The next CalTrans worker I see will need O2 and a parachute

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2001, 10:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The next CalTrans worker I see will need O2 and a parachute

Because I'm going to put the fucker in orbit. For the last couple of weeks, they've been putting oil on the shoulders of my nearest freeway. Why the shoulders would need to be oiled is beyond me. They have signs warning drivers to stay off the shoulder. Since I don't drive on the shoulder anyway, I didn't think I'd have a problem. I washed my car today and discovered that the LEFT side is covered with the shit. Zaino car wash and a bug net sponge remove it very slowly only with extreme force. I destroyed an entire Zaino clay bar and only got a tenth of it off. I AM SO PISSED! The panel below the door is almost black its so covered. But the door, rear wheel, and left rear corner of the bumper are fucked up too. What kind of fucking geniuses cover a freeway with shit that destroys car's paint?

------------------
2001 Silver 3.2CL Type S
Spoiler, Navi, Cupholder 2.0, 35% tint all around
Charter member of the Scratched Rim Club
Old 06-23-2001, 10:16 PM
Pro

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mdaniel:
Because I'm going to put the fucker in orbit. For the last couple of weeks, they've been putting oil on the shoulders of my nearest freeway. Why the shoulders would need to be oiled is beyond me. They have signs warning drivers to stay off the shoulder. Since I don't drive on the shoulder anyway, I didn't think I'd have a problem. I washed my car today and discovered that the LEFT side is covered with the shit. Zaino car wash and a bug net sponge remove it very slowly only with extreme force. I destroyed an entire Zaino clay bar and only got a tenth of it off. I AM SO PISSED! The panel below the door is almost black its so covered. But the door, rear wheel, and left rear corner of the bumper are fucked up too. What kind of fucking geniuses cover a freeway with shit that destroys car's paint?

</font>
Damnnn! I know how you feel. Try using a citrus content stain remover. It's called Goo Gone. Got it at a local auto store or department store.

------------------
Frank
01-S White/Parchment
Comptech Sways & Springs
Old 06-23-2001, 10:18 PM
Banned

I used that stuff to get the residue from the temporary DMV tag out of my windshield when I got the car. I never thought of it for the tar. Thanks for the tip.

------------------
2001 Silver 3.2CL Type S
Spoiler, Navi, Cupholder 2.0, 35% tint all around
Charter member of the Scratched Rim Club