hahahahaha got my revenge today

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 04:44 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
looks like we started a good thread, that has come to an end, time to go back battling w/ mikeN in ramblings
Old 05-31-2001, 04:44 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
obviously we've all made mistakes like this, but most of us don't brag about them - i think that's why everyone's searching their desk to find a soapbox...

------------------
---------
2001 Black CL-S Navi, spoiler, visor, PIAA 19169s
Old 05-31-2001, 04:47 PM
Drifting

Big Pimp Type S I am at 3rd and Poplar, near Spring Garden. Im only a few miles away. Anyways hit me up sometime and im me when you get that AIM setup.

------------------
'01' Satin Silver CL-S
5% tint all around & 18" Konig Caffiene's.
SOON - SYSTEM
Old 05-31-2001, 04:51 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLpower:
looks like we started a good thread, that has come to an end, time to go back battling w/ mikeN in ramblings </font>
We distracted you from Ramblings?

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Really Cool Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 05-31-2001, 06:06 PM
Advanced

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
Honestly,
I've done this too, the worst time was when a lady in an MR2 with temp tags cut me off and took my spot in a mall on the 24th of December, when I told her I was waiting for the spot she told me I was Shit Out Of Luck. I wigged out, drove around the mall, then stopped back and wrote S.O.L. in her drivers side door and quarter panel.

What would I do nowadays? If someone damaged my car they are paying for it. I'm with Shawn block em' in and make em' pay.
</font>
I probably shouldn't have found that story as funny as I did...
Old 05-31-2001, 06:08 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stravis:
I probably shouldn't have found that story as funny as I did... </font>
LOL when I got home I had to pick the Red Paint flakes out of my housekey. I keyed it soo deep I swear it looked like I used sheet metal cutters to do it. That's what the holidays bring out in Poobah.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Really Cool Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 05-31-2001, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JRock:
I don't think it's ever right to do something back to the person's vehicle... I'd much rather just beat the crap outta them if they don't apologize of their own volition.

-J

</font>
i agree on this one!!!

------------------
2002 TL Type-S
Comptech Springs
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the all-singing all-dancing Crap of the world!
Old 05-31-2001, 06:44 PM
Banned

Heh...I'd rather just find out where they live and eat their dog..
HAHAHAHA

------------------
2001 Cl-S Black on Black with Navigation
Black Tint all around (15%~45%)
Weapon-R Dragon Filter
Weapon-R Coil-Overs
Koni Adjustable Struts
Comptech Sway Bars
Comptech Headers (hehehe...I got something for you drchang!!)
14.698 @95.977mph....Sears Point Raceway.I think I need a Level 10 Torque Converter!!
Yes, I know I'm going to hell for wasting gas on Civics....
Old 05-31-2001, 06:44 PM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tom2:

hahahaha.... He said "lippy"

</font>
HAHAHA HE DIDNT REPLY TO ANYTIHNG IN THE TOPIC, BUT HE REPLIED TO THAT!! HAHAHA

Tom is the man!

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

"I come for the Car Talk, but stay for the Ramblings"
Old 05-31-2001, 07:00 PM
Race Director

ok

if i ever called a cop for that, the cop would probably tell me off for wasting his time..

i dont know what kind of "super" cops you guys are talking about...

also, some people deserve stuff like X's..trust me....if silver thought it was nessacary then i guess to him, it was..

i dont know, if i was him, i would have to be there at the moment to say what i would have, and would not have done.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

Old 05-31-2001, 07:05 PM
Rod
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amirsafdari:
if i ever called a cop for that, the cop would probably tell me off for wasting his time..

</font>
Well someone has to give them something to do on the job, otherwise they'll keep stuffing themselves with jelly-filled donuts.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type S
Satin Silver Metallic/Ebony

Still freaking stock.
Old 05-31-2001, 07:07 PM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

You guys are all nuts. I don't believe you should ever key someone's car. I have to admit, I have been tempted but I understand where CLPower is coming from. But Scott....you don't get off "scott"free either! Why on earth would you "brake-check" your car on LA freeways where you know violence is the ticket to death? In NJ we have a "Keep right, except to pass" law and it's enforced. Instead of brake-checking, maybe you should move over?

I've always heard that youth is wasted on the young, don't prove it.

------------------
01 CL-S NightHawk Black/Ebony Bowling Ball Interior
Xephyr CAI
Polarg M6
Solaris 9005
Cupholder Ver 2.0 Part#77237-SOK-A02

gto2050 - The voice of absolutely no reason whatsoever!
Old 05-31-2001, 07:11 PM
Race Director

when i get tailgated, i just slow down to an extremely slow speed..I LOVE IT, it gives me a rush to get tailgaited and PISSSSS the guy off...but only if i am in the right lane, i tailagate fuckers that drive slow in the left lane.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

Old 05-31-2001, 07:14 PM
Instructor

The scene: 1994 - sitting in WalMart parking lot - true story.

At that time I was the proud owner of a brand new 1995 Mustang Cobra (just hit the showrooms). I was a whopping 4 days into my ownership, when a woman in a fairly new Buick pulled into the parking space on my passengers side. As she got out, she proceeded to scrape her car door down the side of my passenger's side door. "OH MY GOD, SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT" I thought. I was 28 at the time, and I must admit, my first thoughts were extremely wicked. After reconsidering, I calmly got out of my car, and went to inspect the damage. After looking at a fresh 3 inch scratch (no dent- not all the way to the primer - but ugly nonetheless) in my black paint, I stopped her and asked if she realized that she had just damaged my door. I also asked her if she intended to pay to get it fixed. She proceeded to tell me that it was JUST A CAR, and to GET OVER IT. Well, needless to say, that did not go over too well with me. I thought for a moment that I was going to lose it, and revert to the kind of behavior that was expressed in this thread?s original post. Luckily I regained my composure, and I explained to her in great detail, that neither of us was leaving that parking lot until the issue was resolved. I tossed numerous solutions at her, but, I finally had to resort to a threat to get her to respond. I told her that I was going to the police station to file a hit and run report against her. Wow, did she change her tune very quickly after hearing that. She asked that I not do that, but told me that she could not afford to pay to get my car fixed.

At my suggestion, she marched into the store and bought a bottle of Zymol Cleaner/wax, and a bundle of terry cloth towels. I stood in that parking lot and watched as she spent the next 15-20 minutes waxing, and buffing the scratch out of my paint. Once I was satisfied with the way it looked, I thanked her for her effort, and left the parking lot knowing that the next time she opened her door in a parking lot, she would probably be more careful.

Was I an ass-hole? Thinking back, probably. Not for what I said, but for the boorish behavior I displayed. I am sure that it was pretty humiliating having to wax that scratch out of my car while I stood and watched.

Do I regret it? Yes, but we all have to live and learn. Hopefully, Silverstreak01 you will do the same.

Old 05-31-2001, 07:30 PM
Rod
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gto2050:
In NJ we have a "Keep right, except to pass" law and it's enforced.

</font>
I should move to Jersey, nobody in Miami pays attention to the "slow traffic keep right" rule, people here are just plain stupid. I would love to be a cop for a day and enforce that type of law down here.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KRT-1:
Was I an ass-hole? Thinking back, probably. Not for what I said, but for the boorish behavior I displayed. I am sure that it was pretty humiliating having to wax that scratch out of my car while I stood and watched.

Do I regret it? Yes, but we all have to live and learn. Hopefully, Silverstreak01 you will do the same.

</font>
Why would you regret that, that was really being nice, WTF did she expect? Thats was dealt with properly, hard to do for most people.
Old 05-31-2001, 08:04 PM
Red X

better hope he's not on this board. or at least nobody who knows him.

------------------
Not a cl-s owner just yet...but soon enough
Old 05-31-2001, 08:18 PM
Race Director

I can see where the age of mature line is drawn. Right around 25 or 26. However there are a few exceptions in this topic (thanks for those <26 who understand what I mean).

Another piece of advise; and you need to prepare for these kinds of things when you get older and choose not to do the "stupid" things or get revenge in the streets or fist fight or whatever.

You have to learn how to use the courts. And consequently you will have to learn how to collect on judgments. I know how to do this. Since I cannot beat up people anymore, since I feel doing harm back to other people and their property is not sweet revenge, and since I know people don't carry good insurance and cops don't always care, I have learned how to sue for money and get awarded damages. It is called small claims court or conciliation court.

And get this, this is the part that may be hardest part for the younger folks: you have to know how to present yourself as an adult before a judge/referee and prove your case with a preponderence of the evidence (in most states) in a mature and reasonable fashion, in most case without a lawyer. That means you have to show where you took into account that the person did do the damages, you gave that person a chance to make good on the repairs, you notified all parties properly, you attempted to validate your story by notifying the authorities, you didn't instigate or escalate the situation, and you can stand up in court and admit that this car is only personal property; not some rare, vintage antique, a loved one, or your hard-earned property. That will get you nowhere with a judge. You won't get punitive damages and the court won't be teaching anyone any lessons. Just, what are your damages and what does it take to get the wrong righted. And in America, this is the system and this is what you agree to live with and abide by.

Sorry, I'm just saying this is how I do things at age 36 and so will you if you want to live to age 36 with very few horrible incidents in the past.

I know how younger people think. I know they are vulnerable because they sometimes do stupid things. If you strike an old guy because he dings your car, what if he has to go to the hospital for a few days and things get complicated and he has to stay for 3 months. When he emerges with a $25,000 medical bill, have you ever been sued? For $25,000 damages. No, I'll do the smart thing and protect my future and put $25,000 down on my convertible 2008 CL Type X.

I disagree with anyone who says "you don't know what you would do in this situation until you are in it." Let me let you know something from a mature adult point of view, when you live long enough, you become smart enough to know how to handle yourself in all types of situations. Not many things are coming as a surprise to me anymore. And I certainly have the mental capacity and awareness to control myself in all but the most hostile, critical, life-threatening situations. You will, too....eventually. If you say "it happened and I almost snapped but I got myself under control...", you're getting there.....you're almost there.

-Ken Steele, Age 36

Sorry for the speech.....
Old 05-31-2001, 08:34 PM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KRT-1:
The scene: 1994 - sitting in WalMart parking lot - true story.

</font>
She drove a fairly new Buick huh? Hehe lucky for you she didn't have arthritis or osteoporosis otherwise you'd have been there for quite a bit more than 15-20 minutes!

------------------
2002 Acura TL-S
1999 MB E320 4-matic
M3_Killer .. in the snow
1998 Isuzu Rodeo
M3_Killer ... off-road
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1629963&a=12459969&f=0
" TARGET=_blank>Click Here for Pics!
</A>
Old 05-31-2001, 10:13 PM
- daemonichris -

that's pussy... there's a general rule... and that is you do not fuck with a man's car, women or beer. if he hit your door you should've just went up to him and fuckin kicked his ass for it. don't just key up his car and then brag about it. i just think that is being real pussy. my $0.02

you may wonder why i say this shit... and if anybody wants to know, some fucker keyed my up car completely and i had to repaint my whole car (worth $3000) i'm still waiting to kick that fucker's ass.

------------------
Acura 3.2CL Type-S w/ Navigation
Black/Ebony

- H&R Sport Springs
- Pirelli P7000 Supersport 235/40ZR17
- Custom CAI
- Cleared Headlights, PIAA 19169
- Tint all around
- Mesh Grill
- Dual 12'' Alpine Type-S Subs
- Kenwood KAC-728S Amp
Old 05-31-2001, 10:28 PM
Pro

I have to agree with CLpower. It is wrong to vandelize someone's car, even if he did bump you with his door. There was no damage, and even if there was, your behavior was inexcusable.

edit: will be 19 in 2 weeks

[This message has been edited by someguy (edited 05-31-2001).]
Old 05-31-2001, 10:29 PM
Instructor

i would like to thank everyone for your exciting and interesting posts. see i dont think that there is a defined "right" way to handle this type of situation. i had class in 5 minutes and i have a big test tomorrow, so everyone expects me to call the police?? like they give a shit about a scratch on a car, i would rather have them doing a real job instead of bothering with me. so if i would have called the police i would have missed a 2 hour lecture and my grade on this test would probably go way down. and since there are only 3 tests in this semester and my whole grade is based on them, i think i made the least harmful decision out of all of them. i didnt kill his insurance and i didnt put him in the hospital and i didnt miss class. i just left him a little reminder on how not to be an asshole. plus the reason i havent been answering posts is because i have this little thing called work and i had tennis practice for my college team. so those of you trying to be my mother, stop it. because i listen to my head and my heart and that made the most sense to me, because he did deserve something and thats the least i could have done to him.

------------------
18 Yr Old Owner of a Silver CL-P, w/ spoiler, wood trim kit, Silver painted mud guards, polarg M6, acura-cl.com sticker, aftermarket wood trim kit and new rims soon
Old 05-31-2001, 10:32 PM
- daemonichris -

he deserved an ass beating... not a scratch to his car. you will never convince me because i know that getting your car keyed (no matter how old the car is) just fucking sucks. you're just a pussy with no balls.

------------------
Acura 3.2CL Type-S w/ Navigation
Black/Ebony

- H&R Sport Springs
- Pirelli P7000 Supersport 235/40ZR17
- Custom CAI
- Cleared Headlights, PIAA 19169
- Tint all around
- Mesh Grill
- Dual 12'' Alpine Type-S Subs
- Kenwood KAC-728S Amp
Old 05-31-2001, 10:38 PM
Racer

My neighbor beat me at golf yesterday. He took 26 bucks from me and didnt even say thanks. All he did was laugh as I shelled out the cash. I think ill go key his car.

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
Factory Spoiler, mud flaps, trunk tray
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Comptech headers, sways, exhaust, and H&R sports on the way
Old 05-31-2001, 10:40 PM
Instructor

yeah thats exactly it chris, im a pussy with no balls, u hit it right on the head, you know youre such a smart guy. getting in fights 2 minutes away from my classroom will really help me get ahead in life, youre a fuckin ignorant hick who thinks that fighting solves everything, think with you brain sometimes not with your dick, put it back in your pants buddy, you have no idea what you are talking about.

------------------
18 Yr Old Owner of a Silver CL-P, w/ spoiler, wood trim kit, Silver painted mud guards, polarg M6, acura-cl.com sticker, aftermarket wood trim kit and new rims soon
Old 05-31-2001, 10:49 PM
Racer

Ya cause keying his car was the "brainy" thing to do.
Dude it was a dick move, admit it already. Hopefully someone will soon pull a move like that on you so you realize what an ass you are.

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Old 05-31-2001, 10:55 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hatemystocks:
Ya cause keying his car was the "brainy" thing to do.
Dude it was a dick move, admit it already. Hopefully someone will soon pull a move like that on you so you realize what an ass you are.

</font>
Like what you say on this forum is gonna change this guy's life. GET OVER IT!

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Really Cool Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 05-31-2001, 11:01 PM
Racer

Eclipse... I know bro, it just bugs me that he fucked up that guys car and he still proud of it. I would track him down and beat the shit out of him.
Hopefully the guy in the van is smart enough to come back to the school and look for him. Shouldnt be hard to find. Maybe we will hear about that encounter in a couple days.

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Old 05-31-2001, 11:10 PM
Instructor

hatemystocks you are a fuckin idiot, didnt u hear me the first ten times, im not gonna get in a fight so i can get expelled from school. youre the ass for thinking u can say whatever the hell u want. exactly what would u do in my situation genius?? and actually read what i wrote because i dont think u have yet. eclipse23 your a cool guy thanks for understanding what was in front of me.

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 11:19 PM
Burning Brakes

So if somebody deserves an X for parking close and failing to acknowledge your pissed look, then I will begin placing $10 bills under wipers to all who park far from me and DO acknowledge my joyous look.

KRT-1
re:Walmart parking lot - true story

Man you are persistant but understandably so. Good thinking. Although most ladies here in Jersey will tell you to kiss their zofftig ass and waltz away. I'd of made sure she "knew" that she was also responsible for all the bug blood on your car.

gto
re:slow drivers law in NJ enforced.

Huh! Sorry man but are you refering to the Isle of Jersey? I mean nobody but nobody seems to get out of the left lane let alone gets disciplined for riding in it. Your a lucky man.

isbworking
The toothpick thing is cute. You just forgot to mention that a dab of glue on the toothpick before insertion will prevent the miscreant from leaving quickly or at all. (The glue idea is stolen)

CLpower
Saying you did stupid things back in High School sure ain't cutting edge. Doesn't everybody do stuff like that then? Now if you said you blew up mailboxes while in kindergarten and THEN you began doing stupid things, now that would get my attention!

Tom(yourcurrentnumberhere)
Did he really say "lippy"?

kensteele
Ditto. Hit em where it hurts. The courts.

silverstreak01
What you did was very very bad. How could you say "lippy"?

O, Ken, btw I'm 1513728000 seconds old.

Old 05-31-2001, 11:27 PM
Racer

I already told you what I would do. Get your lazy ass out of the car, tell the guy he just hit your car, check for damage, and if there is damage write down his license plate or insurance info, or call the cops and make the guy pay for it. Dont give me your shit that you didnt have the time cause you had to rush to class. Get some notes from a friend if you have one. You obviously had time to key his car and move yours. You could have taken that time to write down his plate #.
Good luck driving your car back to school. Hopefully this guy tracks you down and beats your ass, thats what I would do. You are obviously a huge pussy as you wouldnt even say anything to him. You are a fucking coward, plain and simple.

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Old 05-31-2001, 11:30 PM
Instructor

youre just a hick hatemystocks. and didnt i tell u to put your little unused dick back in your pants. i dont think u can handle conversations like this, maybe its a little above your level of understanding

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 11:32 PM
Racer

Funny Al Uminum....

Hey, at least he didnt say Snippy!

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Old 05-31-2001, 11:38 PM
A-CL Official BMW Troll

I know I would be mad too, but I live by this: "What goes around comes around!" That is if you key someone's car, one day something like that will happen to your car.

That's why I wouldn't key someone's car even if they deserved it.

------------------
2001 BLK/ebony CL-S w/NAV (waiting for delivery)
Old 05-31-2001, 11:39 PM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

I'll think I'll just post what a nice day I had. It was 70 degrees and windy and I went to a classic car show tonight. Try and key one of those mother's and see how far you get. Ken Steele is right on and I have 10 years on him.

------------------
01 CL-S NightHawk Black/Ebony Bowling Ball Interior
Xephyr CAI
Polarg M6
Solaris 9005
Cupholder Ver 2.0 Part#77237-SOK-A02

gto2050 - The voice of absolutely no reason whatsoever!
Old 05-31-2001, 11:43 PM
Racer

Hick eh?

Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test.
Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are
reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 163

If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile,
you can do so by going to this address:

http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/op.../9847097392982

You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can
use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to
bookmark this page's location.

Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a
remarkable feat for a 13 minute test.

Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and
that can indicate directions for you to take.

Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High genius: 166 - 180
Highest genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200

Also, we hope that you noticed that we offer a great program for
consciousness exploration on the Web site. See our FREE samples of it
below.

Little boy, MY SHIT IS SMARTER THAN YOU!!

If you want to continue to compare intellects, or any other form of status, we can continue. Or if you prefer, next time you are near Indy, send me an email so I can personally kick your ass. OR you can continue being a little 18 yr old weak minded punk.

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Old 05-31-2001, 11:46 PM
Instructor

yeah im a weak minded punk, im only a kid who graduated high school at age 16 with a 4.0. man i wish i had some brains.

------------------
Old 06-01-2001, 12:00 AM
Racer

4.0!!!! REALLY!!!!!

YAWN....

Good luck with that. How bout a real test of your intelligence?

I could call the police there in Dearborn and ask them if anyone reported this act of vandalism, then we could see if you are smart enough to convince the police that you did the right thing under the circumstances....

Or you could quit now while you are behind....

Weak minded punk...

------------------
2001 Silver CL-S
20% Tint
Silverknight Grille
Denso Iridium Plugs
AEM CAI & Pulleys
Old 06-01-2001, 12:02 AM
Instructor

Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test.
Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are
reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 153

If you wish to purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile,
you can do so by going to this address:

http://www.iqtest.com/view/iqtest/op.../9913604525458

You may return to this address anytime to view your score. You can
use your Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software to
bookmark this page's location.

Our test usually gets within 5 points of the professional tests--a
remarkable feat for a 13 minute test.

Our test gives you a quick and fast measurement of your abilities, and
that can indicate directions for you to take.

Average: 85 - 115
Above average: 116 - 125
Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
Genius: 146 - 165
High genius: 166 - 180
Highest genius: 181 - 200
Beyond being measurable genius: Over 200

there i took your fuckin test, only 10 points below the esteemed hatemystocks. kiss my ass u fuck.

------------------
Old 06-01-2001, 12:07 AM
Team Owner

Man, this is getting UGLY.

Why don’t you guy’s just pull down your pant’s and see who the winner is.

BUT……Please don’t post the picture here.

Thank You,
Shawn S

------------------
Make me an offer….It’s FOR SALE when the 6-Speed MANUAL comes out, I HATE the SLUSH SHIFT !!!

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER AMP w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Xephyr CAI - Shine by ZAINO
For Photos see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 06-01-2001, 12:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
God I hope that we haven't been reduced to taking IQ tests that only measure "certain" qualities and types of human potential.

IQ pissing contest -- a new low.

------------------
Silver 2001 CL-S with NAVI
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (48lbs less than stock)
  • Kevlar/SS Brake lines w/Brembos?
  • Comptech headers & sways
  • Silver AEM CAI
  • 10 coats of Zaino magic

[This message has been edited by EricL (edited 05-31-2001).]

Quick Reply: hahahahaha got my revenge today