at last, a 6spd dynojet dyno........

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at last, a 6spd dynojet dyno........

I'm not even going to mention the make/model of this car, because of inevitable flames :flamer: Just to say that its an '03 6spd.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
im not impressed. Hell i even have more torque than that.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Suzuka Master

accord

get the f*** out you mangy whore.

By the way, I like the accord, I'm sure a lot of us do respect it.
But this forum has no appetite for your pathetic and adolescent attempts to trump others. You put other respectable accord owners to shame.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by KavexTrax
accord

get the f*** out you mangy whore.

By the way, I like the accord, I'm sure a lot of us do respect it.
But this forum has no appetite for your pathetic and adolescent attempts to trump others. You put other respectable accord owners to shame.
what are you talking about? I didn't even mention any car! I also don't own a 6spd accord? so, please clarify, how I can be bragging about how a car I don't own is better than another car I don't own?
Old 05-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Crazy Sellout
im not impressed.
heres a stock cls6 dyno for comaprison:

I'm impressed. Not bad for a manufacturer rated 240hp/212ft/lbs car.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Crazy Sellout
Hell i even have more torque than that.
but you have mods.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:37 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
impressive. If it's stock, seems honda is under rating the engine.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by ReVaHoLiC
but you have mods.
not when I had 1500 miles when i dynoed

I need to dyno again now that i have mods and my engine is kinda broken in now. :P
Old 05-24-2003, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

so what car is that from? Accord 6-speed? Does it come with LSD?

I still rather own a CLS 6-speed. Interior is far better than the accords. IMO
Old 05-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Accord=221/197
CL-S=220/208

Not bad with the Accord. CL-S has torque advantage with the displacement. But of course you pay a few thou more you get HID's, LSD, longer warranty, etc. Me personally, I'll get an Accord just because it's under my budget.
Old 05-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
So torque, people supply the pics, u supply the war???

Its interesting how you conveniently forget to mention that this 6spd accord was NOT BONE STOCK.

Heres a quote from the member on the av6 site who owns the car and did the dyno:

"Well here it is. I dynoed it today.
Did 4 runs, here are the results. My only mods were Injen CAI, Remus mufflers and Hyper Ground Wires (you need 3 instead of 5 that they supply)"

and again,

"nope, I had the Injen on all 4 runs

Dima"

Just wanted to make sure everyone got all the facts

p.s. thanks 4 the shoutout in ur G35 post yesterday
Old 05-24-2003, 10:00 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

unsure,
thanks for the information!!!!!! What a little bitch. This asswipe needs to be banned permanently!
Old 05-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Torquey...
Old 05-24-2003, 10:21 PM
Banned

DAMN! you guys are on me like white on rice! I didn't hide the info on the 'ccord, just didn't think you guys would give a shit! I was avoiding mentioning accord so you guys don't jump on me, yet you still did! Yes, he had an injen cai. $190 mod. big deal!
Old 05-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Zapata
unsure,
thanks for the information!!!!!! What a little bitch. This asswipe needs to be banned permanently!
so young, so angry.........DAM that rap music!
Old 05-24-2003, 10:24 PM
Banned

Originally posted by unsure
your welcome! :d I guess I should have included zapata, and kavextrax in the shout out!
Old 05-24-2003, 11:09 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

ReVaHoLiC,
i defended you before but now i can no longer. You need to act more appropriately.
Old 05-24-2003, 11:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by unsure
So torque, people supply the pics, u supply the war???

Its interesting how you conveniently forget to mention that this 6spd accord was NOT BONE STOCK.

Heres a quote from the member on the av6 site who owns the car and did the dyno:

"Well here it is. I dynoed it today.
Did 4 runs, here are the results. My only mods were Injen CAI, Remus mufflers and Hyper Ground Wires (you need 3 instead of 5 that they supply)"

and again,

"nope, I had the Injen on all 4 runs

Dima"

Just wanted to make sure everyone got all the facts

your right. Yes, I should have talked about the intake on the accord, but here's the story behind that: Injen/aem have not yet released a CAI for the 6spd accord. You see, the engine bay, of the accord auto is different from the 6spd due to the placement of the transmisson, engine bay size, etc. Now the guys who have INJEN cai on their 6spd, have just slapped it on anyways, even if if doesn't quite fit. they have had several problems with this, but some have forced it in there. Now because neither injen/aem have released a cai for the 6spd, no one knows what gains the mod is surpposed to bring. all numbers out are for the auto! now there is also another difference between the auto, and 6spd. THE air box on the 6spd is very different from the auto. its much louder, and is a lot less restrictive. it is in fact, a totally different design. Since no one knows what gains if any a cai will have on the 6spd, I didn't bring up the cai, on the dyno! so Its not like I was trying to set you guys up, its just that at this point we can't say!

also:

ITS ONLY A DYNO RELAX GUYS!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2003, 02:05 AM
Team Owner

I was gonna post about the intake. I didn't realize until I saw it on www.v6performance.net. I guess that's not bad with just an intake. Heehee.
Old 05-25-2003, 02:10 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Those are STD numbers!... not SAE... SAE numbers would be lower no matter what!

Also note that weather alone can shift numbers like +-10-15%

You can have a CF of 0.92 and 1.12... for the same car. Also, If the car dynoed cold, you may get 80% of total power cause timing/fuel maps are on the warm up mode and thus not 100% as powerful.

It varies a lot. Dyno operators usually hand out STD number plots... just to make you happy.

And do not forget that, not all DynoJet are the same or even calibrated the same. Not all have the weather options or even certified to be accurate.

Nashua.
Old 05-25-2003, 02:58 AM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
your right. Yes, I should have talked about the intake on the accord, but here's the story behind that: Injen/aem have not yet released a CAI for the 6spd accord. You see, the engine bay, of the accord auto is different from the 6spd due to the placement of the transmisson, engine bay size, etc. Now the guys who have INJEN cai on their 6spd, have just slapped it on anyways, even if if doesn't quite fit. they have had several problems with this, but some have forced it in there. Now because neither injen/aem have released a cai for the 6spd, no one knows what gains the mod is surpposed to bring. all numbers out are for the auto! now there is also another difference between the auto, and 6spd. THE air box on the 6spd is very different from the auto. its much louder, and is a lot less restrictive. it is in fact, a totally different design. Since no one knows what gains if any a cai will have on the 6spd, I didn't bring up the cai, on the dyno! so Its not like I was trying to set you guys up, its just that at this point we can't say!

also:

ITS ONLY A DYNO RELAX GUYS!!!!!!!
dude

relax,

i was just trying to set the facts straight, nothing more, nothing less
Old 05-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk
Those are STD numbers!... not SAE... SAE numbers would be lower no matter what!

Also note that weather alone can shift numbers like +-10-15%

You can have a CF of 0.92 and 1.12... for the same car. Also, If the car dynoed cold, you may get 80% of total power cause timing/fuel maps are on the warm up mode and thus not 100% as powerful.

It varies a lot. Dyno operators usually hand out STD number plots... just to make you happy.

And do not forget that, not all DynoJet are the same or even calibrated the same. Not all have the weather options or even certified to be accurate.

Nashua.
YOU SIR are 100% CORRECT! I was totally blind to this sae vs std stuff only yesterday, but I did some searching on this forum, and came across an article you posted on the subject:

article 1

article 2

both those dynos are off, because they are std. both hp/tq numbers should go down a bit when using sae. Probably about 200whp/191wtq for both cars!
Old 05-25-2003, 12:19 PM
Masshole

Originally posted by Scrib
Torquey...
What a jackass!! I suppose the mere fact that any of us dignifies you with a response is what makes you all hot and bothered. Go play in traffic, you absurd little assmunch!
Old 05-25-2003, 02:15 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Bulldog01
What a jackass!! I suppose the mere fact that any of us dignifies you with a response is what makes you all hot and bothered. Go play in traffic, you absurd little assmunch!
admit it! YOUR HOPLESSLY ADDICTED TO MY THREADS! and besides, they get more responses that yours! :P you want sooooooo badly for me to respond with insults, but I'm sorry, I won't stoop to your level! online insults are for retards!
Old 05-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
You need to compare SAE, to SAE, & STD, to STD. A proper dyno should be in SAE anyway.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Was the accord in the dyno running on Premium fuel? I recall a bunch of people stating that the accord actually produces 250/224 w/ 93 octane...

Are the Comptech Headers available for this accord yet?
Old 05-26-2003, 06:43 PM
Team Owner

Originally posted by TL_Type_S
Was the accord in the dyno running on Premium fuel? I recall a bunch of people stating that the accord actually produces 250/224 w/ 93 octane...

Are the Comptech Headers available for this accord yet?
He dynoed with 94 octane gas from I believe Sunoco. Also he said that his last dyno was the highest. So just like CLS/TLS's the car runs better in the later runs from the ECU getting used to the type of acceleration used unlike the 98-02 Accords which have crap ECU's.

There probably won't be any type of exhaust manifold upgrade for the new Accord due to Honda's new design of it. It is welded to the motor, therefore being impossible to take out. The closest that my happen is a upgrade of the piping from the manifold to the cat.
Old 05-26-2003, 06:57 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
wow he's getting really annoying...what is the point of all this unsolicited accord propaganda? i don't get it.
Old 05-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Banned

Originally posted by zeroday
wow he's getting really annoying...what is the point of all this unsolicited accord propaganda? i don't get it.
actually, your worse with the: " ...still waiting for the obligatory stay with the Cl or get a g35c posts:P". You've gotten into your fair share of flame wars yourself. In fact I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet!
Old 05-26-2003, 07:14 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Doom878
He dynoed with 94 octane gas from I believe Sunoco. Also he said that his last dyno was the highest. So just like CLS/TLS's the car runs better in the later runs from the ECU getting used to the type of acceleration used unlike the 98-02 Accords which have crap ECU's.

There probably won't be any type of exhaust manifold upgrade for the new Accord due to Honda's new design of it. It is welded to the motor, therefore being impossible to take out. The closest that my happen is a upgrade of the piping from the manifold to the cat.
he said that he saw the sae corrected numbers, but that he didn't use them because they were almost exactly the same as the std. 220whp/198wtq! Go figure!
Old 05-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Burning Brakes

the exhaust manifolds are welded to the engine???? is that common these days??
Old 05-26-2003, 08:00 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
actually, your worse with the: " ...still waiting for the obligatory stay with the Cl or get a g35c posts:P". You've gotten into your fair share of flame wars yourself. In fact I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet!
well I don't brag constantly like a little bitch so :P

besides I only argue with people that are wrong.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:07 PM
Drifting

If you knew you were gonna get flamed....why did you bother posting this? It just seems like your screaming for attention, not only do you post things that have in the past either annoyed or offended CL owners, but you also continue to lash out in a post. If you were posting this merely to be informative, then post it and be done, even if people flame you, answer only the legitimate questions and reframe from taking shots. You keep talking about being the mature one, but all I see is you keep continuing to play like a kid.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:30 PM
Team Owner

Originally posted by TL_Type_S
the exhaust manifolds are welded to the engine???? is that common these days??
According to Honda's "logic" they made it breather easier, thus creating more horsepower. If you ask me, they're sick of warranty claims on turboed Honda's so they want make it hard to break your Honda.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:42 PM
Suzuka Master

I am so lost... what is the point of this thread?.. is there even a point that is trying to be made?

Doom878 (Eddie) thanks for that bit of info, I did not know that.

Smitty
Old 05-26-2003, 08:51 PM
What, me drive fast?

If you had just been honest instead of leaving out the fact that it was an 03 Accord (although everyone knew as soon as they saw who posted) and then leave out the important fact that the car was modded. You are being an @ss. You bring all of this on yourself. Why? Must be that you get some stupid kick out of making people mad. I have defended you in the past but I am tired of your games. Good luck with the car...now get out.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:59 PM
Banned

Originally posted by zeroday
well I don't brag constantly like a little bitch so :P
brag about what? I don't own a 6spd accord!

oh, and zeroday...... thanks for ressurecting this mummy post! as if the flames weren't enough the first time, you brought it back so people can flame somemore!

real peace maker!

jerk
Old 05-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Banned

Originally posted by blackmagiCL_S
If you had just been honest instead of leaving out the fact that it was an 03 Accord (although everyone knew as soon as they saw who posted) and then leave out the important fact that the car was modded. You are being an @ss. You bring all of this on yourself. Why? Must be that you get some stupid kick out of making people mad. I have defended you in the past but I am tired of your games. Good luck with the car...now get out.
to be honest, the pettyness and hatered on this forum is getting to be a little much! I hope I get banned soon!
Old 05-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Safety Car

I don't think motors blown up due to turbo is that common with the V6's!! You can count in one hand... the # of Honda/Acura V6 turbo motors running around the streets.
Old 05-26-2003, 09:20 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
to be honest, the pettyness and hatered on this forum is getting to be a little much! I hope I get banned soon!

when you come back the third time wil you be TroLlaHolic..................what a pathetic loser

Quick Reply: at last, a 6spd dynojet dyno........