Killed a Modded Civic Si

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2001, 04:01 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Killed a Modded Civic Si

You know I really hate those punk kids that drive these Modded Civic Si's around and want to race you in the CLS. There is just no way that they even stand a chance.

Now after that being said, the wife and I were out Christmas shopping the other night and low and behold what kind of car gets on my ass, you guessed it, a Civic Si that had the big rice stickers on it and the big tin can exhaust in the back and two little punk kids driving it.

Well now its time for a lesson I tell my wife and you know she is not happy about this by O'well, so I get over one lane and let him get beside me but there is some traffic in front of us not to far ahead, so he hits it at about 35 and its on now, I take off the VSA and smack it down into 2nd and take off. I blast past him and then I cut over in fornt of the kid so that I can get by the traffic. After that I get back over and here he comes...finally. So as if that wasn't bad enough for him he wants to go again....so he puts the window down and I do the same and his little buddy in the passanger seat is asking me if the CLS is stock...and it is under the hood. So then this dummy ask me to put in the "CLUTCH" "WTF" and tack it up so that we can take of at the same time....Man what a loser this kid was. So, I have to tell him that its a auto and shut up and lets go. So again I let him hit it first just to be nice....this time it was at about 20 so you know what that means......1st Gear......this time it was really bad, I pulled about 2 or 3 cars on him through 2nd and then after that it was all over.....that little 4 cylinder just fell on its face and couldnt keep up with the 260hp 6 cylinder.

This is all the more reason not to get a riced out Civic and try to race a CLS.

Kids will never learn.

Pics of my rides