Guess who I TALKED too??? The Fugitive. (Long but worth it)

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2001, 10:53 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess who I TALKED too??? The Fugitive. (Long but worth it)

Recap. I ordered the CAI.
He set a ship date.
The ship date came and went.
I complained
He sent me a false tracking number.
I demanded a refund.
I never got my money, he disappeared. (from here anyway)

When Xephyr aka Christopher Koncur first ran away with my money. I decided to go through the first line of consumer defense. Complaint letters, phone calls, and faxes through the appropriate channels. I got nothing.

I also decided to give it a little time and maybe, just maybe, we would hear from him with some horrific story about an accident, illness, kidnapping or deportation. He disconnected his cell phone. Changed his address "and left no forward", and pulled down his website.

After Webtoker posted the "Say hi to Xephyr" thread. I decided it was time to take real action. Since it was now obvious that he simply stole the money and had no intent on returning it. I've stated time and time again that I will not let this go and he will be paying me back, one way or another.

After I returned from vacation I set the wheels of justice in motion. I have been talking to some "legal" friends, and the folks at the Camden County courthouse in NJ. I am preparing to sue him in small claims court. I'm also told that there may be options regarding fraud, and interstate commerce issues.

After setting that in motion I decided to do a little digging. I had gotten his office number back in late May, and had left a message but got no response. Since I was aware of what company he worked for. I started a telephone drill down, and some social engineering, through the corporation.

I eventually reached his office location and obtained his direct line number. I called his direct line and got his voice mail. Since he is famous for ignoring messages, I didn't leave one. Instead I hung up, and started dialing numbers above and below his extension. Nothing but voice mails, but they may be useful later. I then rounded up his extension to what would be a logical suffix for the main number for the group. I asked for the departments fax number, and told the person I was looking for Christopher Koncur. The person stated that I would be connected to his extension. I was like NO WAIT, expecting his voice mail again. I was stunned when HE answered the phone. I wish I could have seen the look on his face when I said "Hi Chris, My Name is Thomas Grant, you know me as Rock Dog, you owe me $215 dollars and I want it back now." There was a moment of silence, I would suppose to get over the initial shock of hearing the words Rock Dog. Or maybe he just had to adjust his tampon.

I waited, and paused for a second, to see what he would say. He went right into. "When did you place your order? Do you have the Paypal transaction number?" It was like he was the women at the return counter at Penney's. He started typing away. I assume he was looking up his "theft transaction numbers." I didn't go off on him, because I didn't want him to hang up. I did ask "Uh, Chris? It's been 4 months since you took my money as well and others, and disappeared. What happened, why did you do it?" He said " I can't go into it, it's complicated" I'm thinking yeah, yeah, yeah.

He said, because of all that has happened, {you mean what you brought upon yourself?} that Paypal has locked down his account and that he can't send or receive money without contacting someone there first. He said he was typing a letter to Paypal just then, and was requesting a fund transfer to my account. He also took down my home address. If I don't hear something in a couple of days I should call him back. I agreed to wait a couple of days for something from Paypal. He ended the conversation with “OK, take it easy”. Like I was an old pal or something. I’ve been lighting candles over a bowl of goat’s blood in my basement, while chanting and praying for the death of his mother. And he basically says. Have a nice day, thanks for calling Xephyr Performance.

Well all this took place on Tuesday morning. I have given him a couple of days. And waited to post a message here. Since we know he is reading the board. And I know, he will be reading this. I promise the following.

If I don't hear from him by the end of business tomorrow, either with a refund, or confirmation that it is in the works. On Monday I begin my next move. I will start by calling and faxing people in and around his department. Telling them that he has defrauded and stolen money from people over the internet under the guise of running an after market auto parts company. We are trying to reach him, in order to get our money back. I will file my papers with the Camden County courthouse. And… I will post all the numbers and names I have obtained so that others here can begin the same barrage. You have to pay them as well.

Then I will expand my efforts up the chain of command with his company. It’s time to apply real pressure. Chris, I told you I don’t threaten!

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Rock Dog ]
Old 08-09-2001, 10:59 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Old 08-09-2001, 11:02 AM
nItIn

wow, great news!! if he has any ambition/plans for a good future, I have a feeling he will take you seriously now. now that you have gotten to his place of employment, and can (with the support of your friends here) very easily destroy his career there ... good luck ! take it easy :p
Old 08-09-2001, 11:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

cool.....
Old 08-09-2001, 11:07 AM
Blackanese

Rock Dog, remind me to never piss you off.
Godd job, I hope he gets what's coming to him.
I was "this" close to purchasing a CAI from him, but im glad I didnt.
Old 08-09-2001, 11:08 AM
Racer

All I can say is WOW!!, and good luck!
Old 08-09-2001, 11:14 AM
Banned

Damn - I second the idea of never pissing Rock off...

You go, boy!

Seriously though - I hope he gets all he deserves. Fradulent businesses like his need to be dealt with. BTW - have you talked to the attourney general or someone from their office? It seems to me he committed wire fraud, and a few other criminal offences.
Old 08-09-2001, 11:15 AM
Drifting

Hell yeah...thats what I'm talking about! Dont let that f$*@!r get away with that! Kick his ASS Rock!!!
Old 08-09-2001, 11:28 AM
Suzuka Master

Oh damn.

Good luck man hope you get your money back for the cai and some more loot after suing the shit out of him. may be you can give stickers for everyone w/ the legal money.
Old 08-09-2001, 11:56 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by autoxCLS:
<STRONG>Damn - I second the idea of never pissing Rock off...

You go, boy!

Seriously though - I hope he gets all he deserves. Fradulent businesses like his need to be dealt with. BTW - have you talked to the attourney general or someone from their office? It seems to me he committed wire fraud, and a few other criminal offences.</STRONG>
Yeah, that reminds me. I have a call into the AG office in NJ, but haven't heard from them. Time to do a follow up.
Old 08-09-2001, 12:08 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WOW!! Er uh, dang! Sir, I'm sure i owe you money from a past life or something.....Sir, just don't be pissed at me Sir.
Old 08-09-2001, 12:22 PM
Drifting

Your the man Rock! Good work

marc
Old 08-09-2001, 12:25 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts
The Rock Dog is a Pit Bull I see.....
Old 08-09-2001, 12:32 PM
Safety Car

I dont get Chris, WTF is he thinking????? I mean all this aggrevation for him and everyone else worth the grand or whatever that he owes. I mean for christ sake, why dont you just come forward, return the money which were never yours in the first place and move de fuck on with your life No big deal, businesses fail everyday. But no, he gotta be slimy about it. I hope he learns his lesson.

Chris, you'll make the money back, but shit like this will come bite you in the ass at the last place you expect.
Three Wheelin'

Awesome! Excellent work!! Persistence pays off!!!

You oughta write novels. A bomb could have exploded outside my window and I wouldn't have stopped reading that! As Amir and Type S Smokes All say.... "Great story!"
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Way to go RockDog........nice to see someone held responsible for their actions. Would have loved to see the look on the guy's face when you called him at his office. What a jerk he is.
Old 08-09-2001, 12:34 PM
Burning Brakes

good going

now post his work phone # so we can start harassing the shit out of him. at least the other guys he took money from
hehe
Old 08-09-2001, 12:35 PM
Pro

dAAAAYYYAAAAMMMMMM!!! You go boy.

You sure u son't drive a Ferrari 308 w/ the license plate Robin1?
Old 08-09-2001, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
way to go mang!!
Old 08-09-2001, 12:42 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by CLTypeR:
<STRONG>dAAAAYYYAAAAMMMMMM!!! You go boy.

You sure u son't drive a Ferrari 308 w/ the license plate Robin1?</STRONG>
How lame...LOL
Old 08-09-2001, 12:57 PM
KISS MY

hey rock dog i got a problem with the phone company want to help me out..

Get that SOB.. He cold have made a ton more if he new the first thing about business.. Hey if he does not pay back call UPS to.. I am sure they would be very intersted in somebody using there tracking numbers...
Old 08-09-2001, 01:01 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by BSK181:
<STRONG>good going

now post his work phone # so we can start harassing the shit out of him. at least the other guys he took money from
hehe</STRONG>
If he blows me off again. You will have this information and more.
Old 08-09-2001, 01:03 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 641 Likes on 283 Posts
nice work dog, best of luck making him see reality!
Old 08-09-2001, 01:06 PM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

First off, your idea to sue him in small claims court is a good one. Furthermore, violation of interstate commerce laws is a federal offense handled by the FBI.

But, your idea to harass him at work and rat him out to his co-workers is libal and slander/defamation of character. Don't do that if you want to win this thing. You do that and he sues you for a lot more than
215$.
Old 08-09-2001, 01:10 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by BigPimp'sTypeS:
<STRONG>I dont get Chris, WTF is he thinking????? I mean all this aggrevation for him and everyone else worth the grand or whatever that he owes. I mean for christ sake, why dont you just come forward, return the money which were never yours in the first place and move de fuck on with your life No big deal, businesses fail everyday. But no, he gotta be slimy about it. I hope he learns his lesson.

Chris, you'll make the money back, but shit like this will come bite you in the ass at the last place you expect.</STRONG>
You're soooooo right!!! From what I can gather he has a pretty good day gig.
Pay us back, and move on. It would be so much easier and financially safer.

The next time he hears my name, one of his superiors will be screaming it at him from across his desk.
Old 08-09-2001, 01:10 PM
w.t.f., mate?

Interesting read.....I hope you get your money back!
Old 08-09-2001, 01:14 PM
nItIn

Originally posted by JZ:
<STRONG>First off, your idea to sue him in small claims court is a good one. Furthermore, violation of interstate commerce laws is a federal offense handled by the FBI.

But, your idea to harass him at work and rat him out to his co-workers is libal and slander/defamation of character. Don't do that if you want to win this thing. You do that and he sues you for a lot more than
215$.</STRONG>
GOOD POINT! I just wanted to resonate what JZ said .. be careful at every step!
Old 08-09-2001, 01:15 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by JZ:
<STRONG>First off, your idea to sue him in small claims court is a good one. Furthermore, violation of interstate commerce laws is a federal offense handled by the FBI.

215$.</STRONG>
NOT! I looked into it. There is no liable or slander. The truth is the truth. I have all the documentation and information I need to prove I was wronged.

As far as "ratting him out to his co workers". I'm not ratting out anyone. I am simply trying to contact the owner of a defunct business that owes me money.

AND........ If your statement was correct, (which it isn't) not one collection agency in this country would be operating tomorrow. The collection divisions of major credit card companies would fall like a house of cards.

But, Chris? Just in case you think these guys have given you an idea. Chris? I know what I'm doing. You ignorant little punk. SUE ME!!! Do it!!! You Fucking Coward. Bring It!

The reverse suit will crush you. All because you walked with a couple of thousand dollars.

Old 08-09-2001, 01:21 PM
Smack My B*tch Up

This remind me of that movie: Payback by Mel Gibson.

Show him whats up Porter
Old 08-09-2001, 01:31 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I think you two should kiss and make up

Old 08-09-2001, 01:44 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by eclipse23:
<STRONG>I think you two should kiss and make up

</STRONG>
I know this really hurts you Ernie. Seeing as you and Chris used to meet on Friday nights and swap male fluid on the Jersey shore, while listening to Bon Jovi's "I'll be there for you".

Tell me something, when he had you bent over the hood of your CL, clumsily trying to force his flaccid little member into your less than virgin ass. Did he put his hands on your hips, or your shoulders?
Old 08-09-2001, 01:46 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by Rock Dog:
<STRONG>

I know this really hurts you Ernie. Seeing as you and Chris used to meet on Friday nights and swap male fluid on the Jersey shore, while listening to Bon Jovi's "I'll be there for you".

Tell me something, when he had you bent over the hood of your CL, clumsily trying to force his flaccid little member into your less than virgin ass. Did he put his hands on your hips, or your shoulders?</STRONG>
Was I really the one who got the best fucking here? At least he left a CAI on my dresser as he walked out BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-09-2001, 01:47 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

<STRONG>

Was I really the one who got the best fucking here? At least he left a CAI on my dresser as he walked out BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA</STRONG>
Touché
Old 08-09-2001, 01:59 PM
Instructor

Rock Dog, an excellent tome--you have a gift for expository writing and good grammatical construction--unlike certain posters to this forum.

The legal expression you semi-literate, quasi-legal beagle guys are butchering is spelled "LIBEL."

Rockster, perhaps what you might be facing if things got outta hand could be harassment of this slime-ball ! As far as libel or slander, which deal respectively with the written or spoken defamation of someone's character,"Zipfur" would have to sue you and PROVE that your statements were untrue and caused him to incur damages. That would expose his shady dealings even more, and cost waaay more than the $215 he owes you and the others. Not likely to happen.

Your actions to-date, i.e. going through appropriate legal channels, and exposing this cretin to your electronically-connected homies, is definitely the wisest approach.

Keep up the intelligent fight.

------------------------------------

2001 3.2 CL-S
NAVI
Satin Silver
-
Comptech Headers
H&R OE Sport Springs
Koni Yellows
Comptech Anti-sways
Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie Bar
-
JL Audio 300/4, 250/1 monoblock
JL Audio 10W6 sub in custom enclosure
Boston Acoustics ProSeries 6.5's
Boston Acoustics RM9's
Old 08-09-2001, 02:02 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by technoid:
<STRONG>Rock Dog, an excellent tome--you have a gift for expository writing and good grammatical construction--unlike certain posters to this forum.

The legal expression you semi-literate, quasi-legal beagle guys are butchering is spelled "LIBEL."

Rockster, perhaps what you might be facing if things got outta hand could be harassment of this slime-ball ! As far as libel or slander, which deal respectively with the written or spoken defamation of someone's character,"Zipfur" would have to sue you and PROVE that your statements were untrue and caused him to incur damages. That would expose his shady dealings even more, and cost waaay more than the $215 he owes you and the others. Not likely to happen.

Your actions to-date, i.e. going through appropriate legal channels, and exposing this cretin to your electronically-connected homies, is definitely the wisest approach.

------------------------------------

2001 3.2 CL-S
NAVI
Satin Silver
-
Comptech Headers
H&R OE Sport Springs
Koni Yellows
Comptech Anti-sways
Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie Bar
-
JL Audio 300/4, 250/1 monoblock
JL Audio 10W6 sub in custom enclosure
Boston Acoustics ProSeries 6.5's
Boston Acoustics RM9's</STRONG>
You Speaka English? Capiche?
Old 08-09-2001, 02:07 PM
on bin laden

<STRONG>

You Speaka English? Capiche?</STRONG>
"do you understand the words that are coming outta my mouth??? "

oh, and rockie doggie , Chris shipped my CAI to me the day after we had phone sex

lol
Old 08-09-2001, 02:17 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by fbazakos:
<STRONG>

oh, and rockie doggie , Chris shipped my CAI to me the day after we had phone sex

lol</STRONG>
http://members.spree.com/entertainme...t3/english.wav
Old 08-09-2001, 02:58 PM
Ambidextrous Masturbator

Originally posted by technoid:
<STRONG>Rock Dog, an excellent tome--you have a gift for expository writing and good grammatical construction--unlike certain posters to this forum.

</STRONG>
LOL You said "Zipfur" hehehe...
Old 08-09-2001, 03:42 PM
Soon to be, fairly famous

If he's beaten you (so far) for some money, then I'd advise you to continue the legal tactics you've already employed. BUT, harassing him at his job, slander and libel, will get HIM much money. And, if he loses his job over it, you'll be paying him to vacation in Hawaii. Trust me on this, stay legal and stay away from the stalker/harassment tactics...the law is on his side on those.

That said, if he stole something from me, I'd even go so far as to have a "friend" look him up in the DMV...get the pertinent info...and well, you know. I'd be as wrong or even more wrong that he was but by then it's a revenge thing...which hurts both him and me....

dee
Old 08-09-2001, 04:07 PM
w.t.f., mate?

Originally posted by fbazakos:
<STRONG>

lol</STRONG>
"Nobody understands the words that are coming out of your mouth!"

Quick Reply: Guess who I TALKED too??? The Fugitive. (Long but worth it)