GREAT NEWS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2001, 01:20 AM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GREAT NEWS!!!!

I 've gotten a slew of tickets lately, and in the beginning of the summer i recieved a letter from the department of motor vehicle that said my license was suspended! it would be for the entrie summer. i looked over the tickets they listed and how many points i had amassed, 12, and was curious about one of the tickets.
i went to the courthouse and waited for hours until i got to talk to this clerk. i argued my ticket with the woman at the counter and she said she would call tallahassee,to make a long story short i got some good news about two days ago.
i recieved a letter of fuckin apology from Fred o. Dickingson III, executive director of the department of highway safety and motor vehicles in tallahassee florida.

June 27, 2001
Dear Mr. Miller:
"This is to acknowledge receipt of your recent inquiry regarding suspension of your driving privilege..."
"Citation #3364aoz, was inadvertently enter on your driver record with the failure to obey traffic instruction device, RATHER than failure to obey HOV lane requirement; therefore, the aforementioned suspension has been set aside and removed from your driver record."
"You may retain the driver license in your possession..."
Sincerely,
GLORIA COOKSEY, Chief
Bureau of Driver Improvement
Division of Driver Licenses

I flipped when i got this letter, all i can say is "suck it" to all those haters (cops) out there!

Anyone got any interesting storys like this?
Old 07-06-2001, 01:40 AM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

What did you get all those tickets for?
Old 07-06-2001, 01:46 AM
8th Gear

3 points for 45 in a 30, 3 points for passing in a double yellow (same day)
3 points for 69 in a 60 on the turnpike. ($43)
0 points for HOV lane violation

the reason the tickets are so weak is because i am a complete asshole to cops, i dont get apologetic and kiss-ass. so they never let me off. it also pisses them off i drive a nicer car than them.
Old 07-06-2001, 02:07 AM
Advanced

Wow, are you going to chang anything?
Old 07-06-2001, 02:20 AM
do it yourself, !

Originally posted by Accuracy L:
<STRONG>3 points for 45 in a 30, 3 points for passing in a double yellow (same day)

the reason the tickets are so weak is because i am a complete asshole to cops, i dont get apologetic and kiss-ass. so they never let me off. it also pisses them off i drive a nicer car than them.</STRONG>
But no matter how pissed off you get them...they can go around speeding and running reds whenever they want and you've got the nicer car, but sitting home worried if your license is suspended or not. Doesn't really sound like you're coming out on top here... I'm sure if you didn't stop and was able to out-run them they'd be even more heated AND you're out on top. So nice car or not..their tickets just rape you pretty good.
Old 07-06-2001, 04:33 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
yeah, i knew a kid in college that bragged that he is legally blind, but was able to get a license and drive because he got around the vision test.

makes me worry about my mom when she goes to work in the morning.

oh, and my cousin's a cop but he's got a nicer car than you.

[ 07-06-2001: Message edited by: mrdeeno ]
Old 07-06-2001, 10:57 AM
- daemonichris -

<STRONG>3 points for 45 in a 30, 3 points for passing in a double yellow (same day)

the reason the tickets are so weak is because i am a complete asshole to cops, i dont get apologetic and kiss-ass. so they never let me off. it also pisses them off i drive a nicer car than them.</STRONG>
right... don't you think if you had a just a little nicer attitude you wouldn't have to go through bullshit like this? i'm sure you didn't like the fact that you "had" your license suspeneded right? so why bring so much trouble upon yourself?
Old 07-06-2001, 11:02 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Keep thinking like that and you can give the cops the finger from your 10 speed. I hate cops, no doubt, but when I get pulled over I respect them unless they disrespect me, then I don't care if I am in lockup by morning.
Old 07-06-2001, 01:49 PM
Advanced

So, let's see, you're the one running all over town earning tickets for yourself, but it's the cops who are 'haters'....?

You sound like a real cocksucker.
Old 07-09-2001, 07:12 AM
8th Gear

to make this worse i was given a ticket by a sheriff on the turnpike for 105mph this weekend, but he didn't radar it so i'm going to court to fight that shit.
p.s. listen chris, bring that shit to florida calling people "cocksuckers", man fuck you, you need to learn to watch you fucking mouth. youll get your shit split real hard. bottom line, cops blow hardcore!
Old 07-09-2001, 07:20 AM
8th Gear

what i am sayin is that i get pulled over for bullshit things. i was pulled over 3 times since i got my rims about 2 weeks ago. and it was late at night all three times. when they roll down the window and see a white kid they get all confused. that is the shit that fucking makes me hate cops. its complete bullshit. when your young cops dont give a fuck. and when they see you in a (i'm not saying i have the nicest car in the fucking world) nice car they think they can fucking stick it to you. thats why i dont pay traffic cops any respect. i know they have quotas to make but that doesn't change the fact. correction chris->crrink. crrink you need to watch what you say.
Old 07-09-2001, 07:36 AM
- daemonichris -

let's get this straight... you're not talking to me... crrink is actually named chris, right?
Old 07-09-2001, 11:48 AM
Advanced

Yes, my name is Chris.
Sorry if you're upset by what I said, but you do sound like a real A-Hole. Now, you should probably take that with a grain of salt, since the only thing I know about you is what you've posted in this thread.
However, if this posting is truly representative of your normal attitude and behavior, then I stand by what I said 100%
I've been pulled over by police too. Sometimes for BS stuff, most of the time for real stuff - speeding, headlight out, expired registration tags, etc. Sometimes they're nice, sometimes they're not. That's just the way that it goes. They aren't required to be nice to anyone, they're only required to not break the law.
Maybe after you do a little growing up you'll realize this.
Old 07-09-2001, 01:04 PM
Instructor

16.4 1/4? thats slow as hell. What did you get the MSD Ignition for? I know that its a good thing to have on more heavily modded cars but according to your sig all you have is a ShortRam and exhaust.

-defrag

ps: why be a dick to cops? in the end your the one thats going to get dicked. Its not like your little tantrum with them bothers them at all
Old 07-09-2001, 01:34 PM
Adult Supervision

Boy, you must make your parents real proud...
Old 07-09-2001, 01:52 PM
Drifting

I get the impression that most people who refer to others as jerks, etc. are actually looking into a mirror.
Old 07-09-2001, 02:55 PM
Banned

Tickets are tickets my friend. You deserved every single one of those and you took it home with you on a golden platter. I haven't gotten a ticket in the last 2 years until recently where I got 3 within 2 1/2 weeks. I don't like the cops for giving me the tickets, but it was my fault in all 3 charges and they are just doing what they are paid to do.
[*]50 in a 30 (I thought it was 40)[*]Improper turn[*]No valid insurance card (forgot to put new one in my car)
Old 07-10-2001, 01:18 AM
8th Gear

the 16.4 was pre -mod, and with my system and hugh ass chrome rims. plus it was my first time running at the track. the car is alot faster with the ignition and intake and exhaust. and my parents are proud of me because i am good in school. i'm riding on a full scholarship to UF for engineering.
Old 07-10-2001, 01:41 AM
Darth Chocolate

<STRONG>the 16.4 was pre -mod, and with my system and hugh ass chrome rims. plus it was my first time running at the track. the car is alot faster with the ignition and intake and exhaust. and my parents are proud of me because i am good in school. i'm riding on a full scholarship to UF for engineering.</STRONG>
Great! Now you're parents and us engineers are proud!
Old 07-10-2001, 01:43 AM
Pro

Accuracy, you need counseling and anger management immediately. I'm sure the police enjoy enforcing the law so they can deal with fine young men with ego problems like yourself. Get a Life.
Old 07-10-2001, 02:16 AM
Advanced

How disappointing, no more tough guy threats to anyone who visits Florida.
I guess one only rates that reaction when one uses the naughty language....LESSON LEARNED!