F*****g Pigssss

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 02:34 PM
SOLD 9/11/06 Parts 4 Sale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry F*****g Pigssss

ya gotta love NY'S FINEST PIGS...
I was out last night crusing around with a cupple of my friends and we parked on a block to talk about what we were ganna do when 5 minutes later a cop rolls up all hard on us with his lights and sirene on. We are all light wtf??? He stops like 1 foot away from my car yelling on his speaker for us to turn our cars off and keep our hands in view... so we turn our cars off even thought we were not moving and had no way of leaving considering we were parked... the 2 cops get out 1 white guy and one black gurl both pretty young 25 ish... they tell us that we fit the description of dragg racers and they want to see our license and registration and were tryin to make us tell them that we were dragg racing with the "just be honest and tell me". That night we did nothing but drive around like 10mph less then the speed limit so that we wouldnt loose anyone and we wouldnt get in trouble, and we get this shit. Anyway i give her my license and i was trying to pull out my registartion but her unpatient ass couldnt wait and shes just like give me everything that u have there which was my registartion and my inusrance card and some other papers.... she comes back like 20 min later with my info and a ticket and tells me that my insurance is expired and heres ur ticket... i was like wtf r u talking about no its not... shes like this is what is says here... im like u never asked for my insurance card thats my old one that i forgot to take out of my packet and if you told me that you wanted my insurance i would ev looked for the updated one... i took out my new one and i showed it to her and shes like o ops...um jus plead not guilty... so now i have to show up to court because of the dumb bitch and she even misspelled my name and wrote that i was born june 1st 2008???? Now lets go to what happened with my friend... he has an srt 4 and the guy cop told him that he was seen racing in this neighborhood and wants him to admitt that he did it. My friends like iv been with these ppl all night we havent done any kind of racing and the cops starts to get loud with him and catches and attitude. Then he comes back after scannning everything and says ok you can go... my friends like um wheres my registration... the cops like o i didnt give it back to you... hold on.... so he goes looking for it in his car and then backs up and shines his brights on the street looking for the registration...then he comes back and says sorry i lost it... just apply for a new one at DMV and they leave.....
Um can you say mother fuckin cock suckers....
Old 01-08-2006, 02:40 PM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats fucking weak sauce. I would have had a shit fit.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Whats Good? CL

lol cops are such assholes.....i wanna fuckin ..well i wont say it but you know.......umm....yeah i dont kno anything to except that sucks...sorry bro.....u were on a sidestreet...lol...and they rolled up...?
Old 01-08-2006, 02:46 PM

yea i was infront of a house in a residential neighbrohhod... like 5 blocks down by a gas station there was a car meet but it wasnt even in view from where we were... we were very far from all the action....
Old 01-08-2006, 04:41 PM
buy my car

well you should know that you give your insurance card when pulled over, and to throw out the old one, but i've done the same thing, probably others here have too.

sucks for your friend, i would call and make a complaint, he'll probably have to pay for the new reg.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Ottawa '02 3.2 Type-S

My take is that with a cops salary they cant really ever afford an Acura and thus were a bit jealous of you guys. I get that a bit here in Ottawa too.. Sucks large.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:38 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by sbasaria
My take is that with a cops salary they cant really ever afford an Acura and thus were a bit jealous of you guys. I get that a bit here in Ottawa too.. Sucks large.
In Hawaii, the State pays for the cop's personal vehicle. They have like Escalades, Cobras, Denalis, and all sorts of high end cars. There is even a cop with a Roush Mustang. Anyway, that really sucks for you. You'd think cops had real crimes to bust.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should of taken their badge number or atleast car number and report them. One for bogus insurance ticket and second for losing your registration. Gotta love the cops of NYC..
Old 01-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Instructor

i dont know about in the states, but here in ontario, if there is a mistake on the ticket, the ticket is usually withdrawn...
Old 01-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Instructor

You should have definitely filed a complaint, get their names and/or badge number. Should be on the ticket. I had my run in's with the local cops when I was younger, around here it is usually because they are punk-ass rednecks looking to harrass kids to make them feel better about their miserable life.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by erishe69
You should have definitely filed a complaint, get their names and/or badge number. Should be on the ticket. I had my run in's with the local cops when I was younger, around here it is usually because they are punk-ass rednecks looking to harrass kids to make them feel better about their miserable life.

oh i will dont worry about that... i am going to embaresse their 32 IQ ass that cant copy the info right from my license to the ticket and cant do the math the it is impossible for a person to be born in 2008 when it is 2006... the funny part is that she first wrote down 2007 but then she fixed it and wrote 2008 on top of it...
when i go to court im ganna be like this is rediculous this whole ticket is a joke...
Old 01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
I shave my change purse

Received 155 Likes on 87 Posts
Something tells me that the attitude you have towards cops had alot to do with how you were treated. You need to grow up a bit and leard to respect authority.

I've been pulled over numerous times and treated every officer with respect. Funny how I never have gotten tickets or attitudes from them.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:43 PM

attitude? i was shit scared cuz i had to roll down my windows cuz of my tints and my windshield is tinted so i had to turn my interior lights on too... the only convo that i had with my cop was her:license and registration, me:here you go officer her:where you drag racing tonight me:no officer we are only here to look at eachothers cars her:ok because you guys fit the discription and she left for like 20 min.... then the other jerk off was just walkin around the cars looking to find something wrong and kept sayin are you sure you werent drag racing... just tell me the truth thats all you have to do... and we r like no officer we havent but there was another blue srt4 that we saw that was speeding around here but he had neons underneath and we dont... then hes like dont play these games with me "dude" dont even try it ok "man" and went back to his car all pissed off.... we were like wtf is up his ass..... and they had no reason to pull us over to begin with because we were parked there doing nothing wrong... if they were so tough and moody y didnt they go chase down the ppl that were racing and reving their engines and everything... we were so far away from everyone for a reason cuz we knew the cops were ganna go to that gas station and kick them out.... we were 5 blocks away on the other side of the express way over like a bridge...

and in the end who was wrong... they were they game me a shit ticket which is completely messed up and lost our registration and just left...
Old 01-08-2006, 11:28 PM
SOB type-s

Bro, I definately hear you with ahole cops but don't think it's all of them. I am not a cop but my brother father and grandfather have all been cops. Alot of guys are on a power trip. You need to get the badge number and the car number next time. I definately feel your pain though i would have been going nuts. Where did this happen? I live in Staten Island and some guys are real gung hoe and think they are superheros. Oh and to the cannadien kid (sbasaria) that said they can't afford acura's um stupid comment. Go look at the police parking lot them come back and reply. There are probably alot nicer cars then an 02 cl. My family has been very comfortable with the pd. My father retired as a luitenent making 115k plus with a sick pension now he is a r.n. so next time do your research before making a dumb comment. Sorry bro just needed to air out on this stupid comment.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:40 AM
I'm here in spirit...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, man. That sucks!

Originally Posted by WILLDOGS
Something tells me that the attitude you have towards cops had alot to do with how you were treated. You need to grow up a bit and leard to respect authority.

I've been pulled over numerous times and treated every officer with respect. Funny how I never have gotten tickets or attitudes from them.

You know damn well cops can be assholes for no reason. I too can't stand cops because of bullshit like this and I'm always respectfull to them, no matter how big of an asshole they're being to me. Even my mom has been pulled over by an asshole cop.