Guess who I TALKED too??? The Fugitive. (Long but worth it)

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2001, 04:16 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rock dog, i have to tell you,...

when i saw how long your post was, i said NO WAY I AM READING ALL THAT SHIT!...but then i read a bit, and ended up reading it all!

YOU ARE THE MAN!

Good work!

YOUR GOING DOWN CHRIS!
Old 08-09-2001, 04:20 PM
Race Director

if this gets to court, and somehow this thread is evidence, i just wanna say..

JUDGE AMIR OWNZ JOO!

Everybody in the courtrooom, gimme a OHHH YYEEAAHH!!!

I would ask that this be read to the courtroom. Thanks.
Old 08-09-2001, 04:31 PM
Banned

Originally posted by amirsafdari:
<STRONG>if this gets to court, and somehow this thread is evidence, i just wanna say..

JUDGE AMIR OWNZ JOO!

Everybody in the courtrooom, gimme a OHHH YYEEAAHH!!!

I would ask that this be read to the courtroom. Thanks.</STRONG>
Whore...
Old 08-09-2001, 04:34 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
This my Friends is a definition of What "THROUGH" means

Originally posted by Rock Dog:
<STRONG>Recap. I ordered the CAI.
He set a ship date.
The ship date came and went.
I complained
He sent me a false tracking number.
I demanded a refund.
I never got my money, he disappeared. (from here anyway)

When Xephyr aka Christopher Koncur first ran away with my money. I decided to go through the first line of consumer defense. Complaint letters, phone calls, and faxes through the appropriate channels. I got nothing.

I also decided to give it a little time and maybe, just maybe, we would hear from him with some horrific story about an accident, illness, kidnapping or deportation. He disconnected his cell phone. Changed his address "and left no forward", and pulled down his website.

After Webtoker posted the "Say hi to Xephyr" thread. I decided it was time to take real action. Since it was now obvious that he simply stole the money and had no intent on returning it. I've stated time and time again that I will not let this go and he will be paying me back, one way or another.

After I returned from vacation I set the wheels of justice in motion. I have been talking to some "legal" friends, and the folks at the Camden County courthouse in NJ. I am preparing to sue him in small claims court. I'm also told that there may be options regarding fraud, and interstate commerce issues.

After setting that in motion I decided to do a little digging. I had gotten his office number back in late May, and had left a message but got no response. Since I was aware of what company he worked for. I started a telephone drill down, and some social engineering, through the corporation.

I eventually reached his office location and obtained his direct line number. I called his direct line and got his voice mail. Since he is famous for ignoring messages, I didn't leave one. Instead I hung up, and started dialing numbers above and below his extension. Nothing but voice mails, but they may be useful later. I then rounded up his extension to what would be a logical suffix for the main number for the group. I asked for the departments fax number, and told the person I was looking for Christopher Koncur. The person stated that I would be connected to his extension. I was like NO WAIT, expecting his voice mail again. I was stunned when HE answered the phone. I wish I could have seen the look on his face when I said "Hi Chris, My Name is Thomas Grant, you know me as Rock Dog, you owe me $215 dollars and I want it back now." There was a moment of silence, I would suppose to get over the initial shock of hearing the words Rock Dog. Or maybe he just had to adjust his tampon.

I waited, and paused for a second, to see what he would say. He went right into. "When did you place your order? Do you have the Paypal transaction number?" It was like he was the women at the return counter at Penney's. He started typing away. I assume he was looking up his "theft transaction numbers." I didn't go off on him, because I didn't want him to hang up. I did ask "Uh, Chris? It's been 4 months since you took my money as well and others, and disappeared. What happened, why did you do it?" He said " I can't go into it, it's complicated" I'm thinking yeah, yeah, yeah.

He said, because of all that has happened, {you mean what you brought upon yourself?} that Paypal has locked down his account and that he can't send or receive money without contacting someone there first. He said he was typing a letter to Paypal just then, and was requesting a fund transfer to my account. He also took down my home address. If I don't hear something in a couple of days I should call him back. I agreed to wait a couple of days for something from Paypal. He ended the conversation with “OK, take it easy”. Like I was an old pal or something. I’ve been lighting candles over a bowl of goat’s blood in my basement, while chanting and praying for the death of his mother. And he basically says. Have a nice day, thanks for calling Xephyr Performance.

Well all this took place on Tuesday morning. I have given him a couple of days. And waited to post a message here. Since we know he is reading the board. And I know, he will be reading this. I promise the following.

If I don't hear from him by the end of business tomorrow, either with a refund, or confirmation that it is in the works. On Monday I begin my next move. I will start by calling and faxing people in and around his department. Telling them that he has defrauded and stolen money from people over the internet under the guise of running an after market auto parts company. We are trying to reach him, in order to get our money back. I will file my papers with the Camden County courthouse. And… I will post all the numbers and names I have obtained so that others here can begin the same barrage. You have to pay them as well.

Then I will expand my efforts up the chain of command with his company. It’s time to apply real pressure. Chris, I told you I don’t threaten!

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Rock Dog ]</STRONG>
Old 08-09-2001, 04:37 PM
Banned

Originally posted by caddy:
<STRONG>This my Friends is a definition of What "THROUGH" means

</STRONG>
Do you mean "THOROUGH?"

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: moomaster_99 ]
Old 08-09-2001, 04:38 PM

FOR $200 some dollars I'd make a trip to his office. Catch him on the way out one afternoon, follow him home, and when you get him there, kick his fucking ass, trash his car, and get your money back.

Going to court will take forever, and will be a giant run around. The law system wants to get paid, it doesn't care about whats right and fair anymore.

Its too small to sue him over, just ruin his life in other ways.
Old 08-09-2001, 04:39 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by SmoothJyzz:
<STRONG>If he's beaten you (so far) for some money, then I'd advise you to continue the legal tactics you've already employed. BUT, harassing him at his job, slander and libel, will get HIM much money. And, if he loses his job over it, you'll be paying him to vacation in Hawaii. Trust me on this, stay legal and stay away from the stalker/harassment tactics...the law is on his side on those.

That said, if he stole something from me, I'd even go so far as to have a "friend" look him up in the DMV...get the pertinent info...and well, you know. I'd be as wrong or even more wrong that he was but by then it's a revenge thing...which hurts both him and me....

dee</STRONG>
Argh! One more time! There is NO slander or libel. Only the truth! And someone in the pursuit of any and all information that could help recover the stolen/swindled money.

Stalker??? I am trying to get in contact with a person who purposefully, and knowingly has stolen $215 dollars from me. I have that right, and am legally within reason.

Harassment??? I am trying to recover money that was purposefully, and knowingly stolen from me. The gathering of information is not harassment.

And Smooth, with all due respect. He hasn't "beaten me so far" as you put it. I just recently, really got started. I gave the guy plenty of time to make amends. Puh-lease.

If I were still in my early 20's. I would have been in Jersey and dropped that punk 2 days after he cancelled my paypal refund. Law or no law. I'm older and wiser now. He hasn't beaten anything, or anyone. I've simply been giving him rope.
Old 08-09-2001, 04:46 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/TAH.html

Good Bathroom reading
Old 08-09-2001, 05:28 PM
Team Owner

We’ve all read the Internet abbreviation ROTFLMAO, but I actually burst out in laughter SEVERAL times while reading through this entire thread. Especially the exchange with Eclipse.
And YES, I am at work at the present time.

Two thumbs up for your effort in this.
I’m sure you will be getting your money back shortly if Chris has a lick of common sense left.

I was once a landlord a few years back and I used to have to resort to such tactics to get money from deadbeat tenants, but I think Rock Dog has me beat in the creativity dept.

(One of my classics)
Rent was 3-months late
I took the front & rear DOORS off an apartment in the middle of January and put them in my garage while she was out.
I told the lady that they must have been stolen.
I told her that I couldn’t afford to replace them because she hadn’t paid the rent.
It’s amazing how the money materializes when the issue is pushed.

Shawn S
Old 08-09-2001, 06:05 PM
Kill the Chicken heads

this dude is fucked fer sure
Old 08-09-2001, 06:06 PM
Adrienne

Originally posted by Shawn S:
<STRONG>

(One of my classics)
Rent was 3-months late
I took the front & rear DOORS off an apartment in the middle of January and put them in my garage while she was out.
I told the lady that they must have been stolen.
I told her that I couldn’t afford to replace them because she hadn’t paid the rent.
It’s amazing how the money materializes when the issue is pushed.

Shawn S</STRONG>

Didn't they do something like that on the Norm show? Great idea!

Rock Dog, I hope you get your money soon. It sucks that someone has to go to those lengths to get money back that rightfully belongs to him.

Have you considered going to the Better Business Bureau? I really have no idea what kind of action they can take, but that's the place where people usually refer scorned customers. At the very least, you can get them to look into his business practices and maybe put him out of business. >:-D (evil grin)...
Old 08-09-2001, 07:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VERY CREATIVE SHAWN S. got any more?
and rockdogg, i hope that bastard returns your money and everyone else's.
Old 08-09-2001, 07:40 PM
Pro

What was the outcome?

And to think I was actually considering buying a CAI for my 540i from this guy...

Hey dumb ass, for a few hundred bucks, was it worth it?

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: AC ]
Old 08-09-2001, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 719 Likes on 201 Posts
what I dont understand is why did this guy midway through his business deceide to rip off everyone? His inconsistancy puzzled me..then he just straight up ripped ppl off.

ginash
Old 08-09-2001, 09:39 PM
Pro

It was the one-armed man he took the money!
Old 08-09-2001, 09:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Rock Dog, sorry about your problems, but you made my day. After dealing with some slimy creatures of late, I am still laughing my ass off as I write this.

Composition -- A+
Detective Skills -- A
Composure under fire -- B+
Comedic value -- A
Satiric Content -- A

If you do plan on heading to small claims court, you might want to contact a good collections agency and check with any "harassment" issues.

Sounds like you're "involved" enough at this point that unless Xepher is going on to play a part in "The Fugitive -- Part IV", you can always get a buddy to wait in the lot to serve him (In California, the suing party can't serve notice).
Old 08-09-2001, 10:57 PM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

Kick his ass sea bass!

Having met Chris, I, for the life of me, can't figure out what happened. About the time this happened, I ponied up money through paypal and he shipped it to me and everything was cool. I was convinced that he would step forward and make things right but I guess I have to admit I was dead wrong!

Rock Dog, you have every right to do whatever is necessary to collect your money. I wouldn't give a damn about libel or slander and do what you gotta do to teach him a lesson and get your $ back. Good luck.
Old 08-09-2001, 11:39 PM
Number 37

just be careful about this rock dog. I'd suggest emailing his info to interested parties, rather than posting on the web where he could use it against you. I thoroughly enjoy someone exacting revenge, not cause they really need the $200, but just out of principle. This is great!!!

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Nootch ]
Old 08-10-2001, 07:28 PM

well, its about close of business...

any updates?

the saga continues...
Old 08-13-2001, 03:40 PM
Banned

No doubt... I need something to do this afternoon! An update would be perfect!

Originally posted by goldn1:
<STRONG>well, its about close of business...

any updates?

the saga continues...</STRONG>
Old 08-13-2001, 04:06 PM
Pro

any updates on this?
Old 08-13-2001, 09:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
so what happened?
Old 08-13-2001, 10:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Rock Dog:

This is probably too much information but I got a woodie reading your post. Do not, repeat do not fail to pay your ISP until you tell us the outcome. Sic em Rock Dog.

Shawn: dammit I could of used that idea when I was renting to this white trash women whom was two months behind. She offered to pay up by focking me. While her toothless mouth was tempting I did "barely" resist. Then she goes and tells my wife that the idea pooching for rent was MY IDEA.

With her looks even my wife believed me this time.

Sic em Rock Dog
Old 08-14-2001, 01:35 AM
Adult Supervision

Dog,

I have been waiting for the "rest of the story" for a while. I knew you would not be satisified until you got the money back. Hey, can you do the people's court thing so we all can watch?

Seriously, go to small claims and get his wages garnished from his employer. Better yet, if you can figure out how to get him to owe more than the $215 that would be great. Either way, let us know if you need any anti-character witnesses...
Old 08-14-2001, 02:13 AM
- daemonichris -

good thing i never ordered one from his ass
Old 08-14-2001, 06:50 AM
Prostyle Owner

rockdog:
sorry to hear about that i was very lost when he shut his site off i hope you get your money back.. And do what you have to do to get it....but the peeps here are right with the slander and harassment stuff...talk with legal people to see if he can use it againist you just to be safe and make sure he can;t do anything to you...Better safe then sorry

BTW, i was wondering who else got there money yanked by chris....not sure if there was anyone else just people have been referring that is has been more then rockdog???

Shawn: LMFAO!! that is a very good idea

later,
Dantes
Old 08-14-2001, 08:29 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Other's still out money

Winter
Antero
and one of the "pimp" guys

There are others, and I have there real names only. I am not sure they want them posted.
Old 08-14-2001, 12:02 PM
Old timer

Originally posted by JZ:
<STRONG>First off, your idea to sue him in small claims court is a good one. Furthermore, violation of interstate commerce laws is a federal offense handled by the FBI.

But, your idea to harass him at work and rat him out to his co-workers is libal and slander/defamation of character. Don't do that if you want to win this thing. You do that and he sues you for a lot more than
215$.</STRONG>
That is correct, sah!

-J