Ill Think Twice!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 01:07 AM
I GUESS IM AN ASSHAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ill Think Twice!

Next Time! Tonight after work "yes it was late and I was the only one on the road" I had left work getting on C-470 and my buddy has a 07' scoin tc that he tried to get fast with so I had to put my foot down, you know. So long story short I didnt let go of the gas for--well lets just say Im never going that fast ever again.---148 or 150. Its hard to look and stay alive at the same time. But she felt like she had alot more in her! Thank god a tire didn't blow cause . Well you get it! Thats out of my system now and I wont be doing that any time soon!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:43 AM
///M Power

well hey, alot of people max theirs out atleast once, this was yours...of course some people max out alittle more than once haha, whatever though, just be safe...

oh and did the tc keep up? ahahaha
Old 10-24-2006, 02:09 AM
I GUESS IM AN ASSHAT

He could'nt even see me "well i couldnt see him" after that. That was game over for him. But still way scary and she drove well!

Soon under drive pulley and custom turbo... Hopefully the only one like it in colorado!
Old 10-24-2006, 03:32 AM
SOLD

Looks from your avatar you have an auto? I would second thought on the custom turbo setup, auto trannies in our car are not built for it. I only have 25k on my tranny now and still would not consider it. 6 speeds have a better setup, especially for modding. You wouldn't want to spend $5k or $10k on forced induction, then have to replace trannies frequently. I am still trying to decide if I want S/C with HBP or a custom fab turbo, but I will be getting an 03 CLs6 before that happens. So you may not be the ONLY one around running FI on a CLs soon enough...
Old 10-24-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm here in spirit...

Originally Posted by NightRider
Looks from your avatar you have an auto? I would second thought on the custom turbo setup, auto trannies in our car are not built for it. I only have 25k on my tranny now and still would not consider it. 6 speeds have a better setup, especially for modding. You wouldn't want to spend $5k or $10k on forced induction, then have to replace trannies frequently. I am still trying to decide if I want S/C with HBP or a custom fab turbo, but I will be getting an 03 CLs6 before that happens. So you may not be the ONLY one around running FI on a CLs soon enough...
He's got an auto... my old car.

What's up NightRider! Long time, no post!

BTW, Chris, thats the fastest that car's ever been I'm sure... I don't think I ever took it past 115mph, maybe 120mph but thats it.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:13 PM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
you've been busy in this section. don't want to end up hearing bad news about another wrecked CL. knock on wood.

the fastest i ever took her was 135 mph. never again.