Lease roll over

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003 | 02:15 PM
Racer

Lease roll over

Has anyone rolled an existing lease into a new AHFC lease? I have about 2 years left on my CL lease, and was thinking of trying to roll that lease into a lease on a 6spd. Given the low CL sales and possible demise, I figure dealers maybe willing to play ball in order to move the cars. If possible, I'd like to try and keep the same payment. Think AHFC would deal?
Old 01-20-2003 | 04:21 PM
How much for the Redhead?

Haus,

I inquired about it after hearing some of the other members online talk about how they did it with no money out of pocket and no change in their lease payments... further emails to these members showed me that they were paying a hell of a lot more than I was...

The dealers here were not interested, I was basically told that they would do it if I was interested in absorbing the two years I had remaining on the car... the subsequent increase in payments was comparable to what I would spend on something else or a purchase of a car, so in my mind, to increase my payments on a lease, was just not worth the added expense...

I figured it would be best to just ride it out, see what Acura has at the time my lease is up as compared to the other manufacturers and go from there.. which, in reality is why I lease, I've never had much luck at selling a vehicle privately, and forget about getting any kind of decent money on a trade...