Houston Acura Master Mechanic available

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 02:24 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Houston Acura Master Mechanic available

I know an Acura certified Master Mechanic who will do side service job/maintenance on our car. He did numerous services on my car (both now and my last car). He charges only fraction of labor comparing to what you paid at the dealership (duh, if you bring your car in, he will be the one who is doing it anyways...so you get the same amount of work quality but with much cheaper price).

If you are in Houston (and Houston only), give me a call at 713-822-5644 and I'll hook you up with him.

john

P.S. I don't work for him, just passing the word to help you guys out from paying full price. I gain nothing in the process...
Old 05-25-2002, 02:57 AM
Fell off my Rocking-Chair

Cool, thanks for the info.. i'm dont live in houston but prob will have to move there in couple of weeks from austin due to business and all.

But anyhow, i'm curious as to where he'll do all this stuff... i doubt its at the dealership so prob at his house or... where?? And if its ISNT at the dealership then will he have all the high tech equipments to diagnose, fix, and keep the car running healthy?

Also i doubt there's any warranty on anything he does and of course the dealership wont back up anything he does outside of their place.

Let me as much as u can or i'll just give him a ring... thanX
Old 05-27-2002, 01:05 PM
Z
Racer

Originally posted by shaHn78
Cool, thanks for the info.. i'm dont live in houston but prob will have to move there in couple of weeks from austin due to business and all.

But anyhow, i'm curious as to where he'll do all this stuff... i doubt its at the dealership so prob at his house or... where?? And if its ISNT at the dealership then will he have all the high tech equipments to diagnose, fix, and keep the car running healthy?

Also i doubt there's any warranty on anything he does and of course the dealership wont back up anything he does outside of their place.

Let me as much as u can or i'll just give him a ring... thanX
Old 05-27-2002, 02:16 PM
Three Wheelin'

Depending what you want done to your car...I mean if you're replacing fuel filters, spark plugs and little things like that, then u don't need all the bells and whistles...but if you're replacing/adjusting valves and things and you might need some special equip. So it's all depending on what you want/ need to fix.
But one thing is for certain, do worry..he's a Master Acura Mech. He knows what he's doing and will get the job done right for you. I'm VERY anal when it comes to my car and I have no problem with this guy's work...that's why I'm posting here. BTW, I don't get extra discount, bonus or whatever by "advertising" here for him if that is what you're concerning. Just trying to pass the info to help car fellows here out.
Old 05-27-2002, 02:56 PM
Z
Racer

have u happened to ask him how much to install headders ?
just wondering..
Old 05-28-2002, 01:58 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Z
have u happened to ask him how much to install headders ?

I just called John Eagle Acura & they quoted me $400 to install the headers.
What was even funnier, they said they could order me a new set of Comptech Headers for $1700 LMAO!!
I'm glad I only paid $1000 shipped from Acura of Bellevue.

I think I'm going to try the install myself next month.
I'm still debating ceramic coating the primaries.

p.s. Randomwalk, what kind of car do you have ??