Nationwide backorder for 03 tailight wiring harnesses

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 12:05 PM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nationwide backorder for 03 tailight wiring harnesses

I've been away for awhile so forgive me if this has already been posted. Unless your dealer happens to have them in stock, there is currently a nationwide backorder on the 03 wiring harnesses for about the next 2-3 weeks.

Just thought I'd let you all know. My 03 tails are sitting at the dealer but I'm not going to pick them up until the harnesses arrive.

Plus, I don't want to install them until after the bodyshop is done with my car. As far as that goes, it looks like the top and passenger side panels are all going to be new so I am going to look into getting the driver's side painted as well so that it all matches. The preparation of the metal and the paint itself will be vastly superior to the stock finish so the car should end up looking better overall.

I betcha I'll have the best looking 01 after all is said and done. This time I can not do all of the things I did the first time that hurt the finish.

For those of you who mentioned getting a new color--well, that gets a little more hairy since you would have to remove and repaint insides of fenders etc to keep it a top notch job and all of that seems to be too much for me. I'm just going to get it painted the same black and then probably opt for the 3M mask to protect the new finish.
Old 05-09-2002, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 719 Likes on 201 Posts
wow...is everyone getting the '03 taillights?? I'm glad I got my sockets in!
Old 05-09-2002, 01:14 PM
Instructor

hahahha

best looking 2001 u a funny nigguh, ur car is already flawed...i think i shoud post some pics of my mint ride with all the mods..just cuz ur happy about gettin ur ride out of the shop....if the mods u posted are the only u got plz stop with all that nicest 2001 shit.bwaaaaaaaaaa...funny lets put up some pics
Old 05-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Nationwide backorder for 03 tailight wiring harnesses

Originally posted by JZ
I've been away for awhile so forgive me if this has already been posted. Unless your dealer happens to have them in stock, there is currently a nationwide backorder on the 03 wiring harnesses for about the next 2-3 weeks.
Socket, man, socket, not harness.

Yes and you and I have priority when they come in since ours are ordered through a tech.
Old 05-09-2002, 05:34 PM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Re: hahahha

Originally posted by Dafmann
best looking 2001 u a funny nigguh, ur car is already flawed...i think i shoud post some pics of my mint ride with all the mods..just cuz ur happy about gettin ur ride out of the shop....if the mods u posted are the only u got plz stop with all that nicest 2001 shit.bwaaaaaaaaaa...funny lets put up some pics

I don't even know what this says. But, from what I can gather, I bet I'll have less dings, swirlmarks, scrathes and chips than you. And I bet my new paint will stay that way longer.

How can somwone who writes like this afford a CL?
Old 05-09-2002, 07:12 PM
Drifting

Re: Re: hahahha

Don't waste your time waiting for the harness. You can install it just fine without.
Old 05-09-2002, 08:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Re: Re: hahahha

Originally posted by JZ

I don't even know what this says. But, from what I can gather, I bet I'll have less dings, swirlmarks, scrathes and chips than you. And I bet my new paint will stay that way longer.

How can somwone who writes like this afford a CL?

Old 05-10-2002, 09:47 PM
Instructor

hahah

my shit is flawless....no chips or dings...can u say home owner(with two car garage) or reserved occupational parking..or hey check this one out,it's my second car....hahahah. afford a cl... plz i have a phat denali right next to the cl...oh and imagine, both of these rides have had thousands and thousands invested in electronics alone....i basically think cl.com guys are cool...but when i see the fools tryin to shine it kills me, and you were all in tact when u mentioned being happy about getting ur car out of the shop..but when u said u will have the best 2001 i had to stop your fantasy island retarded mouth...straight up...lets post pics of our cl with our lady standing right next to it....a man's taste in cars and women says alot.....put up or shut up.
Old 05-10-2002, 09:57 PM
Old timer

Chill out, Lil' Bow Wow.
Old 05-10-2002, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 719 Likes on 201 Posts
"nigguh"-
*yawn*..why dont you put up some of your "flawless" pics then?
There's always ppl like this on this board....but alas, no pics to back them up..... maybe you should "put up?"

Originally posted by Dafmann
*snip* *snip* my shit is flawless.......lets post pics of our cl with our lady standing right next to it....a man's taste in cars and women says alot.....put up or shut up.
Old 05-11-2002, 09:20 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Dafman......

Ah, forget it.
Old 05-11-2002, 10:00 PM
Instructor

last reply on subject

synth feels strong with his basically stock ride sittin on late 80's style rims...dude those rims are for civic hatchbacks what happen did u go back to the future? JZ no bad feelins jus chill and i will....i will post some pics just was bizzy today puttin in some top of the line JL stuff and adding some white vinyl to my enclosure. bwaaaa. and i had to get a new securitiy card for work...shit is funny but the truth is even better
Old 05-11-2002, 10:16 PM
Old timer

Old 05-11-2002, 10:23 PM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Honestly Dafman, I was chill from the beginning. There's no way I could say my car looked better OVERALL than anyone elses since that statement is completely subjective. I only said that after all of the work my finish should be top notch. Did you ever stop and think that maybe I was just saying that to make myself feel better after my car was totally trashed?

Besides, what you think looks good may make 50% of the people on this site have to retire to the restroom.