My weekend BOOK of races(SO FUN)!!!! 6mt held it down!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My weekend BOOK of races(SO FUN)!!!! 6mt held it down!!

FRIDAY...........I just want to take this time to say i LOVE my car. My 6mt held it down this weekend!!!! I was a little surprised actually. I mean WOW i have never in my life raced that many cars in my life in such a short amount of time. Especially just out of coinsidence. SOooo lets start with friday...So im on my way to pick up my boy from Gaithersburg and i come across a 07 civicSi which was pretty sweeet , it was lowered 18s exhaust and smoked out lights (for some reason i like those Si's) Behind him is an All white 350z with 19s(white and full exhaust that things was MEAN, and BEHIND THAT was another racer which was driving in a black firbird i wanna say 99-01 a model within there somewhere, i knew it was a v8 though. So i observe all of this in like 30secods realizing this is about to go down and be VERY sweet. Before i could see them clearly i glance din my rear view mirror and saw them but didnt pay much mind, however they speed up very very quick with the civic leading the pack (only cause the other cars couldnt pass him because of traffic). Probably hearing my Greddy exhaust system which attracts soooo much attention i am starting to realize. ANYWAY the lil Civic with heart pulled first after the coast was clear from traffic and open road! The Z passed him immediately! & so did the Firebird..I had to be maybe 2 cars lengths away from the action and i hear the multiple exhaust notes thingking to myself SweeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!! i was doing about 55 so i drop the joint down to 3rd from 5th and i get instant crazy power! i come close to the civic and smooth pass him goin about 75-80 but he was tryna hang a lil, so im in the left lane and we are coming up on a pretty nice left turn that was sharp but not too sharp to slow down. So at this point the Civic is about 2 car lengths behind me and the Z is about 4 car lengths infront and the firebird is about 3 1/2 infront. So i hit the turn and gun it into 4th STRONG i had the inside lane and my car is lowered on meagan coil overs so im CRUSHIN the inside lane!! The firebird couldnt accelerate as fast on the turn so i pass him going about 95-100 i take a quick glance and his face is like WTF?! so know im like "come one Co Co" we can do it (mind you we have the whole highway to ourself for some crazy reason) I floor it more as the turn smoothes out the Z was walkin on me through out the turn and when the road became more straight for top speed i reached speeds of 110-115mph at that point i was still 3 car lengths away so i snatch another gear and hit 130 and at that point he just GETS LOW probably around 150 or so DAMM!!! thinkin what the hell this Z has to have somethin! SHEEESH at this point. Oh yeah by the way the whole time the Firebird never gained his gound back I look at my gas and the light is on so ironically me and the Z meet up at the same gas station we get out and he was like DUDE your AK is fast as hell i didnt know they were that fast. Im thinkin to myself i still got burnt! But i ask him if he has anything and come to find out he is pushin 450HP to the wheels with a twin turbo!! So i think i did pretty good all things considered...

SATURDAY....Today im on my way to the CarMelo b ball charity event downtown and i come across a clean ass Benz Cl AMG!(not the v12) and im like holy crap. My home boy looks at me like come on man what are you doin (he doesnt know much about cars :-) ) and i tell him yo thats a $80 + car my dude no chance in hell. However being the curious guy that i am i challenge him at the light at northern parkway. This guy looks at me like im an idiot. I rev my joint and he revs his....Mine was louder :-)....anyway the light turns GREEN and i get an EXCELLENT launch, in my mind im like "ok i probbaly will be KILLED now but hey at least i hung in 1st". My car said helllll no i hit 2nd gear and we were neck and neck! My boy was like HOLY Shhhh "Get em get em" so i get confidence on Northern parkway hit 3rd and we are still close but he is startin to pulll were doing about 75-80 and he starts to walk on me before i hit vtec :-( We have to slow down for the stop lights and he rolls down his window takes his D&G glasses off and he says" i like dat, i like dat ALOT" so i guess he was surprised! And so was i. I think he had like 380 or more under the hood.

Sunday.....Sunday afternoon after getting my food from Greek village i see this Lincoln LS V8 in my rear view mirror coming up on my fast as HELLLL we are on liberty road all the way down near randallstown. So he gets next to me and we look back n forth i honk twice at a roll going about 20 and we smash it out! We were neck and neck though 1st gear but once i hit 2nd i was OUT and never looked back! i think that might be the hardest i ever walked on anyone!! i killed that dude. We hit the light and he's next to me i look at him and he didnt even roll down his window to talk at all he just puts his thumb up as if to say you win i think might have cleared 6 or more car lengths on him. And the LS is pretty fast.

Later that night ....im like dam this weekend is Sweeeet. So again im driving home from Gaithursburg and a G35 and a 98 or so STANG not sure if it was a v8 or not are just cruisin through traffic at about 75-80 i put my windows up and start gunnin it reachin speeds 70-90-95...so they see me gaining and the both gun it the G 35 passes the stang infront of him i pass the stang going around the stang (sorry stang but you suck!) and i pass the G with momentum at 110after a few seconds he cathches up but not all the way i still had a half of car length on him..we keep it up to about 135! and nothing changed i maintained the 1/2 of car length on him and i slow down for my exit and give him the as i go home off my exit and think to myself what a CAR! that i will never sell and what a weekend!!!!!! i can only imagine what our 6 speeds can do with the right turbo's if they will HURRY up and makes some for us. Or even a super charger!

So i hope EVERYONE enjoyed my encounters on the roads on MD. My fingers are tired from typing now... i usually dont write long threads but figured this was forth it.

MY MODS: WR Intake, XS headers, Randon tech high flow cat, Greddy full exhaust, Meagan coil overs slammed...and that vtec power out cars just HAVE.
...I want a Pully now though!

PEACE.....

No haters please this is the STREET ENCOUNTER SECTION please remember!!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:44 PM
In the Mid-South meow

Received 2,157 Likes on 1,098 Posts
Dude, nice azz runs! I'm impressed. It makes me want to get in my CL right now and go hunting for some encounters! 2x

I'm not surprised about the Lincoln LS, they're definitely slower than us, especially your 6 speed. Nice kill anyway. The others are great kills, especially the G35. I bet that dude in the benz was so shocked you were hanging with him. I was behind a CLK500 one day and tried to keep up with him but he just smoked me and never looked back. Still fun to play with the high dollar cars.

Like I said before, very nice!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:42 PM
B A N N E D

Nice runs bro, makes me want to go out and race my CL-S6 right now too. I absolutely LOVE our cars and I can't imagine driving anything else except another Acura. Nothing compares to me, honestly, our cars dominate most or what's on the road.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Instructor

sounds similar to my weekend lol, a lot of mustangs and camaros and muscle crap just try to race people around here. and a 07 lexus is250 on the highway. that was some fun stuff.and a 1970 nova SS. good weather = street encounters. cant wait till my buddy gets his chevelle with a 406 up and running again so i can drive it around and mess with people
Old 06-26-2007, 12:57 AM
B A N N E D

Awesome Bro.. where do u live? im always in Gaithursburg. i work sometimes with my dad at his shop. J&D honda acura. ever heard? its located in old town Gburg next to paintmasters and victor litz off summit. i live in Germantown/Cburg Area.. never seen u around .. never see any CL-S's around.

i have a Anthracite CL-S slushbox w/ XS headers, K&N filter w/ res delete, UR crank pulley, 20% tint and comptech Exhaust.

if u ever see me, holler.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Instructor

O ok well i dont live in Gburg i live in Bmore. Bu ti come up there every so often to chill with my home boy. Yeah i rarely see many of our cars on the road at all!! I really wish they would make a GOOD turbo and sell it fo rour cars...Know any good deals on super chargers??

...They dont seem to make enough sweeet rims either..i dont know what the deal is.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
wow thats impressive. what a weekend! i wish i could get as many kills in a weekend but alas, i am only a 1st gen 2.3 lol
Old 06-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
shit i need to start hanging around mo county to get sum good races becuz everyone i find trying to race is slooooowwww!!! nice kills tho...ima be joining u 6psd guys by the end of the summer hopefully!
Old 06-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Instructor

Yeah, i rarely get these type of situations to race like this...But ever since i've gotten my Greddy exhaust EVERYBODY thinks they can race me...even big stupid truck son the highway.And the handling on our cars when lowered is GREAT! i didnt know it would be that tight after i lowered it. Our cars are the best of boh worlds Comfort and Power and Sportyness all in one!

Has anyone came across a supercharged 6speed? or turbo.....I wonder how fast those things are. I wanna get 19s deep dish that are wide but they are hard to find at a good price.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:55 AM
where is....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow.............thats alot of words.........cliffs notes please!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Instructor

yeah i know..Long story huh..just alot happened i guess.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM
New 2.2 on the block

interesting story and nice killz more power to CL's
Old 06-26-2007, 04:34 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by AznX TL
wow.............thats alot of words.........cliffs notes please!
agreed. cliff notes please.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Racer

nice kills brother, I can just imagine the faces of all those people. I bet they won't be messin with any cl for a long time.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Instructor

This is my first time writing a street encounter guess i was a lil pumped about it so sorry for all the text.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:56 AM
4drs just wanna have fun!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You should try racing the new Shelby GT mustangs
Old 06-27-2007, 03:36 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
why ? Well <<
Old 06-27-2007, 12:02 PM
Instructor

ill race anything fast, i like to see where i satnd with cars. I want a turbo distributed SOOOO bad!!! at a reasonable cost...guess this will never happen huh??
Old 06-28-2007, 04:01 AM
4drs just wanna have fun!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by poisx7
why ? Well <<
Just thought if he had enough bolt ons that he could beat one like I did. We raced a bunch of times on the 405N and 710N each time I pulled at least a car on him, he had a passenger in his car and I was alone, he was also smoking if that matters :p