if anyone wants to join a cl racing team please respond

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2002, 06:18 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if anyone wants to join a cl racing team please respond

ok everyone if you are intested in joining a racing team im trying to make please go to this link
http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=57279
and respond and read the information for information. i think we need at least 30 people for this thing to get started and be cool.
thanks
Old 01-05-2002, 03:39 AM
Instructor

ok the info is that its free other then if you want to buy a sticker, then it would only cost like 2 bucsk probably, we right now have 23 memebers i want to get to 30 in order to create this team and make a name. when that happens we will vote on a name and i will keep you all informed. you can email me wiht questions at da_real_gr8_1@yahoo.com or its better if you have aol instant messanger or aol and my screen name is customacuracl. thanks alot. we will also have a site where we will post everyones pics of there car. and its all for free, if you have any other freinds with cls please ask them if they will join and have them email me. thanks and i just like to add this team is for cls, made for cls, and to represent cls. any money i make will be spreaded amoung the members no matter how many people there are and how little the money is.

thank you all for your time
CustomAcuraCL
Old 01-06-2002, 12:00 PM
Instructor

This is to everyone:
Membership for this team will be free. (The only thing you might have to pay for is a sticker) Stickers are not mandatory. We will also have an Internet site with pictures of every ones car on it and info about them (as of now the info will be Gender, Location, Age, Model of CL, Mods, Acura-CL SN, E-mail address, and one Quote) And if we get enough members, we will organize meets and show them on the internet site. I would also like to hear every ones opinions that they have about the team, site or stickers.

If you want to join the team please fill the following information out and E-mail it back to me at da_real_gr8_1@yahoo.com. (This will make it easier on me)

Name:
Modifications:
Acura-CL SN (Screen Name):
AOL SN (It would help if you had a AOL SN so I can talk to you one on one and keep everyone informed on what’s happening:
E-mail Address:
One Quote For The Internet Site:
One Picture Of Your Car:
Do You Know How To Construct Internet Sites? (We might need help constructing it J)
Any Suggestions On Names For The Team?
Do You Want A Sticker?
Any Comments Or Requests?
Anything Else You Can Attribute To The Team?

Thank you all for your time
CustomAcuraCL
Old 01-09-2002, 12:56 PM
Banned

Open only to CLs?
Old 01-09-2002, 07:42 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by Pull_T
Open only to CLs?
I assume if you slap a type - s badge on the back of your mustang and put some Vtec DOHC stickers on the side of your doors, they will let you in
Old 01-10-2002, 09:01 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Mr Turbo Audi

I assume if you slap a type - s badge on the back of your mustang and put some Vtec DOHC stickers on the side of your doors, they will let you in
I do have a dual runner DOHC motor with IMRCs and have re-programmed my EEC for advanced timing up top, so I guess I wouldn't even be posing that much with a VTEC badge.

I think the Cobra Type Quattro badge would look better, though.
Old 01-10-2002, 09:11 AM
6 speed...

Originally posted by Pull_T

I do have a dual runner DOHC motor with IMRCs and have re-programmed my EEC for advanced timing up top, so I guess I wouldn't even be posing that much with a VTEC badge.

I think the Cobra Type Quattro badge would look better, though.
too bad we don't have dohc motors in the cl-s...

don't forget to put the neuspeed banner across the windshield of your cobra quattro.
Old 01-10-2002, 10:31 AM
Banned

Originally posted by tankmonkey

too bad we don't have dohc motors in the cl-s...

don't forget to put the neuspeed banner across the windshield of your cobra quattro.
True you don't have a DOHC, only the real Honda VTECs do, but you still have 24 valves, so don't feel bad.

Naw...Neuspeed is so last week, I'll prolly go with some shibby Arab drivel on my banner instead.