Freaking real car chase !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2001, 05:58 PM
IDRSLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freaking real car chase !!!

Yesterday I was off of my school and on my way to the gas station. The gas light was on even before I go to school. So it was like I've got less than a gallon left in my tank.
when I was almost the the gas station, this freaking crazy guy tried to cut me off, but I didn't let him. So as I was passing by him he gave me his middle finger, of course I gave me my middle finger in return. but he wouldn't stop, and waved his hand as "Come on" while he shouting at me. so I rolled down my window and gave him two of my middle fingers, then shouted "die mother fvcker!" so then I took off. suddenly this crazy guy started following me ! he's like trying to hunt me down or something. chasing me like crazy ! so I couldn't go to the gas station , I couldn't even stop my car ! so I made a right turn into the neighborhood as I was trying to loose him, he kept followiing me and grabbing something on his compartment on the passenger side. I was afraid, but the weather was so bad here in L.A. yesterday, my window is covered with rain and water. meanwhile I was trying to find a police station by using my Navi, as I finished input the information, I looked up all my rear view mirrows and he's gone. wrong !!! he's on my left side drivng on the oppisite side of the road trying to cut me oof again or to make me stop!! so I squeezed my whole body down to the door (I don't wanna get shot in the head dude) and hit on the brakes. so he passed me, then I cancel my navi for police station, and look on the map ( I needed to get out of this neighborhood and not get myself into those dead ends! or I'll be dead ) and made a right turn for exit to the main roads, but that guy wouldn't give up, he started backing up trying to chase me again. I a drove like crazy trying to loose him again. I took those turns like crazy under the storm, and accelerated like hell, though I was worrying about my fuel too. gladly he couldn't catch up on me coz of my CL Type-S after I got on the main road and accelerated to more than 80 mph, and also gladly I could escaped safely using my Navi without ending up in some dead ends and get shot by the crazy mother fvcker. so then I hid in a store for like half an hour then went to the gas station and took off. it was the most frightening day in my life.

I don't know if you guys can get the idea of how scary it was by my English and my grammer, but while he was chasing me I was looking on all of my mirrors and my navi and driving at the same time. it's just scary as hell.
Old 01-12-2001, 05:59 PM
IDRSLOW

You know, If I had my Camcorder with me, I could be on Real TV for this crazy sh!t !

[This message has been edited by rurofan (edited 01-12-2001).]
Old 01-12-2001, 06:05 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Damn thats crazy... watch yourself bro...

Glad Im out in nice calm NY

Crazy Angelinos!

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red (Navigation)
PIAA 19173 Ion Yellow Fog Lights
Aftermarket Black Wood Trim Kit
Old 01-12-2001, 06:09 PM
Racer

That's what the crow(sp?) bar in your trunk is for...if he is going to use something then you might as well too. Suggestion...carry a bat in your trunk for situations like these...be careful.

------------------
01 white/ebony CL-S
No Mods yet
Getting V-AFC soon
Old 01-12-2001, 06:16 PM
Drifting

Something similar happened to me and the Navi also saved my ass.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Nose Mask/Mud Guards/Wheel locks/
Comptech Springs & Filter/PIAA 1969/20% Tint/Acura lettering removed/
12in Sub with AMP/Dynomated Trunk/Sub control under dash/
Clifford G4 Solaris Alarm
Old 01-12-2001, 06:17 PM
Rx Master

Watch out for crazy motha fuckers liek that. THey tell u now a days not even to flash people that dont drive with there lights on in the dark casue they may come and shoot u as pasrt of gang initiation. We live in a messed up world.
WG
I also wouldnt want to see any bullet holes in a beautiful cl-s,
OH and your head too ofcourse.

------------------
The SILVER STREAKER CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, moonroof visor,
indaglo emblom, ACURA.CL.com stickers, eurolights fog lights, bel 950 radar detector, and 2 chamber flowmaster exaust
coilovers or springs to come soon 501+ posts makes me a freak on the old Cl page.

Old 01-12-2001, 06:19 PM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLS16:
That's what the crow(sp?) bar in your trunk is for...if he is going to use something then you might as well too. Suggestion...carry a bat in your trunk for situations like these...be careful.

</font>
So you're going try to use of crowbar or a bat on a deranged individual with a gun?

What a way to go out....

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *

* 500 posts on h/a.net *** 400 posts "insane poster" on the "old" acura-cl.com *
Old 01-12-2001, 06:27 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the phrase "die mother fvcker" might have been the part that sent that guy over the edge. People today are crazy and don't need much "prompting". You've got to be careful, even if the dude was wrong. Glad you're OK. When I lived in SoCal I had a rather a long commute through some desolate areas, from the valley to near Wrightwood... my trusty 44 magnum was never far from reach. Not that I went looking for trouble, but if someone followed me on a lonely desert road I wasn't the least bit worried if they decided to get "cute".

------------------
CL-S Sundance Gold, TR Typhoon Wheels, Solaris 9005, guards, nose mask, V-1 & remote.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...493&p=31386570

[This message has been edited by bc01cls (edited 01-12-2001).]
Old 01-12-2001, 06:37 PM
IDRSLOW

Yah, I know. what can I say.

I wanna thank god, the Navi, and the 260Hp engine for saving my life.
Old 01-12-2001, 06:47 PM
Pro

Um if he has a gun and I have to get out of my car your damn right I'm gonna use a bat or crow bar. Hell if he doesn't kill you with the first shot you got a chance besides he probibly isn't expecting you to fight. I'd rather have a gun in my car but if I'm gonna go I'm gonna go out fighting
Old 01-12-2001, 06:54 PM
Pro

I agree with CLS16 I've got 3 bats in my trunk. Some dudes are p*ssies. I was gonna get in a fight once and some dude went to his trunk to get something, maybe his piece or something. I told him to come fight me like a man but he backed down and left. Rurofan you probably did the right thing there are some stupid @ss fools out there. The weather here sucks too. with all the rain and all. Good driving helped you get away too.
Old 01-12-2001, 06:54 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kensteele:
So you're going try to use of crowbar or a bat on a deranged individual with a gun?

What a way to go out....

</font>
Well I guess then you have to cross your fingers and hope that he doesn't have a gun. How about a bullet proof vest?...would that be better for you :-)

------------------
01 white/ebony CL-S
No Mods yet
Getting V-AFC soon
Old 01-12-2001, 06:56 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [DWI]:
Um if he has a gun and I have to get out of my car your damn right I'm gonna use a bat or crow bar. Hell if he doesn't kill you with the first shot you got a chance besides he probibly isn't expecting you to fight. I'd rather have a gun in my car but if I'm gonna go I'm gonna go out fighting</font>
That's a way to look at it.

------------------
01 white/ebony CL-S
No Mods yet
Getting V-AFC soon
Old 01-12-2001, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Crazy stuff. O well, next time you won't be so quick to flip someone off.

------------------
2001 Satin Silver Cl Type S.
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
Muds
Wheel locks
35% Llumar metallic tint
Best 0-60. 6.08 Gtech Pro (Preheaders)

My Car
Old 01-12-2001, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Crazy stuff. O well, next time you won't be so quick to flip someone off.

------------------
2001 Satin Silver Cl Type S.
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
Muds
Wheel locks
35% Llumar metallic tint
Best 0-60. 6.08 Gtech Pro (Preheaders)

My Car
Old 01-12-2001, 07:19 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CL SLeePeR:
I agree with CLS16 I've got 3 bats in my trunk. Some dudes are p*ssies. I was gonna get in a fight once and some dude went to his trunk to get something, maybe his piece or something. I told him to come fight me like a man but he backed down and left. Rurofan you probably did the right thing there are some stupid @ss fools out there. The weather here sucks too. with all the rain and all. Good driving helped you get away too.</font>
I don't see what the deal with carrying a bat in our trunk is. If someone has a gun, you're not gonna have time to run to open your trunk, run to the back of the car, and whip out the bat to brandish at him. Just buy The Club...it doubles as a weapon

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! Quantum tint, hyper-white road lamps, and I just got a spoiler on baby!! Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector.

Former post count : Over 470
Old 01-12-2001, 07:54 PM
Instructor

Number one, you shouldn't do that. bat vs. gun, the gun will win. He could have killed you and for what? Why couldn't you just let him in and be done with it? Is it really worth your life? I have a friend who is a Kung-fu nut. I just love how he keeps telling me that if somebody pulled a gun on him he would move so fast they couldn't take aim. If you get shot, you will go down in pain, and bleed. What maked you think you can go get a bat? Get shot in the arm, you loose that arm's functionality. If its a big gun like a .38, you could easily loose that arm.
Number two, never let your tank get below 1/4. You never know when you need to get somewhere in a hurry.

------------------
2001 CL Type S. No mods.
No mods planned. I don't know anything about cars...
Old 01-12-2001, 08:02 PM
Suzuka Master

MY GOD! this is the funniest thing I've ever heard. hahahahahah ROFL LOL LOL LOL
Im like all crying cuz my stomach hurts from laughing. hhahahah. shit, you all are so funny. this has to be a classic.

oh and the crow bar thing hahahaha LOL

------------------
CL-S
White/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Visor/Full Bra/Mud Guards/Cargo Net/Acura Car Cover/Tint 20%,35%,5% on Sun Roof, Rockford 250a2 Amp w/JL10w6 / K&N Drop in Filter. Comptech Springs. Polarg m-6.
Comptech Headers soon now that I have a JOB again. hehe

gtech 0-60 6.03 w/ 438 pound load.
Old 01-12-2001, 08:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

I used to be like you --- getting pissed easily and high-beaming/honking/flipping people off all the time. Not any more as I grow older (and hopefully wiser). I've heard too many road-rage story of this kind. There are just too many crazy asses on the streets these days. As kensteele was saying, it's not worth it going out this way.

You are lucky to be alive. So next time if you were caught in the same situation, be wise, chill, peace, whatever. Let evolution take it course and kill off those MoFos...
Old 01-12-2001, 08:47 PM
5th Gear

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RandyMax:
[B]I used to be like you --- getting pissed easily and high-beaming/honking/flipping people off all the time. Not any more as I grow older (and hopefully wiser).
I ditto that!
I'm a 6th generation SoCal beach guy and I had to leave before I got killed! I used to have a bad temper and pull over during those stupid road rage incidents. Now that I'm old - 35 - I moved to Scottsdale, AZ to get away from the crazy idiots that I grew up with! *S* Thank God I got over my superman complex. I just smile and wave at people after I accidentally cut them off in my wife's CL-S and they usually just look at me funny. While in my Trans Am they don't have time to flip me off cuz I just leave them in the dust: 0-60 in 4.9sec , 12.9 1/4 mile. I love driving fast!

------------------
2001 CL-S Black w/stock Chrome 17"
2000 Trans Am WS6 w/mods
Old 01-12-2001, 08:50 PM
Racer

First off, How do you know he had a gun? Did you see a gun? I think if he had intention to grab a gun you would have known it!

Second off, you screwed up by not letting him pass you. You had no idea what kind of business he was trying to get done. Maybe he was in a hurry and wanted to pass you and you took it the wrong way. You should have let him go by you. Now, if he Technically CUT YOU OFF by running you out of your lane, then that's a diff story, but if he CUT INFRONT of you, no big deal!

Third off, You told him to DIE MOFO? That was not to bright.

I am not tryin to flame ya, just educate ya on your mishap

I had a simular problem once, however I ended it QUICK by pulling my UNLOADED .22 out of my glove and showed him the piece, at which the "wanna be loonie" pull off my ass and let me go I would have been willing to fight him, but it was not just a him, it was a group of guys.

I doubt he was going for a gun, Ill bet he was trying to make you think he was going for a gun Now a days, people are crazy, BUT people will not risk their LIFE IN PRISON over stupid traffic, except a SMALL 1% of seriously deranged typical people.

------------------
Old 01-12-2001, 09:09 PM
IDRSLOW

First of all, he did went into his compartment to grab sometihing. I don't care what it is. but I don't wanna risk my life and find out.

Second of all, He's trying to cut me off when I was switching to the same lane. that's why I didn't let him.

Third of all, the weather's so bad he even had his windows shut. there's no way he could've hear what I said.

anyways, if this sh!t happens again, I suppose I'll react different from the first incedent. plus, I can't afford a gun dude.
Old 01-12-2001, 10:06 PM
Adult Supervision

About ten years ago I was driving north on the BQE (Brooklyn Queens Expressway) in Brooklyn and two guys were chasing each other similar to this. I was behind them when one guy reached into his backseat and leveled a shotgun out the window at the other car. The other car locked up the brakes and the gunner took off.

From that moment on, I have sworn at other drivers but have kept my window up. The most I will do is blow them a kiss - some guy did that to me once and it really irked me.

------------------
MikeS 18
'01 CL-S #22,299 Black/Parchment with Nav, Spoiler, door guards, wood trim kit, fender guards, PIAA 19169 & Platinum 9005, V1, trunk tray, winter mats, Salt Coat Finish by Mass DOT
Old 01-12-2001, 10:08 PM
Ride or Die

Dude, that's when u need to call your homies on your cell phone.. so they can bring the gauge.. Or if you dont guy buddies strapped... 911 usually works.. looool..

lates glad ur ok dude...
u can call me next time if that happens i live for that ish.
Old 01-12-2001, 10:11 PM
Ride or Die

Hold up. You can afford a Type S but you can't afford a gun? has the economy gone that bad already?
Old 01-12-2001, 10:44 PM
Cruisin'

i have to second what Bodizafa said, you can afford a 30k car but can't afford a 600 dollar semi or a 200 dollar revolver? heheh. glad you're ok though.

------------------
Its all fun and games til someone loses an eye. Then its just fun.
Old 01-12-2001, 10:51 PM
Pro

"Loose The Nickle plated pussy pistol and get a Glock."

Get a glock or a .45
Old 01-12-2001, 10:56 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Easiest and most wise to do was to have a cell phone and dial 911. let the operator know" a crazy, road raged, nuts, possibly carrying a gun is chasing me and I can not shake him out for a while, (look at NAVI screen...) I am on "this street" crossing "this street".....

I assure you less than 5 mins and patrols cars will show up at the scene....

This is why I have my cell phone all the time. I am not a chicken, I can handle "an armed nuts" and defend myself whether I have any kind of arms or not. I have been there...
The only advice is you have to react extreemly fast... most probably on auto-pilot mode...

Be carefull, stay out of trouble, call 911 first if you can.

------------------
Bare Bone Stock Type-S. Plenty of accessories. PIAA 19169 to be installed soon.
Old 01-12-2001, 11:51 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah that's what Im saying...just call the police. A gun is great, but get caught with it and you will be seeing the world through bars for a day or so, then have a ticket for carrying a gun....I guess you can get one and leave it unloaded. Glad your okay though rurofan!

------------------
Tw1112
CL 3.0 '98 - Cleared bumper, hiper/piaa bulbs all around, PIAA 1700x fogs, and AEM CAI.
Old 01-13-2001, 12:08 AM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EATENG:
i have to second what Bodizafa said, you can afford a 30k car but can't afford a 600 dollar semi or a 200 dollar revolver? heheh. glad you're ok though.

</font>

Or even a B.B. Gun that looks real for $30!!!

Look, I am not trying to say what you did was wrong, Believe me, I would have done the same shit, But... You gotta realize that from MY point of view, this whole thing could have been avoided just by simply STAYING OUT OF HIS WAY. Would'nt that have been easier? Now a days, you just gotta let stupid fu*ks like him go on, no need to envolve youself in something, ESPECIALLY if your not in the moood or braze enough to deal with it.

Peace.

------------------
Old 01-13-2001, 12:40 AM
Pro

Call the Cops but when you get into these kinda of situations you aren't thing logically your thinking about the next step to keeping your ass in one peice.

Also I'd assume that if the guy has a gun and he is chasing you and he won't give up even after you show no sign of stopping I'd have to assume that he is willing to use that gun.
Old 01-13-2001, 01:24 AM
Cruisin'

First off I don't advocate carrying a gun illegaly but if your state alows it GET ONE. The chances you will need it are slim but you sure as hell wish you had one (or two like me when you need it. Taking someones life is a serious thing but if someone wants to take mine I'm sure as hell gonna try to tak theirs first. But you did the right thing and hauled ass.

Oh yeah *F* glocks get a real gun a SIG
Old 01-13-2001, 02:13 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 976 Likes on 330 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [DWI]:
"Loose The Nickle plated pussy pistol and get a Glock."

Get a glock or a .45
</font>
thats why i got myself a GLOCK

i always have a official baltimore orioles louisville in my back seat....all pine tared up for the big game

------------------
pays to be young and crazy

-99 acura 3.0 CL
-58 Caddy Eldorado Biarritz
-55 chevy suburban (chopped dropped tubbed)
Old 01-13-2001, 02:13 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
did you guys know it's illegal to wear around a bullet proof vest

------------------

-99 acura 3.0 CL
Old 01-13-2001, 02:40 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLpower:
did you guys know it's illegal to wear around a bullet proof vest

</font>
Why so, where did u read this? a lawyer told you so. I doubt it. otherwise clinton will a criminal, ha ha ha

------------------
Old 01-13-2001, 03:00 AM
Race Director

Obviously you guys that are carrying handguns in your car don't even know what you have.

I grew up around guns and have been shooting all kinds of weapons for nearly 30 years. No handgun is going to protect you out on the road, don't fool yourself. I have a Model 17 9mm Glock and I don't trust it, not one bit. When you really need it, you'll find you can't hit anything with it outside of 5 or 10 yards. And if you are a crack shot, it won't punch thru anything, not even a windshield most of the time. A handgun, even a 44 mag or a 45 is nothing but false confidence. Plenty of people died with their weak handguns that can't perform. You don't believe me? See how scared sh*tless you're going to be when you have to draw that thing and defend yourself! There goes all that superior feeling.

The only reason I have a 9mm is for indoors. Outdoors, it's no better than a BB gun. The only 9mm that ever hurt or killed someone is a criminal's stray bullet. Why do you think the 6 cops fire several dozen shots at a suspect? Because that's what it takes to help make up for a handgun's weakness. If you stranded on the highway and get approached by hooligans, you'd better run and run fast instead of drawing your sidearm.

What do I suggest? A shotgun or like I have a 223 AR15. Do I carry it around? No. I don't carry anything because it's not worth getting caught with a handgun that wouldn't have done much for you anyway.

I don't mean to be down about the whole thing but that feeling of superiority that a handgun gives is false. Bats and crowbars and knifes are silly, too. It's better to just not be there when the sh*t goes down.

Sorry for being so long but I had to comment after reading "a big gun like a 38" or "a 22 in the glovebox". Those pieces only work for the criminal who incites fear in the victim, and does not work for the law-abiding citizing protecting his life and/or property. If you wave your 22 at someone and cause him to flee, the sheriff might pay you a visit. Who here disagrees?

Also, ruro never said he was the one paying for the car either.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *

* 500 posts on h/a.net *** 400 posts "insane poster" on the "old" acura-cl.com *
Old 01-13-2001, 03:08 AM
teh Senior Instigator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk:
Why so, where did u read this? a lawyer told you so. I doubt it. otherwise clinton will a criminal, ha ha ha

</font>
in CA it is...just saw some dude get arrested for it on TV

------------------

-99 acura 3.0 CL
Old 01-13-2001, 03:09 AM
IDRSLOW

if you only have to bring that up.

yah, my parents bought me the car.
and I'm working my hard ass in Pizza Hut so I can get my Headers, V1, Palm, and pay for the 1,500 dept on my Credit cards. *sigh*

now I'm gonna get a shot gun too ?

[This message has been edited by rurofan (edited 01-13-2001).]
Old 01-13-2001, 03:15 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kensteele:
Obviously you guys that are carrying handguns in your car don't even know what you have.

I grew up around guns and have been shooting all kinds of weapons for nearly 30 years. No handgun is going to protect you out on the road, don't fool yourself. I have a Model 17 9mm Glock and I don't trust it, not one bit. When you really need it, you'll find you can't hit anything with it outside of 5 or 10 yards. And if you are a crack shot, it won't punch thru anything, not even a windshield most of the time. A handgun, even a 44 mag or a 45 is nothing but false confidence. Plenty of people died with their weak handguns that can't perform. You don't believe me? See how scared sh*tless you're going to be when you have to draw that thing and defend yourself! There goes all that superior feeling.

The only reason I have a 9mm is for indoors. Outdoors, it's no better than a BB gun. The only 9mm that ever hurt or killed someone is a criminal's stray bullet. Why do you think the 6 cops fire several dozen shots at a suspect? Because that's what it takes to help make up for a handgun's weakness. If you stranded on the highway and get approached by hooligans, you'd better run and run fast instead of drawing your sidearm.

What do I suggest? A shotgun or like I have a 223 AR15. Do I carry it around? No. I don't carry anything because it's not worth getting caught with a handgun that wouldn't have done much for you anyway.

I don't mean to be down about the whole thing but that feeling of superiority that a handgun gives is false. Bats and crowbars and knifes are silly, too. It's better to just not be there when the sh*t goes down.

Sorry for being so long but I had to comment after reading "a big gun like a 38" or "a 22 in the glovebox". Those pieces only work for the criminal who incites fear in the victim, and does not work for the law-abiding citizing protecting his life and/or property. If you wave your 22 at someone and cause him to flee, the sheriff might pay you a visit. Who here disagrees?

Also, ruro never said he was the one paying for the car either.

</font>
Some of what you are saying is true and some just plain Bull Shitt,man....

Well getting scared in the middle of a gun battle is true and fact of life. A lot people who own guns, do not even have the courage or even the adequate trainnig to use their sidearm is also true.

But you tell me, 3 "well-placed" shots of 0.45 or 0.40 or even HP 9mm does not get a thug down quick ... that is pure Bull Shitt... and nonesense.

Go to your local PD and ask the supervisor or the chief how many shots are "needed" to stop an aggressor and you will get your answer...

Cops get scared too and this why some lose control and fire instinctly some 10-15 rds in 3-5 secs.
That is instinct and adrenaline rush! not a professionalism. Oh, read this http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/2001...er_shot_3.html and you know what I mean...

I am out....

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nashua_Night_Hawk (edited 01-13-2001).]
Old 01-13-2001, 03:37 AM
CL-Vet

Ruro, i'm glad you got out of that mess ok. I also glad that you seemed to of learned a lesson.
I have to say, however, I can't believe some of the posts in regards to how others might handle this kind of situation.
First off, your best weapon is not a gun, bat, or crowbar (etc.). IT'S YOUR HEAD...use it to avoid situations as this if possible.
Second, if you face a situation such as this and cannot avoid a confrontation, KEEP DRIVING, don't stop to fight. As some others have replied here, a gun vs bat (etc.) is a no win situation. I know from personal experience. Try to locate a cop or go to a crowded area.
Third, Unless you're licensed...Do not carry a gun. Think about the risks! I'm sorry, even if you are a great shot, even with the right training, the person you might shoot could end up being a innocent child sitting on a corner. You can't bring the bullet back once you pull the trigger. A few of you guys mentioned "unloaded" or "BB" guns. All "showing" any kind of gun does is escalate the dispute. Not only that, in NY, even showing a gun (pellet or not) in a threatening way, also can produce criminal charges against you! (Menacing). All the person who you "show" the gun to has to do is sign a complaint. As a matter of fact, that goes with the bats, crowbars or anything that is used as a threat.

Look..I don't lik to lecture, and this is not a flame. I mostly lurk on these boards since I bought my CL-S. you guys ave been of great help, humor and kept my boring days occupied. I hate to see any of you face a sitation like this or face prison time over someone cutting you off!!
IMO, there are very few times one should take the extreme...when all else fails, and it's "him or me" or "him or my family"
Sorry for the long post...Just had to give you my .02. I feel better now!!

Quick Reply: Freaking real car chase !!!