Morning Drive in the 100's. --Thank you. :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2001, 10:01 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning Drive in the 100's. --Thank you. :)

Just a little note to the owner of a brand new Black CL-S, with the HOPKINS ACURA plate. A big huge thanks to you my friend for making my morning commute a lot more exciting than the usual (80ish).

I don't know if this person has discovered this forum yet, but I thought I'd thank him anyway. I was driving this morning going SB 280 when I saw a Black CL-S on the number 3 lane before reaching HWY 92. I switched lanes to go behind him, but he just started speeding up. It was the perfect opportunity. What better way to speed than when you're with GREAT company.

We went over 100mph, possibly a hair under 110mph, and it was fun. I was behind him most of the time, and I noticed an ugly dent on his trunk near the 3.2 CL TYPE S logo.

Anyway, please don't flame me about being an irresponsible driver. I did my best to drive safe (I signalled when taking a lane) .

------------------
---revangel---
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Navi
Old 03-29-2001, 10:41 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Very few here will bust on you for speeding. Everyone who does get yelled at by me. We all make decisions, we are all adults. Sounded like fun, now come out to the east coast and we'll really show you how to drive .

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
XEPHYR CAI In 3 Days

01'Acura Integra GSR
NY NJ PA ACURA MEET LOCATION:
http://www.marriotthotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=EWRHO
2:00pm be there or be lame
Old 03-30-2001, 01:11 AM
Pro

I tend to run redline in 3rd 2 to 3 times a week some in the moring some on the drive home. Welcome to the club.

------------------
2001 Acura CL Type S "Claire" non-navi No spoiler. Bone stock, for now.
~Member of the Scratched Rim Club.~ Two Times Over
Old 03-30-2001, 01:21 AM
Instructor

the people that take the time (and waste our time)passing judgement on someone else for having a little fun, in a car that was clearly designed for that purpose, are a bunch of sorry ass pussies and need to get a life. if this offends you then go to the 60 and older cadillac drivers forum and hang out there. but they will probably throw your sorry ass out of there too. it is our business if we want to drive fast and no one else's. most of us are safe and responsible and make sure that nobody is in danger when we test our machines, so why can't you just leave us the hell alone.....go fight abortion or something because no one here wants to hear your sermon!

------------------
Sundance,Navi,
Spoiler, mflaps, wheel well trim, dark dark tint, nose mask, polarg m6's, lead foot
F250 SD 4x4
201 PE STRATOS w/225hp Johnson

[This message has been edited by Acura S (edited 03-29-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 01:39 AM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Recently there was a post from one of our brothers who got nailed for reckless driving cause he was doing 82 in a 65.I like most thought it was a freakin joke,but one bozo seriously got on him and told him to slow down and quit whining about the ticket.
I told bozo boy to lighten up and get a Buick.He responded that they were fine cars.Well bozo in case you're reading and not doing 35 in the left lane i thought i would let you know that i read this week that the average Buick owner age is 66!
I hope you're enjoying that Regal!
Old 03-30-2001, 02:01 AM
nItIn

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by revangel:
Just a little note to the owner of a brand new Black CL-S, with the HOPKINS ACURA plate. A big huge thanks to you my friend for making my morning commute a lot more exciting than the usual (80ish).

I don't know if this person has discovered this forum yet, but I thought I'd thank him anyway. I was driving this morning going SB 280 when I saw a Black CL-S on the number 3 lane before reaching HWY 92. I switched lanes to go behind him, but he just started speeding up. It was the perfect opportunity. What better way to speed than when you're with GREAT company.

We went over 100mph, possibly a hair under 110mph, and it was fun. I was behind him most of the time, and I noticed an ugly dent on his trunk near the 3.2 CL TYPE S logo.

Anyway, please don't flame me about being an irresponsible driver. I did my best to drive safe (I signalled when taking a lane) .

</font>

I envy you guys .. I dont know how you do it. I have a f**king radar detector, and still get nailed all the f**king time. Have I said the word f**king enough? Thats cuz I got nailed today, by an undercover cop driving a white van that looked like a cab. The cab was pacing me, and I thought, well what the hell .. so I maintained my speed (no I wasnt getting kicks, racing the cab , I was just maintaining speed @ 50), as soon as I turned at the next light, there were 2 p*gs sitting there with their lights on ... this was an undercover cop. It happens to me once a month atleast!!!!

I really envy you guys, how the f*ck do u pull off these meets, races, dares, ..

ps - sorry about the language, I am just really upset about the "unreasonable & imprudent speeding" ticket I just paid a $109 bond for!!!

------------------
2001 CL - Nighthawk Black ext: Ebony int; Coming soon: '02 TL-S Wood Steering; Tints; Aftermarket Wood Trim
Old 03-30-2001, 03:25 AM
I am Jack's need 4 SPEED!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nabster:

I envy you guys .. I dont know how you do it. I have a f**king radar detector, and still get nailed all the f**king time. Have I said the word f**king enough? Thats cuz I got nailed today, by an undercover cop driving a white van that looked like a cab. The cab was pacing me, and I thought, well what the hell .. so I maintained my speed (no I wasnt getting kicks, racing the cab , I was just maintaining speed @ 50), as soon as I turned at the next light, there were 2 p*gs sitting there with their lights on ... this was an undercover cop. It happens to me once a month atleast!!!!

I really envy you guys, how the f*ck do u pull off these meets, races, dares, ..

</font>
beats the FUCK outta me!!! just been lucky, i guess (actually i had quite the share of tix in my earlier days). now i just do most of my 'irresponsible' driving late nites-no traffic and you can 'feel the need'

...maybe you should move!!!