Look at the neon that will kick our asses.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 04:43 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
the interior looks better or equal to the sentra spec v, for about the same price. luv the STOCK boost gauge
Old 12-30-2002, 06:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT-4 is THE best bang for the buck if you want a fast stock car and don't wanna pay tons extra for a more true sports sedan w/ RWD and more luxurious interior ...

A lot has to be said that hasn't already about how the DRIVER feels about his/her car .. regardless of the brand, color, specs...

If you feel good inside your car .. I mean, if you sit in that SRT-4 and believe you have a fast car, and feel like it was great value and feel that it does everything you wanted it to do for the money, then you should be happy. This argument goes far beyond the complexities of domestic vs. foreign marques...

We should get back to personalizing automobiles like people used to in the past...
Old 12-30-2002, 06:57 PM
Moderator Alumnus

the neon has come a long way since its creation. this car will get customers over from the new Civic SI.

the competition to this little pocket rocket sedan... Mazdaspeed Protege, WRX, Civic SI, RSX, GTI, Celica......

lots of good performance for the dollar. build quality might not be as good as an acura, but you have to give a little to get a little right?

all in all, nice car. i wish it would have come out two years earlier.

personally, not for me.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:06 PM
Banned

WOW...what a thread..

Originally posted by Rock Dog
You've wound up no one. You haven't got the chops. Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings have you made one valid point to support your ill-informed rhetoric. As a final resort, like all those who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about on a given subject, you resort to name-calling.

Pathetic.

Continue… I look forward to slapping you around some more. :P
After reading this whole thread it appears as though you took some personal interest in Bad ass"s comments. I did not recognize any incoherent ramblings as you noted above. In most of his posts he backed up all his info with facts and some personal opinions>>>>> Note:provided links, reference data etc. You did the same but seemed to take his opinion personally. I am new to this forum...just found it and was a member(Still am) of the TL forum. Also, I can see where he made the mistake of getting pissed, but only after some others (Appear to be your friends) chimmed in on the name calling. But it appears to me you cast the first stone. I hope I don't get slapped around in this forum!!! All of the other info is refreshing to see on this forum, now its towards my car and not a TL Type S.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:41 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Re: WOW...what a thread..

Originally posted by made guy
After reading this whole thread it appears as though you took some personal interest in Bad ass"s comments. I did not recognize any incoherent ramblings as you noted above. In most of his posts he backed up all his info with facts and some personal opinions>>>>> Note:provided links, reference data etc. You did the same but seemed to take his opinion personally. I am new to this forum...just found it and was a member(Still am) of the TL forum. Also, I can see where he made the mistake of getting pissed, but only after some others (Appear to be your friends) chimmed in on the name calling. But it appears to me you cast the first stone. I hope I don't get slapped around in this forum!!! All of the other info is refreshing to see on this forum, now its towards my car and not a TL Type S.

Anyone feel a storm coming?

Old 12-30-2002, 08:21 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Re: WOW...what a thread..

1badazz, 1dumbazz, made guy… or whatever else you’re calling yourself today. There is no way anyone with half a brain would have read this thread all the way through, absorbed the information, and made the statements you made above under a different name. Even under this new persona you still only read or see what you want to.

Now this is really weak. Nothing more embarrassing, IMHO, then when someone is so over his head, that he has to create another user account, and act like he's an unbiased participant. How pitiful. There is no one to support your comments outright, because they are ludicrous. So you create another account to try to defend your other account. I weep for you. :'( This usually only happens when someone wants to make a statement that will upset others, but does not want people to dislike, or be angry with him/herself. So they make another account, make the offending statements under disguise, so as not to lose face with others. Myself? I say everything under one name, take it or leave it. I don’t need anyone else’s support. It’s welcome, but not needed. I’ve got the nadz to make all statements under one name. I’m not here to impress anyone. My ego is level and in check.

I was simply stating facts. You are the one that started with name-calling, and wondered off into god knows where. F1, CART. SCCA Timbuktu. Anywhere but where the real discussion was. I don’t need my “friends” to support me. They are very intelligent, and were able to see your ignorance without any help from me. Their comments are free of pressure, and come of their own free accord.

If you hate domestic cars fine. Opinions are like assholes... But don't make ridiculous statements, which are not true, while trying to back up your ill-informed prejudices.

It’s as simple as this. Not all domestic cars are junk. They’ve come a long way. And while the BIG 3 have made serious inroads in quality and reliability, some of the imports have seen big drops in their numbers. Not all cars, not all manufacturers, on either side. But these are the facts. And this is what we were debating. That’s about as clearly as I can state it. See if you can understand that. Maybe I was being far to deep, and analytical for you earlier. Maybe hitting you with facts, truth, and supporting commentary was too much for you too handle.

I’m sorry you felt the need to create this “made guy” account in order to get someone to support you. It has been a pathetic thing to witness. And for that I am truly saddend.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:26 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Is this the part where he says that his brother has an account and they share the same pc?

ROFLMAO X 1000

Take a ride on the LOLLERCOASTER!

You've been caught and you loook like an ass now!!!! Good detective work Tom!!!!
Old 12-30-2002, 08:40 PM
Banned

:thinking: Make up new account
how did he find out :o:o
what do I say now
I got caught I got caught

Old 12-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Banned

Re: Re: WOW...what a thread..

1badazz, 1dumbazz, made guy… or whatever else you’re calling yourself today. There is no way anyone with half a brain would have read this thread all the way through, absorbed the information, and made the statements you made above under a different name. Even under this new persona you still only read or see what you want to.

Now this is really weak. Nothing more embarrassing, IMHO, then when someone is so over his head, that he has to create another user account, and act like he's an unbiased participant. How pitiful. There is no one to support your comments outright, because they are ludicrous. So you create another account to try to defend your other account. I weep for you. :'( This usually only happens when someone wants to make a statement that will upset others, but does not want people to dislike, or be angry with him/herself. So they make another account, make the offending statements under disguise, so as not to lose face with others. Myself? I say everything under one name, take it or leave it. I don’t need anyone else’s support. It’s welcome, but not needed. I’ve got the nadz to make all statements under one name. I’m not here to impress anyone. My ego is level and in check.

I was simply stating facts. You are the one that started with name-calling, and wondered off into god knows where. F1, CART. SCCA Timbuktu. Anywhere but where the real discussion was. I don’t need my “friends” to support me. They are very intelligent, and were able to see your ignorance without any help from me. Their comments are free of pressure, and come of their own free accord.

If you hate domestic cars fine. Opinions are like assholes... But don't make ridiculous statements, which are not true, while trying to back up your ill-informed prejudices.

It’s as simple as this. Not all domestic cars are junk. They’ve come a long way. And while the BIG 3 have made serious inroads in quality and reliability, some of the imports have seen big drops in their numbers. Not all cars, not all manufacturers, on either side. But these are the facts. And this is what we were debating. That’s about as clearly as I can state it. See if you can understand that. Maybe I was being far to deep, and analytical for you earlier. Maybe hitting you with facts, truth, and supporting commentary was too much for you too handle.

I’m sorry you felt the need to create this “made guy” account in order to get someone to support you. It has been a pathetic thing to witness. And for that I am truly saddend.

I am confused...what does this mean?
Old 12-30-2002, 09:19 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Re: Re: Re: WOW...what a thread..

I am confused...what does this mean?
That figures! It means that 1badazz is made guy, made guy is 1badazz. Same person, using two different names. It's not that hard to follow. Or figure out.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:29 PM
Banned

that neon is good....for me to poop on.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:30 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
<------What exactly does this mean??
Old 12-30-2002, 09:31 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by Chaptorial
<------What exactly does this mean??
That person has go a bucket of popcorn, and is watching "the show"
Old 12-30-2002, 09:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that's like your eating popcorn while you're watching the show, and the show here is usually people arguing about something stupid.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:33 PM
Suzuka Master

u beat me Rock Dog.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ahhhh makes sense.

Thanks guys.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:45 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by poopshooter13
Are you even old enough to drive ?

Great 1st post, who might you be?
Old 12-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally posted by Beltfed

HAHAAA

:COURTESY OF BELTFED!!
Old 12-30-2002, 10:46 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by danny25
that's like your eating popcorn while you're watching the show, and the show here is usually people arguing about something stupid.
Now Danny... Are you insinuating I'm being stupid?
Old 12-31-2002, 02:17 AM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Christ, this was exhausting
Old 12-31-2002, 02:35 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by poopshooter13
... Was a failed attempt to make reference to a Conan O'Brien skit... Guess you had to be there.

Originally posted by Beltfed

ouch
Old 12-31-2002, 02:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally posted by 1ownedbya-clnotsobaddasscls
...After owning and racing Honda products since 1988...I too have seen tremendous strides in Japanese engineering.

this coming from someone who couldn't bolt on an axle back exhaust

Old 12-31-2002, 08:01 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW...what a thread..

That figures! It means that 1badazz is made guy, made guy is 1badazz. Same person, using two different names. It's not that hard to follow. Or figure out.
I am sorry, but I am not who you say I am Bad Ass
Old 12-31-2002, 08:06 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW...what a thread..

I am sorry, but I am not who you say I am Bad Ass
Notice the little area to the bottom right of every post.

IP: Logged? :P
Old 12-31-2002, 11:45 AM
Suzuka Master

Now Danny... Are you insinuating I'm being stupid?
I haven't read this whole thread, were you arguing about something stupid?:P
Old 12-31-2002, 12:10 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by danny25
I haven't read this whole thread, were you arguing about something stupid?:P
Not to me, you silly focker.:pfawk:
Old 12-31-2002, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
OK.. this thread has run its course.

Made Guy... as Rock Dog nicely pointed out.... IP addresses are logged. So are host addresses. It's very easy to figure out when someone is posting under 2 different IDs.....