Just got back from Chiacgo -- Met up w/ Spiro

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 03:07 AM
on bin laden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got back from Chiacgo -- Met up w/ Spiro

Well I was in Chicago for the weekend. I had a few soccer games. I met up with Spiro one night (I was in Aslip on the Southside of Chicago). Went to a kick ass bar called Bourbon street ... lotta honeys. Gonna go back down in August and hit up downtown & Greek Town. Anyways, got my first ride in a Type-S with comptech headers. All I gotta saw is WOW. I need those in the worst way. The car has a huge kick in VTEC range. We get out of the parking lot (like 1 am, on a 30mph road, friday night, I'd be driving like an angel) and Spiro frickin floors it. His tires chirped on the 1->2 shift (VSA light flashed). I held the V-AFC in my hands monitoring the status of the engine. Anyways, it was fun, thanks for driving over to hang with me Spiro ... hope to see you soon ...

~Foti
Old 07-30-2001, 05:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
yea spiro drives like a mad man.. but he knows how to have fun with tha type-S!!
Old 07-30-2001, 11:58 AM
Banned

Spiro is nuts! I'm alive to tell the tragic story of how nuts he is. Hehe...just kidding. How you doing bro?
Old 07-30-2001, 12:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by fbazakos:
<STRONG>Well I was in Chicago for the weekend. I had a few soccer games. I met up with Spiro one night (I was in Aslip on the Southside of Chicago). Went to a kick ass bar called Bourbon street ... lotta honeys. Gonna go back down in August and hit up downtown & Greek Town. Anyways, got my first ride in a Type-S with comptech headers. All I gotta saw is WOW. I need those in the worst way. The car has a huge kick in VTEC range. We get out of the parking lot (like 1 am, on a 30mph road, friday night, I'd be driving like an angel) and Spiro frickin floors it. His tires chirped on the 1->2 shift (VSA light flashed). I held the V-AFC in my hands monitoring the status of the engine. Anyways, it was fun, thanks for driving over to hang with me Spiro ... hope to see you soon ...

~Foti</STRONG>
You sure do travel a lot for soccer. Who do you play for???
Old 07-30-2001, 01:01 PM
Drifting

Fbazakos,

Yall should come down to New Orleans and we can out ON Bourbon ST. Its a kick in the ass especially if you have never ben there!
Old 07-30-2001, 01:21 PM
Drifting

Foti,

It was great meeting you bro. It turns out I know somebody that works at that place. next time we are down there free drinks. Give me a call when you are back in town, and we'll hit up some other bars.

Spiro

<STRONG>Well I was in Chicago for the weekend. I had a few soccer games. I met up with Spiro one night (I was in Aslip on the Southside of Chicago). Went to a kick ass bar called Bourbon street ... lotta honeys. Gonna go back down in August and hit up downtown & Greek Town. Anyways, got my first ride in a Type-S with comptech headers. All I gotta saw is WOW. I need those in the worst way. The car has a huge kick in VTEC range. We get out of the parking lot (like 1 am, on a 30mph road, friday night, I'd be driving like an angel) and Spiro frickin floors it. His tires chirped on the 1->2 shift (VSA light flashed). I held the V-AFC in my hands monitoring the status of the engine. Anyways, it was fun, thanks for driving over to hang with me Spiro ... hope to see you soon ...

~Foti</STRONG>
Old 07-30-2001, 01:44 PM
5th Gear

Hey Spiro -

I'm from the Chicago area and I'm considering purchasing a CL Type S. Which dealer did you end up getting your car from?

Thanks---
Old 07-30-2001, 02:06 PM
KISS MY

Originally posted by Scribble:
<STRONG>Hey Spiro -

I'm from the Chicago area and I'm considering purchasing a CL Type S. Which dealer did you end up getting your car from?

Thanks---</STRONG>
the one that gives you the best price and lots of free goodies.... But get it worked on at Contential Acura od Dupage.. They know waht there doing and the tape thing they give you is cool..
Old 07-30-2001, 02:26 PM
Drifting

I bought my car from Libertyville Acura. Their service is excellent.

Originally posted by Scribble:
<STRONG>Hey Spiro -

Thanks---</STRONG>
Old 07-31-2001, 06:16 PM
on bin laden

KCPreki ...

Most of my traveling for soccer is not for playing, but for reffing. I'm a professional soccer referee. Just ask Gansler, he's one of my best friends.

Originally posted by KCPreki11:
<STRONG>

You sure do travel a lot for soccer. Who do you play for???</STRONG>
Old 07-31-2001, 06:17 PM
on bin laden

Sprio,

I had a fucking blast. We don't need to go to New Orleans to have fun on Burbon St.

I'm hopefully coming back real soon. I will call you for sure.

~Foti

Originally posted by spiroh:
<STRONG>Foti,

It was great meeting you bro. It turns out I know somebody that works at that place. next time we are down there free drinks. Give me a call when you are back in town, and we'll hit up some other bars.

Spiro

</STRONG>
Old 07-31-2001, 07:01 PM
Suzuka Master

<STRONG>KCPreki ...

Most of my traveling for soccer is not for playing, but for reffing. I'm a professional soccer referee. Just ask Gansler, he's one of my best friends.

</STRONG>
Gansler....???? Were u reffing a chicago fire game???? lol
Old 08-01-2001, 05:00 AM
on bin laden

Originally posted by KCPreki11:
<STRONG>

Gansler....???? Were u reffing a chicago fire game???? lol</STRONG>
look in my profile for my picture, then watch TV and look for me Hey that rhymes.