do you expect? Everybody equates Acura with Honda(value + economy)...two sides of the same coin, really. And(please don't flame me, I love my CL-S), that's why I jokingly call it a souped-up, glorified and overpriced Honda Accord whenever people ask me what car I drive. Acura shot themselves in the foot right from the beginning(mid/late '80s?). If they're going to compete in the luxury car market, they never should have released the affordable integra. They should have devoted themselves to their upscale cars. The NSX and Legend coupe/sedan. With the release of the 1.6 EL a few years ago, it just reaffirms my suspicion that Acura is more worried about their profit margin than their reputation and image.
Old 03-11-2001, 08:55 AM
Race Director

satin i agree with you, but i still hate it when someone asks me what i drive, i say "an acura" cause chances are they dont know what a type s is...and then they automatically think it only costs me $22 Canadian dollars to fill up the tank!

what economical???? I filled up the tank yesterday and it was 48 dollars!!

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
Black Wood Dash Kit
My Bitch
Old 03-11-2001, 12:31 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 634 Likes on 281 Posts
what economical???? I filled up the tank yesterday and it was 48 dollars!!

</font>
mine was $55

------------------
Astroboy out...
2001 Acura CL Type S: Comptech: Headers, filter, sways, springs, koni shocks, goodridge braided brake lines, full kicker system
1996 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo: H&R Springs and sways, Bilstein shocks
Old 03-11-2001, 02:14 PM
Race Director

more expensive in Barrie?

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
Black Wood Dash Kit
My Bitch
Old 03-11-2001, 06:34 PM
Acura_CL

Sequantual transmission? F1 Style? I don't understand what this is... Can somebdoy explain it to me?

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...698&a=11616550
Red 3.2 CL-S.
"Life is too short not to be Italian." -Paul Sorvino
"How do you expect your date to turn over if your engine doesn't?" -Original
Old 03-11-2001, 07:31 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Satin Slayer:

What do you expect? Everybody equates Acura with Honda(value + economy)...two sides of the same coin, really. And(please don't flame me, I love my CL-S), that's why I jokingly call it a souped-up, glorified and overpriced Honda Accord whenever people ask me what car I drive. Acura shot themselves in the foot right from the beginning(mid/late '80s?). If they're going to compete in the luxury car market, they never should have released the affordable integra. They should have devoted themselves to their upscale cars. The NSX and Legend coupe/sedan. With the release of the 1.6 EL a few years ago, it just reaffirms my suspicion that Acura is more worried about their profit margin than their reputation and image.
</font>

i disagree with this only because acura wasnt always hurt by the integra. in the early 90s acura was huge, image like lexus. with the legend, nsx, and vigor, they had really nice cars. however, after they fucked up and brought the slx, 1st gen tl, and others, they really fucked themselves over.

------------------
Coming soon: 2001 CL Type-S
Right now: 92 Integra

Help me convince my parents to cosign the loan!
Old 03-12-2001, 05:01 PM
Pro

Well whatever Acura does, they need to up the horsepower ante.... Nissan is joining the horsepower race big time. The new Sentra should have 180hp, Altima 240, Maxima, 260 and the Z car ~280.. haha Toyota's they are stuck with their 200 in Camry/Camry Solara and only 215 in the IS.. they stayed stagnant with 'only' 290 in LS400 and 300 in SC430.

------------------
2001 Satin silver CL-S
Old 03-12-2001, 06:44 PM
Advanced

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by e1828:
Well whatever Acura does, they need to up the horsepower ante.... Nissan is joining the horsepower race big time. The new Sentra should have 180hp, Altima 240, Maxima, 260 and the Z car ~280.. haha Toyota's they are stuck with their 200 in Camry/Camry Solara and only 215 in the IS.. they stayed stagnant with 'only' 290 in LS400 and 300 in SC430.
</font>
In Sport Compact Car magazine Nissan claimed that the SE-R Spec V beat the ITR at their complex in Arizona. It's not that far-fetched considering the 180 lb-ft of torque...
The pocket-rocket war is heating up and it will be interesting if Acura's RSX type-S has what it takes.
Old 03-12-2001, 07:17 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by e1828:

</font>
Many complain about the HP issue and I dont unerstand why? With 260HP the TLS/CLS is positioned as best/one of the best HP ratings in the class. Go find a $30K-$32K car in any class that boasts this type of power.

Many mentioned the Z car from Nissan. Why?!? First of all this car is a couple of years in the future and second this car has nothing to do with the CL's class. Such an irrelevant comparison you guys are making.

Our competition is Volvo's C70 (236HP) and the CLK 320 (215hp). I will include the 330Ci (225HP). So we are #1. Why the need for more power?

Finally, to droideka who started this thread wishes for 320HP and 280 pounds of torque from 3,2 NA liters. Although 320HP is doable I can tell you that it is extremely hard to make more than 260 pounds of torque from 3,2 liters. For that, Acura needs to increase displacement to 3,4 or massage the existing 3,5 liter V6 from the MDX.

------------------
Gabriel
CL Type S

[This message has been edited by gavriil (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 08:59 PM
Pro

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gavriil:
Many complain about the HP issue and I dont unerstand why? With 260HP the TLS/CLS is positioned as best/one of the best HP ratings in the class. Go find a $30K-$32K car in any class that boasts this type of power.

Many mentioned the Z car from Nissan. Why?!? First of all this car is a couple of years in the future and second this car has nothing to do with the CL's class. Such an irrelevant comparison you guys are making.

Our competition is Volvo's C70 (236HP) and the CLK 320 (215hp). I will include the 330Ci (225HP). So we are #1. Why the need for more power?

Finally, to droideka who started this thread wishes for 320HP and 280 pounds of torque from 3,2 NA liters. Although 320HP is doable I can tell you that it is extremely hard to make more than 260 pounds of torque from 3,2 liters. For that, Acura needs to increase displacement to 3,4 or massage the existing 3,5 liter V6 from the MDX.
</font>
Our competition is not simply those three cars that you mentioned.. many people on this board race anything from a cavalier to a ferrari.

The Nissan Z car is slated to be released in summer of 2002 less than 1.5 years ago. People compare it because it is Japanese and is a coupe.

You are right.. no other car can boast this many HP in this class. But we compare our cars to cars outside of this price range and race cars outside of this class. We are all intrigued about having the highest output from our engine possible.. sure 260 is nice but what if u could have 320?... 320 or 260, 320 or 260, 320 or 260.. 320 baby!! You are no doubt intrigued by tons of hp as well:

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000443.html

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002288.html

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001152.html

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001507.html

------------------
2001 Satin silver CL-S
Old 03-12-2001, 10:28 PM
The Creator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gavriil:

</font>
Well... I dont think anyone is complaining about the current HP rating. We love it.

I think people are questioning what Acura can do next. I mean... I wouldnt expect much of a HP upgrade until the next redesign... and that isnt until 2004.

So... between MY '02 and MY '04... Acura is going to fall FAR behind the pack.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Old 03-27-2001, 11:11 AM
Advanced

Hey...to be honest, I love the image that my car has. When people ask me now what I drive, and I tell them an Acura, they seem visibly impressed. When they SEE the car, they are even more blown away. I have the same level of pride when I talk about this car that I had with my two Corvettes, only on a different level (if that makes sense).

But yeah...300+ HP would be pretty stunning!

------------------
2001 CL Type S, Nighthawk Black, Parchment Interior, Non-Nav, Rear Wing, Tint