Laser Wash? Any in NJ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2001, 07:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laser Wash? Any in NJ?

Ok so I've read where Mike got caught inside something called a laser wash.
He and his car survived. Yesterday it was around 33 °F and there I was handwashing my car in my driveway. The water sitting atop the trunk would freeze. Using HOT water in a bucket was the only defense against that and then I said "there's got to be a better way".

So does anybody know of a laser wash or ANY kind of wheel safe carwash in or around Northern NJ? Thank you BIG TIME

------------------
01 CL Type-S, White/Black/Navi/Comptech Springs+Sways/Burl Shifter/Guards
Old 01-04-2001, 09:39 PM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Rob thanx for the forum update and hello to all the other members.

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on
Old 01-04-2001, 10:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Jens, glad you made it over to here also!

Damnit your sig! I'd luv to take your hot miata for a little spin to remind me of what a real sports car rides like.

Jens you guys hear anythng definite about any of the 02 acura models?

------------------
01 CL Type-S, White/Black/Navi/Comptech Springs+Sways/Burl Shifter/Guards
Old 01-05-2001, 02:49 AM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Al Uminum:

So does anybody know of a laser wash or ANY kind of wheel safe carwash in or around Northern NJ? Thank you BIG TIME

</font>
Try Beverly Hills Car Wash in Mahwah/Suffern on Franklin Turnpike. Hand wash for $15 and they do a good job, not great, but good!

------------------
01 CL-S NightHawk Black/Ebony Bowling Ball Interior
Old 01-06-2001, 03:32 PM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Rob,sorry no definite information on the '02 model cars.Like most things with Acura/Honda technicians are usually the last to get solid information on new cars.Like yourself we get our news from trade papers such as Motorweek etc.and just put all the bits together so we at least have an idea of what is in store for the future.At last count the TL/S is due soon as is the new RL alleged to be V8 rear wheel drive sharing it's engine with the next generation NSX ,also due soon is the new Integra replacement known as the RS/X which may sport a frontwheel drive version of the engine already seen in the Honda S2000.I do know we already have V.I.N. numbers for the upcoming TL/S cars so we know they are on the way.Our web page now reflects that we will be supplying and installing COMPTECH parts and will entertain other brands all the pertinent info is at our web page . Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on
Old 01-06-2001, 11:37 PM
Racer

Can someone fill me in on something.

What's a lazer wash? I am thinking a machine that actually washest your car with a lazer??? Or, is it the NAME of a business?

------------------