I'm such a bully...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,882 Likes on 14,018 Posts
I'm such a bully...

I try not race too much because of the obvious risks involved but, there are just moments when it is simply TOO tempting. I'm sure there are times when you guys feel that some cocky driver on the road needs a lesson that his car "ain't all that"...

The past weekend was one of those days when the temptation was too much...

Saturday night around 2AM, I have just sent my friend home and decided to take a more scenic route by driving through the city's more lively street (where most night bars, clubs, and etc. are...). Of course, on weekends, this long strip is full of loud bikes, riced pickups, and other various modified imports.

So anyhow, as I'm cruising down this street, I see a rather modified previous generation Honda Prelude with ground effects, HUGE spoiler, a large farting tail-pipe (and driven by the typical "cocky-looking-backward-baseball-hat-wearing-kid" that I tend to see driving these types of cars in town) move aggressively into the traffic from his parking spot...Loud music blaring to the point that I can feel the shake of his subwoofers inside of my car...As chance would have it, we are both lined up side by side at the red light. Like I said already, the temptation was too much. I turn off VSA and put my car into SS...Light turns green and we both launch. I hear the typical loud fart you'd expect from the Prelude with the tailpipe he had...We were maybe together for a split second...he had no chance. Since this was a busy street, I went to 60km/h and watched him blow past me...Fine, he may think he won because I slowed down but I knew that he got his butt handed to him at launch.

Well, as chance would have it, we both turned onto the same highway (No, this road was not as busy in terms of people walking everywhere since its a highway!). I didn't expect him to race me again but, he did. He pulled next to me and we both looked at each other...without warning, he WOTed his car. LOUD farts from his baby. Okay. Fine. This time, there's no holding back. I switch again into SS and drop myself to 2nd. Despite the good head start he had, I again blew right past him by the time I hit 3rd...one car length, two, three...By the time I reach 130km/h, he's out of the race...Therefore, I started to slow down because I was worried for photoradar and again, the kid blows past me...Yeesh, he likes doing that! Well, that was certainly fun. The Prelude turns off on the next exit and that was that...but, my bullying was not over yet!

The funny thing is, throughout the second race, I recalled noticing an Integra trailing us. As soon as the Prelude left the highway, the Integra moves into the lane next to me...I hear ANOTHER similar loud tailpipe fart...Hooboy, another guy wants some spanking. I punch it. The Integra was maybe with me for a whole split second...A red light stops the rather non-race and this time, this guy is more friendly. He asks for the specs of my car and then gives me the thumbs up...It was here that I finally noted what my victim was: an Integra GSR with fartpipe and ground effects...

Yes yes...I know I know...I should be picking on cars more in the CLS's league...but, I'm SURE there are times you guys are too tempted to just show how supreme our little baby can be!
Old 09-09-2002, 06:12 PM
Selling Chicken Parts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know the feeling...I had to beat up on a 2.2 CL and a very riced out Civic that would not leave me alone Saturday night...I didn't even bother to post the kills...

Stang against ricers? nah, not fair. I got outta site on the CL and the Civic gave when I stepped off of him like he was backing up.

Gonna give me the look and rev at me? like I got a 6 cyl or sumpin(trying my best to sound cocky)

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit...

Next!
Old 09-10-2002, 02:30 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool story. There was this one time I was on my Ninja.....I'm at a light and one gross ass Neon pulls up next to me. His window is down, I'm checkin out his car, total package, had the fart cannon, the 9foot spoiler and ugly kit. I just couldn't resist, revved on him at like 12k rpm, almost redline. Dood didn't even look at me, just looked forward like he couldn't hear me as I kept revving. Light is about to go green , I get in my launch stance thing and fucken dump on him on green. I know he wasn't racing, but I just felt like being a dick at the time. Might be because of my deep hate for neons....theres actually a neon crew around here that has the calvin piss on honda stickers too
Old 09-10-2002, 02:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
hahahaha good stuff guys!