Finally i get my first kills...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 08:51 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally i get my first kills...

over the past two weeks so many people have been wanting to race me and thats a good thing. ever since i got the car (in sept.) no one had ever tried anything and im the kind of person if you mess with i will whoop your ass

1st kill: i was going to my parents business and im doin about 10 over speed limit and then some fool passes me and i hear blow off valve...i was like hell no it was a first gen supra...i got this focker on the light he rolled i rolled then he floors it then i floor it and when he shifted (i could tell it was stick) it was over...VTEC is some crazy ass s**t...i dont know how fast 1st gen supras really are but my first kill

2nd kill: on my way to the meet about 2 weeks ago it was traffic on the freeway so this silver prelude (last model non SH 5 spd dropped greddy exhaust) decides to chirp his tires on me. so my friend rags on me for not doing anything so i rev my engine at him and w/e. so traffic frees up a lil down the freeway and i see this prelude comin pretty quick so i cut him and floor it fool was behind me all the way i took him to 120 and he didnt want to stop so i backed off and he did a fly by...i see him further up and cut him then floor it again was behind me the whole time again...so some distance between us and then i see him again i decide not to cut and this is the one time he "beats" me but come on after two times i was satisfied

3rd kill: im comin home from my friends house and its about a 20 min drive back to my house some rimmed up s40 with exhuast passes me so i tail the smart guy then get him on a light...i was like ha he wants to mess with me i'll teach him...he rolled off the line and so did i then he floors it and i do too lets jus say it was too quick of an ass whooping he didnt want to get in front of me again

4th kill: still tonight on my way home i get a light im in the right lane with an a4 (before redesign) in the middle and a clk 320 in the left lane (keep in mind i have to make the freeway entrance about 1/8 mile away all the way in the left lane)...light turns green and the a4 starts goin i was like damn so i floor it and my dumbass forgets the vsa is on anyway i still whooped his ass after about 60 mph and i get into the freeway entrance lane he either gave me a thumbs up or the finger i couldnt tell it was nite time i was so pissed that the clk didnt bite cause i really wanted to see how i would do against it

sorry for the long post but i jus been so happy the past couple days with my kills
Old 05-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice kills!
Old 05-06-2002, 09:55 PM
I LOVE MY CAR

Damn... that's a lot of information...

Nice Kills
Old 05-07-2002, 04:21 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ugh i haven't had a race in a LONG time.
Old 05-07-2002, 08:31 PM
What can I get ya?

good kills, but the 1 gen rx-7s are slow as hell