Maxima's say that they beat us.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2001 | 05:00 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kevin:
I don't understand why I have to calm down, I'n not really cursing or bitching at anyone. I'm just stating my opinions, if you disagree that's fine with me. Why is everyone getting so pissed off for?? Last time I checked, the mazda 626 has leather, and wood trim, and so does the ford taurus, does that make em LUXURY too?? so I guess according to you a dodge caravan with leather/navi/wood trim is LUXURY. WHOOPDEEDAMDOO!!
</font>
It's your "mightier than thou" attitude. You make it seem like we just realized that there are cars faster than ours. DUH. As if we didn't know that when M5s and Corvettes pull next to us since the first day we got our car.

------------------
_-Phil-_!
2K1 #10,029 Satin Silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia with Navi! Mods : XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~3M Reflective Tint(37%) tint~Hiper Hibrid Plasma "Xenon" road lamps & high-beams~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~Upgraded cupholder ~

CL/TL/IS/3-Series meet Thurs. May 17! http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005313.html click for details!
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:01 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
Kevin I am very proud that you found a car faster than the CLS. Tommorow we will get our coloring books and color pictures of those cars. Thursday is kickball and Friday is show and tell. Your progressing well, soon enough you'll be playing with wooden blocks.
</font>
This is what I was talking about with that whole maturity thing. A lot of people on this board can't take any criticism at all. There are some good one here though, I can't say everyone it bad.

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
Spoiler, wind deflector,Wheel locks, Non Nav
No mods yet

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited 05-15-2001).]
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:01 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I don't understand why I have to calm down, I'n not really cursing or bitching at anyone. I'm just stating my opinions, if you disagree that's fine with me. Why is everyone getting so pissed off for?? Last time I checked, the mazda 626 has leather, and wood trim, and so does the ford taurus, does that make em LUXURY too?? so I guess according to you a dodge caravan with leather/navi/wood trim is LUXURY. WHOOPDEEDAMDOO!!

</font>
Ford Taurus and Caravans have pleather:

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Founding Member of the NO SCRATCHED RIMS CLUB

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:05 PM
9th Gear

Kevin I am very proud that you found a car faster than the CLS. Tommorow we will get our coloring books and color pictures of those cars. Thursday is kickball and Friday is show and tell. Your progressing well, soon enough you'll be playing with wooden blocks.

</font>
i got your back Kevin. Eclipse is the childish dick. BTW, speaking of childish. He's the one who went over the the Maxima board and couldn't believe what he was reading. So he had to run back over here and tell all his friends what he just witnessed. He couldn't believe his eyes....

then he had to do his normal shit talking.

He's the childish one...

Please flame as hard as you want. Cause sticks and stones...

Old 05-15-2001 | 05:08 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
It's your "mightier than thou" attitude. You make it seem like we just realized that there are cars faster than ours. DUH. As if we didn't know that when M5s and Corvettes pull next to us since the first day we got our car.
</font>
I don't mean to come across as "mightier then thou" My main bitterness I guess is that it seems like almost everyone will trounce on you if you make a statement that they don't agree with. Like I mentioned before I was saying that I hate having the parking brake on the floor, and prefer it on the console. someon bascailly posted an A-hole statemnt saying "you have something called 'park', use it." in anycase this is just and insignificant post on a forum on the internet that really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of life. I guess it really doesn't deserve the effort that I'm putting into it.

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
No mods yet
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:09 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by M3_owns_u:
Originally posted by eclipse23:

</font>
i got your back Kevin. Eclipse is the childish dick. BTW, speaking of childish. He's the one who went over the the Maxima board and couldn't believe what he was reading. So he had to run back over here and tell all his friends what he just witnessed. He couldn't believe his eyes....

He's the childish one...

M3Sins can't you keep your friends in check?

------------------
_-Phil-_!
2K1 #10,029 Satin Silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia with Navi! Mods : XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~3M Reflective Tint(37%) tint~Hiper Hibrid Plasma "Xenon" road lamps & high-beams~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~Upgraded cupholder ~

CL/TL/IS/3-Series meet Thurs. May 17! http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005313.html click for details!
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:11 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by eclipse23:

</font>

He's the childish one...

He he he those Maxima boys couldn't take it and locked my posts. They just kept locking me out surprised I was not banned. Aren't you the guy who does not own a M3 but has that name M3_Owns_You? Anyways, I was very polite over there and even challenged one to a race at Englishtown Raceway but no one replied . Guess they can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Then I got pissed at the mods and they started deleting my posts. That's what I get for being THE VOICE OF REASON at the Maxima boards. I guess according to you it's not cool to defend your car's numbers on another site . Flame away F'tard I got my repellant on.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:16 PM
Moderator Alumnus

[/b][/QUOTE]
BTW, speaking of childish. He's the one who went over the the Maxima board and couldn't believe what he was reading. So he had to run back over here and tell all his friends what he just witnessed. He couldn't believe his eyes....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Tard,

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005306.html

I didn't start the war I just flamed it up by request.

Go bark up FBAZAKOS tree......

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:22 PM
Suzuka Master

kevin,

i'm trying to figure this out here...

first you tell me i'm a hippocrit for not wanting to compare a cl-s to an altima (that's not even out yet) 'cuz they are different makes...i don't remember ever mentioning that my car is an "acura" or that car is "only a nissan".
what i did mention is that they are different classes, one's a family sedan and the other's a near luxury coupe...most of the u.s. population would agree with me...guess we're all hippocrits then. these 2 classes are different and are different for a reason.

your name argument about the toyota altezza being an is300 and the tl/cl being a honda isn't relevant 'cuz we're not talking brand names here. we're talking about what the car encompasses and what class it fits into.
(but to think about it, find me a cl under a honda label...it doesn't exist, so it must be an acura and only an acura).

2nd...i don't remember anyone saying the cl-s is the fastest car in the world, so how does defending our car against a slower car implying it's the fastest car in the world?
for example,

according to you:
mustang gt is faster than geo metro is the same as saying mustang gt is fastest car in the world.

3rd...i don't want to get into this magazine racing thing again...but it's not even magazine racing 'cuz the #s for the new altima aren't even that, they're projected #s!

4th...i already told you i'm defensive 'cuz of your hippocrit statement...which unless they changed the meaning of it, i just don't see it...please explain what you see as hippocritical.

5th...as for "fucking off", i told you i'm having a really bad day, so sorry.

6th...you should read people's posts and respond to what they posted, not what YOU think they posted.

Old 05-15-2001 | 05:24 PM
9th Gear

Then I got pissed at the mods and they started deleting my posts. That's what I get for being THE VOICE OF REASON at the Maxima boards. I guess according to you it's not cool to defend your car's numbers on another site . Flame away F'tard I got my repellant on.

</font>
I guess you must have been doing some serious shit talkin': Hence - childish.

Nope I dont own and M3 anymore, hell I aint even got a CL, in fact I dont even own a "car, I got a SUV. I'm just entertaining myself at my boring job.

You calling me a f'tard? that's your best flame? Hahhaa, I'm just having a ball laughing my ass off.

I'm waiting for them to ban me.

Actually, I'm only here for you Eclipse. I love to see you get a wound-up and excited.
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:27 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I guess you must have been doing some serious shit talkin': Hence - childish.

Nope I dont own and M3 anymore, hell I aint even got a CL, in fact I dont even own a "car, I got a SUV. I'm just entertaining myself at my boring job.

You calling me a f'tard? that's your best flame? Hahhaa, I'm just having a ball laughing my ass off.

I'm waiting for them to ban me.

Actually, I'm only here for you Eclipse. I love to see you get a wound-up and excited.
</font>

Did you miss the smileys I'm in a great mood no flaming here bro. I need to go to anger management like George Costanza on SeinFeld. It's all good

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:27 PM
9th Gear

</font>
BTW, speaking of childish. He's the one who went over the the Maxima board and couldn't believe what he was reading. So he had to run back over here and tell all his friends what he just witnessed. He couldn't believe his eyes....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Tard,

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005306.html

I didn't start the war I just flamed it up by request.

Go bark up FBAZAKOS tree......

[/B][/QUOTE]

Direct me to the link where people ask you to flame it up by request.
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:29 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Direct me to the link where people ask you to flame it up by request. </font>
I got an AIM do you want my AIM log? Jeesh Detective M3 go have a beer! Like Me!

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:31 PM
9th Gear

I got an AIM do you want my AIM log? Jeesh Detective M3 go have a beer! Like Me!

</font>
LOL, its all good

Yall niggas should chill on Kevin tho.
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:33 PM
Moderator Alumnus

LOL, its all good

Yall niggas should chill on Kevin tho.
</font>
Aight, I will, some of his comments made him as open a target as a caged deer.

If KavexTravex was here he would give Kevin a cookie

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:42 PM
Instructor

deeno,

Answers:
The reason I called you a hypocrit ( which looking back was probably a bit too strong) is cuz you dismissed the altima because it's a 4 door sedan, and I felt that people always bring up the Is300 when talking about the competition, I thought that was sort of contradictory cuz I don't really think of those two cars in 2 different classes. I really don't get this "near luxury coupe" class, the IS300 is not a coupe ( at least not yet). To me they are both sports sedans. That is probably the biggest difference of opinion right there. Furthermore it seems to me that you dissmissed the Altime b/c of the Nissan monicker. If it was the new G20 you'd most likely say that it's in the same class as the IS, which is why I brought up the whole names thing.

That whole fastest car in the world comments just stemmed from the fact that a lot CL-S owners on this forum seem to portray that attitude to me. They can't take even the lightest criticism of their rides. Every thing that I've been flamed for has been becuase I disagreed, and didn't put the CL-S on this mighty pedestal that a lot of people seem to do here. With that said, is this post going to finally end??

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mrdeeno:
kevin,

i'm trying to figure this out here...

first you tell me i'm a hippocrit for not wanting to compare a cl-s to an altima (that's not even out yet) 'cuz they are different makes...i don't remember ever mentioning that my car is an "acura" or that car is "only a nissan".
what i did mention is that they are different classes, one's a family sedan and the other's a near luxury coupe...most of the u.s. population would agree with me...guess we're all hippocrits then. these 2 classes are different and are different for a reason.

your name argument about the toyota altezza being an is300 and the tl/cl being a honda isn't relevant 'cuz we're not talking brand names here. we're talking about what the car encompasses and what class it fits into.
(but to think about it, find me a cl under a honda label...it doesn't exist, so it must be an acura and only an acura).

2nd...i don't remember anyone saying the cl-s is the fastest car in the world, so how does defending our car against a slower car implying it's the fastest car in the world?
for example,

according to you:
mustang gt is faster than geo metro is the same as saying mustang gt is fastest car in the world.

3rd...i don't want to get into this magazine racing thing again...but it's not even magazine racing 'cuz the #s for the new altima aren't even that, they're projected #s!

4th...i already told you i'm defensive 'cuz of your hippocrit statement...which unless they changed the meaning of it, i just don't see it...please explain what you see as hippocritical.

5th...as for "fucking off", i told you i'm having a really bad day, so sorry.

6th...you should read people's posts and respond to what they posted, not what YOU think they posted.

</font>

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
No mods yet
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:43 PM
Instructor

Aight, I will, some of his comments made him as open a target as a caged deer.

If KavexTravex was here he would give Kevin a cookie
</font>
CAn't eat cookies, cholesterol's too high.

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
No mods yet
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:43 PM
Banned

Grand Poobah, not being very "Grand" today.

tsk tsk tsk

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 20% tint , fenderwell trim[*] mud guards , winter floor mats , full nose mask[*] Xephyr CAI
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:45 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by avengerjr:
Grand Poobah, not being very "Grand" today.

tsk tsk tsk

</font>
Does that mean he's piss poor then again?

------------------
_-Phil-_!

Old 05-15-2001 | 05:46 PM
Banned

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
Does that mean he's piss poor then again?

</font>
I will suggest that it be so!

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 20% tint , fenderwell trim[*] mud guards , winter floor mats , full nose mask[*] Xephyr CAI
Old 05-15-2001 | 05:48 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by avengerjr:
I will suggest that it be so!

</font>
Boooooo!

Are you calling me Amir?

Boooooo!

You mods!

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-15-2001 | 06:06 PM
Banned

Boooooo!

Are you calling me Amir?

Boooooo!

You mods!

</font>
hehehe gotta make you sweat a little!

sucka!! btw, i still hate you!

------------------
avengerjr
Old 05-15-2001 | 06:18 PM
Suzuka Master

the reason i dismissed the altima is

1) it's not out yet
2) it won't be as nice and have the same features simply because it contends with the accord and camry and will be priced accordingly. so unless nissan did some major cost cutting or is taking a big hit on selling these cars, which i don't htink it would, it won't be a contender to a cl-s (besides performance-wise).
3) it IS a 4 door. i wanted a coupe.

and like i said before about responding to what someone posted and not what you THINK they posted:

if it was the new g20, i wouldn't say it's in the same class as an IS...you don't know me or most of us well enough to know what i'm most likely to say to make those implications and then respond.

[This message has been edited by mrdeeno (edited 05-15-2001).]
Old 05-15-2001 | 06:34 PM
Race Director

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs
Old 05-15-2001 | 06:36 PM
Instructor

Like I said, We have a difference of opinion, you don't think they're in the same class. I don't think they're in a different class.

the reason i dismissed the altima is

1) it's not out yet
2) it won't be as nice and have the same features simply because it contends with the accord and camry and will be priced accordingly. so unless nissan did some major cost cutting or is taking a big hit on selling these cars, which i don't htink it would, it won't be a contender to a cl-s (besides performance-wise).
3) it IS a 4 door. i wanted a coupe.

and like i said before about responding to what someone posted and not what you THINK they posted:

if it was the new g20, i wouldn't say it's in the same class as an IS...you don't know me or most of us well enough to know what i'm most likely to say to make those implications and then respond.

</font>

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
No mods yet
Old 05-15-2001 | 08:12 PM
Advanced

Damn, you guys crashed the maxima.org's forum

------------------
1999 Nissan Maxima
Old 05-15-2001 | 08:18 PM
Banned

I'm not trying to say anything to flame you, but HAVE YOU RIDDEN IN A CL-TYPE-S WITH MODS??? I'm not going to say I beat everything on the road...but, in the racing stories..everything was true..and I admitted to having a good race and HE DID CHEAT OFF THE LINE...but back to the subject...don't say anything until you ride in one...big difference between my car and your CL-P.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by laser1180:

Not to be mean, but CLS people always "THINK" they are the fastest in the freakin world, and nothing will beat them.... Even if they get beat, they will say they cheated or some other stuff like "oh mine is a better build car"....

so forget saying the new Max or Altima will be fast, cuz someone will say "oh by that time, Supercharger CLS will be faster, bla bla bla" or "heck, although i get beat by Maxima, ours is Acura, and Nissan cant compare...." read most threads, you will see those sentences.... The facts is, Maxima and Altima will come out soon, but Supercharger... hmm, wait and wait and wait....

Come on guys, CLS is a cool car, but its not the fastest or the best car on the road, and lets not trash other cars, lets respect all other cars! We have a higher class vehicle, and lets talk like it, don't talks like high school kids who think they are all that....

</font>

------------------
2001 Cl-S Black on Black with Navigation
Black Tint all around (15%~45%)
Weapon-R Dragon Filter
Weapon-R Coil-Overs
Koni Adjustable Struts
Comptech Sway Bars
Comptech Headers (hehehe...I got something for you drchang!!)
Old 05-15-2001 | 09:13 PM
Suzuka Master

kevin,

from what i see, if you are going to compare the altima, then you have to compare the entire altima line, and same goes for the cl.

so how is a 4cyl no sunroof, no heated seats, no leather, no wood (fake or real), no cd changer, no power seats, no side airbags, etc., in teh same class as a clp that has all those minus 2 doors plus probably a lot more sound deadening?

we have more in common with a mustang, but aren't in the same class. we have more in common with an accord cpe and still aren't in the same class.

so i'd like to know what your opinions are and what determines what "class" a car is in, whether it be as vague as coupe/sedan, compact/mid-size, or as specific as 2 door fwd near luxury coupe/4 door rwd compact sport sedan, etc. etc.

Who's Your Daddy

one of the mods need to lock this post...wasted about 10 minutes reading this...

------------------
Silver 01' Type-S w/all the trimmins
Acura loyalty
retired a 2000 TL and a 94' Acura Legend Coupe
Comptech Springs, axle-back exhaust,headers
AEM CAI
yellow bumper (fog lights) bulbs
Clear Headlights
6 speed...

Altima v6 5-speed projected numbers
0-60 6.3secs
1/4 mile mid 14's
</font>
hey kevin,

what's the source for the new altima performance specs? (you cited the cl-s numbers but nothing for the altima)

thanks
Old 05-15-2001 | 09:16 PM
Banned

EPA ratings.
kevin,

from what i see, if you are going to compare the altima, then you have to compare the entire altima line, and same goes for the cl.

so how is a 4cyl no sunroof, no heated seats, no leather, no wood (fake or real), no cd changer, no power seats, no side airbags, etc., in teh same class as a clp that has all those minus 2 doors plus probably a lot more sound deadening?

we have more in common with a mustang, but aren't in the same class. we have more in common with an accord cpe and still aren't in the same class.

so i'd like to know what your opinions are and what determines what "class" a car is in, whether it be as vague as coupe/sedan, compact/mid-size, or as specific as 2 door fwd near luxury coupe/4 door rwd compact sport sedan, etc. etc.

</font>

------------------
2001 Cl-S Black on Black with Navigation
Black Tint all around (15%~45%)
Weapon-R Dragon Filter
Weapon-R Coil-Overs
Koni Adjustable Struts
Comptech Sway Bars
Comptech Headers (hehehe...I got something for you drchang!!)
Old 05-15-2001 | 11:34 PM
Instructor

kevin,

</font>
I guess my defintitoin of class would probably be very different then yours or most peoples. I consider and IS300 sports sedan. THe new Altime V6 SE will be a sports sedan. Certainly you;re right that the 4 cyl, non lethaer base model will be nothing compared t o the IS, but I still think then entire Altima line will be in the same class as sports sedan.

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
No mods yet
Old 05-16-2001 | 12:21 AM
Suzuka Master

so according to your definition, the accord and camry must be sport sedans also considering they compete with the altima.

you'd also have to consider the taurus, passats, sables, and saturn ls's.

that's just too vague for me.

Old 05-16-2001 | 12:33 AM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by laser1180:

Not to be mean, but CLS people always "THINK" they are the fastest in the freakin world, and nothing will beat them.... Even if they get beat, they will say they cheated or some other stuff like "oh mine is a better build car"....

so forget saying the new Max or Altima will be fast, cuz someone will say "oh by that time, Supercharger CLS will be faster, bla bla bla" or "heck, although i get beat by Maxima, ours is Acura, and Nissan cant compare...." read most threads, you will see those sentences.... The facts is, Maxima and Altima will come out soon, but Supercharger... hmm, wait and wait and wait....

Come on guys, CLS is a cool car, but its not the fastest or the best car on the road, and lets not trash other cars, lets respect all other cars! We have a higher class vehicle, and lets talk like it, don't talks like high school kids who think they are all that....

</font>
Damn ... y'all made my bro jealous

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Painted Mud Guard
Silver Aluminum Pedals
Kenwood Amp with 10in. Pioneer sub.
(modified) CAI.

My Car
Old 05-16-2001 | 01:57 AM
Instructor

so according to your definition, the accord and camry must be sport sedans also considering they compete with the altima.

you'd also have to consider the taurus, passats, sables, and saturn ls's.

that's just too vague for me.

</font>
Not really, those cars even with their top of the line models don't match the performance of a sports sedan.

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
No mods yet
Old 05-16-2001 | 02:28 AM
4th Gear

well i was the one who posted on the thread on the maxima.org site... if you would read what i wrote i explained the whole scenario exactly what happened... i did not say ALL CL-S owners talk sh*t and whatever but I just wanted to shut that guys mouth and i challenged him to a street race... he took the challenge and we raced... those were the results of that 1 race under those conditions... i did not have a chance to race him again but i told him that we can whenever he wants... i dont even mind if i lose to him but the fact is that if he talks the talk then he must walk the walk as well... I have a totally stock auto maxima except for an intake... remember its street... there is a kid counting off... there is nothing that measures reaction times... if i started even a half a second before him that gives me a good lead on him... so please relax... I said i beat HIM not all CL-S... but I will race any CL-S, CL, TL, TL-S that i find on the street and is willing to race... I never went to E-Town yet but i hope to get down there sometime during the summer...
Old 05-16-2001 | 02:29 AM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
but you got me...the altima is now a near luxury car...and the maxima msut be up with the 7-series and s-class too.

yeah, i had a friend that was indecisive between a sentra and an is300 too!
</font>
I just thought these couple of statements were really funny -- hehe, made me laugh!

------------------
2002 Acura TL-S
White Diamond Pearl/Parchment
Bone Stock
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1629963&a=12459969&f=0
" TARGET=_blank>Click Here for Pics!
</A>
Old 05-16-2001 | 03:51 AM
1st Gear

I've driven three brands of cars in my life, acuras, hondas, and nissans. I'm in three "car lover" sites and I'm just laughin my ass off at these kinds of posts. The maxima guys are laughing at you guys too, they say you drive old hag cars so I think you guys should start flaming at them.
Old 05-16-2001 | 04:02 AM
Safety Car

I done with this...reading this topic was like reading a novel. No more point to this thread....if you want to argue more just open up a new topic.

------------------
Tw1112