I am in Israel this week!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2001, 05:44 AM
MP Video Extraordinaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am in Israel this week!

No Acura sightings here yet...lot's of very fast Mercedes taxis though!

------------------
01 CL-S San Marino Red/Black, K&N drop in, no nav, rear wing, otherwise stock thus far, has an appetite for Bavarian cars.
Old 06-24-2001, 05:51 AM
Suzuka Master

watch out for dem mortars and rocks

------------------
- Kvit -
2001 CL-P Monterey Blue, Parchment interior
• Build date: 10/00. VIN 24225
• Polarg BlHybrid M-6 Road lamps
• Polarg/PIAA super white interior lights *bling bling*
• HP Quantum 28 -- 31% metallic tint all around

• Planning: 17" rims w/ Bridgestone Potenzas (730),
Comptech Springs & Sways, V1
• [Photopoint Album Pics]
• [So.Cali. Nite Meet 5/17: Tustin Black Angus Pics]
• [So.Cali. Nite Meet 5/17: Tustin Black Angus Pics II]

Other
• [Yamaha Home Theater Gear]
• [DVD List]
• [June 3rd Sunday Cali. BBQ: Irvine Park]
Old 06-24-2001, 05:54 AM
MP Video Extraordinaire

It seems peaceful so far. My hotel is right on the beach; the Meditteranean is awesome! That bombing of the nightclub the other day though took place one block from my hotel! They have some wacky cars here. Turbo Mercedes hatchbacks with manual trannys, some car called the Applause. Most are very "ugly" by USA standards, but they are fast as heck.

------------------
01 CL-S San Marino Red/Black, K&N drop in, no nav, rear wing, otherwise stock thus far, has an appetite for Bavarian cars.
Old 06-24-2001, 12:33 PM
acurreo

Dude, what kind of internet access do you have there in Palestine?

------------------
Confused Individual
Old 06-24-2001, 02:22 PM
Instructor

He's not in Palestine. They would probably kill him if he was.

------------------
2001 Silver CLS
AEM CAI
V1
Springs and Sways are on their way!!!
Old 06-24-2001, 02:50 PM
acurreo

Buddy you got it all wrong, what would the Palestinians do, kill him with Stones? Or is it the other way around. "They" would shoot the Palestinians, more specifically the Palestinian kids.

Your believing too much "American Media" dude.

------------------
Confused Individual
Old 06-24-2001, 03:23 PM
Banned

My GF wants to go to the mid-east... I keep telling her 'not while I'm around.' No way in hell I'm letting her go over there and risk getting blown to bits (not bytes) just to see a few ruins. You couldn't PAY me to go there. If she wants to go to a foreign beach, we can visit me relatives in San Bennedetto, Italy. We're both Christian (I'm Catholic, she's Protestant) so I don't know why the heck she wants to go there.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
"Life is too short not to be Italian." -Paul Sorvino
"How do you expect your date to turn over if your engine doesn't?" -Original
Proud member of "I didn't hit the curb like a dope and scratch my rims" club.
Old 06-24-2001, 04:36 PM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scorpius:
My GF wants to go to the mid-east... I keep telling her 'not while I'm around.' No way in hell I'm letting her go over there and risk getting blown to bits (not bytes) just to see a few ruins. You couldn't PAY me to go there. If she wants to go to a foreign beach, we can visit me relatives in San Bennedetto, Italy. We're both Christian (I'm Catholic, she's Protestant) so I don't know why the heck she wants to go there.

</font>
Yeah, I know what you mean. It doesn't look like any of us will be able to travel there safely, not in our lifetimes at least. Just this last week, the State Dept issued a "Worldwide" Travel Warning for Americans. Damn, George W.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor * V1 *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *
Old 06-24-2001, 05:19 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know I would be flamed for that but in a nutshell the Truth is:

"The blind support of ISRAEL by US is the real reason of US citizens fearing for the their safety "worldwide".

Look at the hypocrisy, if any of the
atrocities that happens in the occupied territories (killing more than 500 civilians) happened on US land, do you think no body will care as it is the case now.

It is just a matter of human rights issue of 2 million people living under occupation for more than 33 years, in addition, to 6 million living as refugees in neighboring countries.

Enough atrocities committed, where is the the Liberty, Freedom, and honor that US is known for....

Or is it okay that the US justice is blinded when the interest of non-us citizens are at risk?

------------------
Black, Ebony, 3.2 CL Type-S, NAV.
- 3M clear bra, by Stonguard (full front bumper, and side mirrors, and partial hood)
- Acura Spoiler, Moonroof visor
- Splash guards, Winter mats, Trunk liner
- Valentine V1 Radar Locator
- HELMS Service Manual
- PIAA 19169 road lamps
- 03/19/01: Injen Polished CAI
- 04/13/01: 235/40/18 NITTO 555 on 18x7.5, +45 offset, Konig Imagine in Silver with wheels locks
Old 06-25-2001, 12:16 AM
Banned

I agree with you Nas. I didn't want to say anything considering the flame war that erupted the last time I spoke my opinion.
We give Israel 3 billion bucks a year. We gave them nukes and they sold them to China. Isreal ia a pain in the ass. Their citizens can do anything they want. Remember Sheinbein? He chopped up some student put her in the back of her car and fled to that jerkoff country. Of course they don't extradite. So he's basically on probation. I HATE Israel. There I said it. I hope somebody nukes their ass. They get everything they deserve. For every Jew killed, 200 Palestinians get nailed. That beach bombing? They deserved it, they really did. What do you expect them do do? Oh.. you killed my family... no problem. Don't think so. Kill several hundred people's famalies you will suffer their wrath.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 05:04 AM
MP Video Extraordinaire

Scorpius - There are many places to see here that involve the start of Christianity. L'il town known as Jerusalem and Bethlahem.

As for getting killed - not too worried about it. The PA does not want to intentionally target a US citizen in Tel-Aviv. Not intentionally right now. However, I stand a very real chance of being an accidental victim in one of their attacks. Just gotta use your head here.

BTW - they don't just throw stones...most are armed with Grenades and AK-47s. I feel for both sides in this conflict. Both have been wronged in the past, and both have committed sins in retribution. It is very complex, and will likely never be completely settled. The site of the beach bombing, the Dolphinarium, it is literally across the street from my Hotel.

Oh well, it probably will never end.

------------------
Old 06-25-2001, 05:09 AM
MP Video Extraordinaire

Scorpius - Catholic and Protestant - you should get married in Belfast, Ireland. LOL

------------------
Old 06-25-2001, 05:43 AM
Race Director

I agree with you Nas. I didn't want to say anything considering the flame war that erupted the last time I spoke my opinion.
We give Israel 3 billion bucks a year. We gave them nukes and they sold them to China. Isreal ia a pain in the ass. Their citizens can do anything they want. Remember Sheinbein? He chopped up some student put her in the back of her car and fled to that jerkoff country. Of course they don't extradite. So he's basically on probation. I HATE Israel. There I said it. I hope somebody nukes their ass. They get everything they deserve. For every Jew killed, 200 Palestinians get nailed. That beach bombing? They deserved it, they really did. What do you expect them do do? Oh.. you killed my family... no problem. Don't think so. Kill several hundred people's famalies you will suffer their wrath.

</font>
Agreed, 110%.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

"I come for the Car Talk, but stay for the Ramblings"
MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-25-2001, 10:33 AM
Banned

Chris, I understand that, but until they stop getting off on blowing things up I'm not going there. Ireland is another place I have no desire to go. I'll take the Adriatic coast of Italy anyday.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 10:59 AM
MP Video Extraordinaire

Scorpius -
The Adriatic coast sounds good to me...the food has got to be better than the goat I am getting here.

It is a strange place this Middle East. They tend to have a very low regard for human life. Oh well, as they say, I just work here. (temporarily thankfully)

------------------
Old 06-25-2001, 02:20 PM
Safety Car

</font>
Yo Scorpinus, there you go again opening you mouth, shat de fuck up bitch, facking racist goat fucker. De hell you know about israel you racist slut, how de fuck can you be such a bitch and talk smack like this. You are bitter worthless fool, buy a fucking clue. I am not even going to provide reasons why you are wrong, you wont get it.

Yo Amir, I thought you were a cool dude, but there you go support shit like THIS, fuck you too bro.

These f ers hit a sore spot. Sorry guys, i had to blast these bozos for being so ignorant.

------------------
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1603513&a=12224080" TARGET=_blank>
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Bad ideas catch on quickly
Old 06-25-2001, 02:44 PM
Race Director

the LAST thing I am when it gets to this topic is ignorant. That is the LAST thing.

Ignorant is to ignore the facts.

I have been following the middle east conflicts, for over 6 years now, i have read MANY books writting by Arabs, Americans, and Israelis. I have written many essays, as well as given speeches, and had extensive debates with many people.

In fact, Majeed, which posted above knows this, and he is the same, we have known eachother for a good 6, 7 years as well.. would you like to have a debate??

Indeed it will show who IGNORES the FACTS.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-25-2001, 03:05 PM
Safety Car

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amirsafdari:
the LAST thing I am when it gets to this topic is ignorant. That is the LAST thing.

Ignorant is to ignore the facts.

I have been following the middle east conflicts, for over 6 years now, i have read MANY books writting by Arabs, Americans, and Israelis. I have written many essays, as well as given speeches, and had extensive debates with many people.

In fact, Majeed, which posted above knows this, and he is the same, we have known eachother for a good 6, 7 years as well.. would you like to have a debate??

Indeed it will show who IGNORES the FACTS.

</font>
Whos Majeed?

Lets start first: have you ever visited the region? I hope you have. Secondly, I dont appreciate some fucking dumb ass saying that Israel should be blown up and I dont appreciate some other dumbass suporting that notion.

------------------
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1603513&a=12224080" TARGET=_blank>
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 03:06 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Big Pimp:

Calm down a bit....

Imagine yourself living under occupation for 33 years, what are you gona do?

Imagine yourself get deported with thousands and thousands of you country mates.

Imagine yourself, losing your farm, land, your house shaved to the gorund, and living in a tent.

Imagine yourself, living having no country, treated like as if you have Ebola virus.

Imagine yourself, seeing your family mascared in addition to more than 2,000 other civilians....

Imagine, in yourself living in a refugee camp...

Imagine and Imagine.... you are in living nightmare....

What do you expect?,
Where is justice?
Is this the sole democracy in the whole ME?

It time that everyone one wake up and face the ugly Truth.

------------------
Black, Ebony, 3.2 CL Type-S, NAV.
- 3M clear bra, by Stonguard (full front bumper, and side mirrors, and partial hood)
- Acura Spoiler, Moonroof visor
- Splash guards, Winter mats, Trunk liner
- Valentine V1 Radar Locator
- HELMS Service Manual
- PIAA 19169 road lamps
- 03/19/01: Injen Polished CAI
- 04/13/01: 235/40/18 NITTO 555 on 18x7.5, +45 offset, Konig Imagine in Silver with wheels locks
Old 06-25-2001, 03:09 PM
Banned

We need to build a Berlin wall around the whole Middle East. Let 'em fight it out to the death and leave the rest of the world out of it.

------------------
2001 Silver 3.2CL Type S
Spoiler, Navi, Cupholder 2.0, 35% tint all around
Charter member of the Scratched Rim Club
Old 06-25-2001, 03:15 PM
Banned

Mr. Pimp... Do a little research. What happens when somebody blows something up in Israel? Well they just get a US built plane and bomb the crap out of some Palestinian Police station... Real smart. Maybe if Israel got their head out of their asses and thought for a minute before blowing people up they would looked upon better, but they won't as long as they have our unconditional support. Look up Sheinbein and tell me that case is bull. Who do they think they are?

We should let everybody there kill each other off... then the Italians can move in and actually get something done.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 03:15 PM
Safety Car

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk:
Big Pimp:

Calm down a bit....

Imagine yourself living under occupation for 33 years, what are you gona do?

Imagine yourself get deported with thousands and thousands of you country mates.

Imagine yourself, losing your farm, land, your house shaved to the gorund, and living in a tent.

Imagine yourself, living having no country, treated like as if you have Ebola virus.

Imagine yourself, seeing your family mascared in addition to more than 2,000 other civilians....

Imagine, in yourself living in a refugee camp...

Imagine and Imagine.... you are in living nightmare....

What do you expect?,
Where is justice?
Is this the sole democracy in the whole ME?

It time that everyone one wake up and face the ugly Truth.

</font>
Who is being oppressed? The Palestinians, fuck no, they bring this shit on themselves by blowing shit up. Israelis have done nothing but good for that part of the land, there is freaking 5 countries around the land where Palentians can go live without any problems. They are not being oppressed, but Israelis are deffinetly retaliating against the senseless violence brought forth by the Palestinians. Believe me, I understand oppression, I have been discrimanted against and I have been oppressed, so there is no need to imagine. My family left that oppression and moved to a better land. Peace could be made, but senseless violence gets nothing. Blowing shit up is not an answer, and supporting such acts does not help the situation.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 03:18 PM
Banned

The Palestinians land was seized from them. What would you do if some state tropper deceided to take your car... or your house. You would probably (try to?) shoot them, badge or no badge.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 03:24 PM
Smack My B*tch Up

You guys should take a chill pill. Everyone have their own way of thinking and its tough to change them. Respect each others opinion.

This is a Car Talk.

So, what kind of cars are there in Isreal?

------------------
Black 2001 Acura CL-S W/Nav 20%,35% Tint, Polarg M6 lamps

Live To Drive!
Old 06-25-2001, 03:24 PM
Safety Car

Mr. Pimp... Do a little research. What happens when somebody blows something up in Israel? Well they just get a US built plane and bomb the crap out of some Palestinian Police station... Real smart. Maybe if Israel got their head out of their asses and thought for a minute before blowing people up they would looked upon better, but they won't as long as they have our unconditional support. Look up Sheinbein and tell me that case is bull. Who do they think they are?

We should let everybody there kill each other off... then the Italians can move in and actually get something done.

</font>
You joking right???????? WTF is with that Italian shit, when de hell did Italians do anything useful for this world, what does this have to do with Italians anyway? I dont support killing innocent people, whoever they are and I am not in charge of the retaliation process for the bombing, but I am glad US supports Israel, because US, unlike you, understands that cowardly terroristic acts like those committed by Palestinians are not a way to resolve the situation. Do you support blowing up shopping malls and night clubs? I really, really hope you dont.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 03:26 PM
Safety Car

The Palestinians land was seized from them. What would you do if some state tropper deceided to take your car... or your house. You would probably (try to?) shoot them, badge or no badge.

</font>
Oh you mean the desert they did not use? That was seized from them? Pleez

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 03:28 PM
Safety Car

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Samer007:
You guys should take a chill pill. Everyone have their own way of thinking and its tough to change them. Respect each others opinion.

This is a Car Talk.

So, what kind of cars are there in Isreal?

</font>
American cars like Caddy or Chevy is big shit there, while Mercedes Benz E class is a taxi, damn that was nice ride. Alot of daihatsu and daewoo and anything else thats gets good gas mileage.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 03:31 PM
Banned

It was theirs... it doesn't matter, what they used it for. Since you don't drive your car properly I'm going to take it from you. If that fair?
Isreal needs a few nukes just for this.

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V119/N31/Isr...stine.31w.html

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 03:36 PM
Safety Car

It was theirs... it doesn't matter, what they used it for. Since you don't drive your car properly I'm going to take it from you. If that fair?
Isreal needs a few nukes just for this.

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V119/N31/Isr...stine.31w.html

</font>
In that case, I hope someone drops a bomb on your house. The land was not taken away from them, but rather was deleaged by the United Nations in 1948 as the land for the Jews to go because of what happened during the Holocaust cause everyone has a country, Jews wanted one too. It's the historical birth place of Judaism.
Whats your point, the guy got a punishment in Israel, you not answering any of the questions I am asking you. How old are you?

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 04:27 PM
Banned

I understand what happened in 1948.
So its OK for the UN to take away land... Ok... so if the US takes my house away I should be ok with it... Wrong.
The guy got jail time for 20 years (?) and is free on weekends. He should be on death row. He gets to live it un on the weekend... That bull. Do some more research.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 05:00 PM
Safety Car

I understand what happened in 1948.
So its OK for the UN to take away land... Ok... so if the US takes my house away I should be ok with it... Wrong.
The guy got jail time for 20 years (?) and is free on weekends. He should be on death row. He gets to live it un on the weekend... That bull. Do some more research.

</font>
Who cares about this guy? Drop him already, where were you when this occurred in 1997, why did not you protest then? Get off this little issue. The guy got jail time, moving on.

You seem to go away from the questions I was asking you? You did not asnwer any one of them. You are not making a substantial case for your biggotry and your irrational thoughts, so go clime back into your hole. Until that time I wish you a blown up house and an ass rapping by a guy named Bubba.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 05:20 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Guys this is WAY TOO hot of a topic for Car Talk or this forum IMO. Scorpius your an ass for being soo in-fucking sensative to our jewish posters but then again it's unlike you to be tactful or show class.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.Streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.Streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
No Mods yet but just wait......
Old 06-25-2001, 05:44 PM
Banned

Well, I don't wish anything to get blown up, but what do they expect? For people to just sit by and do nothing? They bring it on themselves.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
Old 06-25-2001, 06:00 PM
Safety Car

Well, I don't wish anything to get blown up, but what do they expect? For people to just sit by and do nothing? They bring it on themselves.

</font>
\/\/hatever, /\/\oron.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 06:05 PM
Race Director

pimp, you dont know the facts..

and the Israelis did NOT take away the dessert, it was their land, it was their homes.

You dont know what it feels like to say, "I dont have a country"...

The palestinians ARE living in poor conditions, mostly Tents, they HAD HOMES, the Israelis TOOK THEIR HOMES AWAY, if somebody took my home away, I dont even know what I would do.

The palestians are left with nothing. All the palestians have are the support of a few arab/muslim countries.

And here in the West, the palestinians are left with the image of "terrorists". When an Isreali kills 25 palestians in 1 day, its just called fighting back..but when the Palestian kills 3 Islraelis, its called being a "terrorist" hmmm, I guess thats what happens when the Media is run by Jews.

I believe that Israel, should not exist. And the only reason why Israel is Israel, is because of the Zionist way.

If ALL U.S. CITIZENS, KNEW HOW MUCH OF THEIR MONEY GOES TO ISRAEL, I am positive, Israel would not exist.

THERE ARE MANY books out there that were written by NON-ARABS that will agree that the U.S. bends over for Israel, only because of Zionists.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-25-2001, 06:34 PM
Safety Car

pimp, you dont know the facts..

and the Israelis did NOT take away the dessert, it was their land, it was their homes.

You dont know what it feels like to say, "I dont have a country"...

The palestinians ARE living in poor conditions, mostly Tents, they HAD HOMES, the Israelis TOOK THEIR HOMES AWAY, if somebody took my home away, I dont even know what I would do.

The palestians are left with nothing. All the palestians have are the support of a few arab/muslim countries.

And here in the West, the palestinians are left with the image of "terrorists". When an Isreali kills 25 palestians in 1 day, its just called fighting back..but when the Palestian kills 3 Islraelis, its called being a "terrorist" hmmm, I guess thats what happens when the Media is run by Jews.

I believe that Israel, should not exist. And the only reason why Israel is Israel, is because of the Zionist way.

If ALL U.S. CITIZENS, KNEW HOW MUCH OF THEIR MONEY GOES TO ISRAEL, I am positive, Israel would not exist.

THERE ARE MANY books out there that were written by NON-ARABS that will agree that the U.S. bends over for Israel, only because of Zionists.

</font>
God damn, I could not belive you said that. Israel should not exist??? WTF. Hell yeah it should exist, now people like you, thats a whole other issue. Israelis came in, created a nation and civilized that part of the world. I mean come on, Palestanians were backward people and still are, envisioned by the blind religious following. They are not civilized, and never will be. They do not attempt to be civilized either. No, they dont live in the tents in poor conditions, that is not how they live. But they do live in a third world environment, and sucks for them. The land was shared, houses were not taking away, get your facts straight.

The palestinians are considered territorists here in the west because they brought that shit on themselves. Who started the violence? Exactly, the palestinians. Who blows shit up? Again the palestinians. Who has no respect for human life? The Palestinians? Fuck you man and your backwards views. I did not mind persians before, but your racist is pissing me off.

Does America help out Israel financially? Sure they do, but we dont know the numbers and to say that most of the money goes to Israel is the biggest farce. Gets your facts straight.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 06:47 PM
Race Director

Big pimp, you are talking shit, you dont even know what your talking about.

If you dont even know that Israel has made palestinians leave their homes, then i shouldnt waste time arguing with you.

You call me racist, but you say that about palestinians?

Its okay for me to say Israel shouldnt exist, because thats what people like you said about Palestine.

If you are going to take something, expect violence. If i break into your house, and kick you out, and take your stuff away from you, i should be prepared to get my ass kicked right?? same with this.

Who the fuck asked you people to take Palestine and make it a better place??

Thats the stupidest thing i ever heard.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-25-2001, 07:21 PM
Safety Car

Big pimp, you are talking shit, you dont even know what your talking about.

If you dont even know that Israel has made palestinians leave their homes, then i shouldnt waste time arguing with you.

You call me racist, but you say that about palestinians?

Its okay for me to say Israel shouldnt exist, because thats what people like you said about Palestine.

If you are going to take something, expect violence. If i break into your house, and kick you out, and take your stuff away from you, i should be prepared to get my ass kicked right?? same with this.

Who the fuck asked you people to take Palestine and make it a better place??

Thats the stupidest thing i ever heard.

</font>
Fuck you mean YOU PEOPLE, how de fuck are you involved in this situation anyway. You are a fucking persian, what does this have to do with your punk ass? You not palestinian and you are not Arab, what does this situation have to do with you. Your ass was not oppressed, your people are not involved in this. What, just cause you read some books? Books express opinions of their authors, and if that author hates Jews then thats what he expresses, thats it. By your reading that shit, and quoting back to me means absolutelly nothing. Israelis did not take the land, they moved in expecting to share the land, and that they did, building on, growing it. I am not a zionist, neither am I die hard Jew, I am not about religion and I never said take the land away from Palestians. I am upset about the whole notion stated by Scorpenis about bombing Israel and then you agreeing about it. Scorpenis can go fuck himself for all I care cause his opinions are about as worthless as a Turkish lire. At least you are coming back with some facts, but you are still being a racist prick.

------------------
Tinted Silver CLS</A>
Old 06-25-2001, 07:57 PM
Race Director

i am not being racist, I feel that I am being fair.

Your right, it doesnt have anything to do with me, but I have studied this for a long time, and facts have shown me that, injustice has taken place, and it was to the palestinians.

Anyways, Big Pimp, the facts are out there, everything after that is opinion. You have seen my opinion, and I have seen yours. I simply wanted to tell you that I am not ignorant, and I do not ignore the facts.

I know the facts, and my thoughts come from my opinion to the facts.

No hard feelings, I hope.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-25-2001, 09:44 PM
Banned

Israel is not capable of defending itself against its neighbors who are hostile for a number of reasons. We need to protect them and offer support. I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with them being arrogant bastards and disrespecting every other country out there. From their lousy extradition laws to attacking neighboring Lebanon because somebody blew something up. That’s like me calling the police, antagonizing somebody, and expect the cops to protect me. That is not what the police are for, and that is not what the US military is for. We need to protect them... fine. They better sit down, shut up and stop acting like a bunch of children with a big brother.

As far as Italians and history, I don't see any Isreali cars around, do you?

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.

Quick Reply: I am in Israel this week!