Moonroof Visor

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2001, 12:34 AM
*Hella* isn't a word.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moonroof Visor

Alright dudes and dudettes... It's getting near time for me to become one of the family and get the CLS... Color aside (Aegean blue or black... Blue prolly cause I ain't seen it her. Also depends on which they got, I'm not waiting.), is the moonroof visor and the Bra worth getting from the dealer? Or should I just buy these off liek autoparts and isntall them myself. Thanks.

------------------
Dammit, where's my CLS??!@
Old 06-28-2001, 02:43 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
get it through ahmotor.com, they're genuine acura/honda parts and are a lot cheaper even w/ shipping included than getting it from the dealer.

Old 06-28-2001, 02:54 AM
Just call me DADDY!!!

Get the dealer to throw items along with the car.

------------------
2001 CL-S Satin Silver/Ebnoy
  • Spoiler/moonroof visor/20% Tint
  • PIAA 19173/19170
  • Mobil 1 Oil/Oil Filter
  • X-Pel/Upgrade Cup Holder
  • Clifford G4 Solaris Remote Start Car Alarm
  • AEM CAI/Denso Iridium Spark

Just Ordered: Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie Bar
On its way: Comptech Sway Bar/WS Apexi Coilover/AEM Pulley
Old 06-28-2001, 02:58 AM
Cajun Gumbo Man

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
Get it from the dealership, make friends with them and waaaala, they give you discounts, and "freebies"........

------------------
"We're spoiled rotten"
Waiting for 6 speed manual CLS !
2001 CL Type S Black/Ebony w/NAVI, PIAA bulbs, Tinted windows, JL Sub-woofer/Fosgate 250 watt amp, Comptech Sway Bars,Kyocera Smartphone/Palm powered otherwise pure stock/PIF (Paid In Full)
1998 Accord Coupe EX-V6
Black Currant Pearl, PIAA bulbs, tinted windows, Fosgate 500 watt amp, Eclipes 6X9's,JL Sub-woofer, otherwise PURE stock/PIF (Paid In Full)!
Old 06-28-2001, 10:34 AM
'Cooter

exactly!!! it's good to b a smooth talker...assure him that if he meets your price, u want to do the sale with him...my experience getting the CL-S was a bit interesting...i first went to Rallye Acura on Long Island (which SUX royally ), and they had a showroom that had ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING i wanted and nothing i didn't want, and they were quoting me 32+...i said "ok, here's my offer, 30,250 and i sign the papers with u right here, right now" the guy tensed up and said he'd check with the manager, and the manager said nope, sticker only...keep in mind this was the showroom model, which was a bit scarred from people getting in and out, brushing up against it, etc...so i said sorry, and i walked out (as an added bonus, Acura representatives were there that evening, i guess doing their dealorship check-ups, and we looked at each other all the way out of the place...needless to say, a week goes by, and i get a letter in the mail, saying "we accept your offer of 30,250. call us so we can arrange a time to come in." but it was too late b/c when i got home from walking out of the dealorship, i called Smithtown Acura, and i said to the guy, "this is your lucky day. if u give me 30,250 on a brand new red CL-S with all the fixins (c my accessories below), i will drive an hour to your place and sign the papers, no questions asked." and he said yes, and the rest is history...after that, there were 2 days that were most memorable. the first was when i called Rallye Acura to tell them that i already bought my car from another dealorship for my price that wasn't even a showroom model. the second was when i picked up my car from Smithtown. the car was sitting outside, right in front of the front door, so that everybody who walks in will pass by it and when i saw that only 0.7 miles were on the car, i nearly shot a load!!

Chris

------------------
Copyright 2001 ScooterKin Enterprises:

'01 CL Type-S: Red on Black

- PIAA 19224 road lamps
- mudguards
- moonroof visor
- fenderwell trim
- spoiler
- wheel locks
- the OLD cup holder
- ...last, but not least, the Xephyr CAI