Old 05-12-2002, 10:09 AM
hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Ferrari" is the Italian word for "schmucks"

Enough said!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,142 Likes on 3,631 Posts
If you're talking about Austria's fawked up ending, then yeah I agree. But, Rubens just signed a contract for an additional two years and if Michael were to lose the championship by two points, then how stupid would Ferrari look in retrospect? gotta get the guy his 5th world title, like him or not ( I don't) Did you see JV charging up through the pack? I couldn't believe he didn't score one lousy point for all his efforts. At least Honda scored 2 points (1st finish this year in points)
Old 05-12-2002, 10:39 AM
hater

You got it, Chief! With only six races into the season, I cannot imagine how letting RB would have jeapordized MS's taking the championship. If at season's end he (MS) couldn't pull it off, than let that be his fate. Barichello OWNED the entire weekend and to order him to pull over like that is complete and utter horseshit!

Go Villenueve! Fuck Ferrari.
Old 05-12-2002, 01:51 PM
Drifting

you guys posted in here hehe
i posted in ramblings about this bulls**t
Old 05-12-2002, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
eh...oh, eh, who you callin' schmuck? ah? fuck face ,fah getta 'bout it!
signed Joe ferrari
Old 05-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,142 Likes on 3,631 Posts
Originally posted by liquid_x
you guys posted in here hehe
i posted in ramblings about this bulls**t
shouldn't that be "Giuseppe Ferrari"?
Old 05-12-2002, 09:21 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not cool....
Old 05-12-2002, 09:44 PM
War Eagle!!!

Originally posted by Chief F1 Fan

shouldn't that be "Giuseppe Ferrari"?
You are very wise my primo italian friend
Old 05-12-2002, 11:02 PM
That's hot...

How about Toyota's competitiveness in their first year of competition...they have the speed and thet're thinkin bout gettin better talent, like Helio Castroneves from indy...in two years they'll be championship contenders...
Old 05-12-2002, 11:20 PM
Subie Dubie

I missed the race but if what i'm hearing here is true then i am really angry. I know about team orders but Fuck M.S. Let him earn his points. Blatant allowing of a team mate to pass should be outlawed.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:06 AM
Pro

Although I think Barrichelo deserved to win , it is 4 championshop points, and if ferrari loose it by 2 or 3 points everyone will say how stupid they were to let rubens win it . I think Rubens and ferrari know they are Schumis team , no doubt about it , they dont want Rubens winning if Michael has any chance at it at all. this is michaels team and his team alone, and rubens knows it.
That said I do think it was crappy for ferrari to do that , but this is a very big money business and it is all about winning championships.
toyota did good, and from what I hear their engine is fantastic, give them a couple of years and some even slightly talented drivers and they will be winning too.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:16 AM
Drifting

oh and takuma sato nearly died he got into a nasty accident
Old 05-14-2002, 08:41 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by liquid_x
oh and takuma sato nearly died he got into a nasty accident
NO- actually he did not do anything of the sort. He got a soft tissue injury to his leg as a result of the tub collapsing partially into the driver safety cell. If you saw the race, you would have seen him alert and oriented when he was loaded in the Medivac copter. It's too bad too b/c on the pre-race show, Speed did a close up of his career leading up to F1.
Old 05-14-2002, 08:59 AM
on bin laden

Originally posted by Zapata
Not cool....
i believe you wanted :shakehd:
Old 05-14-2002, 09:24 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by fbazakos

i believe you wanted :shakehd:

ah yes thanks fotis
Old 05-14-2002, 09:52 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by thholr
Although I think Barrichelo deserved to win , it is 4 championshop points, and if ferrari loose it by 2 or 3 points everyone will say how stupid they were to let rubens win it . I think Rubens and ferrari know they are Schumis team , no doubt about it , they dont want Rubens winning if Michael has any chance at it at all. this is michaels team and his team alone, and rubens knows it.
That said I do think it was crappy for ferrari to do that , but this is a very big money business and it is all about winning championships.
toyota did good, and from what I hear their engine is fantastic, give them a couple of years and some even slightly talented drivers and they will be winning too.
I disagree.. Ferrari is in the Manufactures championship (first) and the points for the manufactures championship did not change by have Michael passing Rubens at the end. I can "all-most" see this happening the last race of the year if required, but not in the middle of the year. At least Michael showed some class by directing Rubens to the top step on the podium and the middle in the after race press conference, it's obvious that he is totally embarrassed by the "dumb ass" Ferrari move. I will never have the money to purchase a Ferrari, but if I ever did win the Lotto, rest assured that Ferrari will never see any of it! YMMV
Old 05-14-2002, 11:24 PM
Subie Dubie

It's good to see Ferrari is taking a bath on this one. One headline in the Italian papers said " Ruebens, paid to lose "
Old 05-15-2002, 01:26 AM