Encounters With The Po's

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 01:36 PM
DamnThisHobby'sExpensive!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Encounters With The Po's

Hey, Anyone got some good stories of Encounters With The Po's?
Worst Ticket and for what? Runnin from the cops? Runnin from the Po's....Anyone got any good stories???
Old 08-13-2002, 01:49 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
one day after havin a couple of beers me and a friend in two separate cars decided to go get some food aorund the corner...well within 30 seconds we were surrounded by 8 cop cars and them shouting step outta the vehicle...scared the hell outta both of us....but they jus confused us with some other kids in the area that had gotten in to a fight...the cops were real nice about it...but prolly teh scariest moment with the cops...
Old 08-14-2002, 04:15 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
My friends and I (about 40 of them) were chillin in some parking lot..two cops pull in...we all drive away cuz some kids had either weed or had been drinking...i was sober myself that night..i was driving around a girl that night who was drinking cuz she didn't want to drink and drive.. so we get in the car cuz i don't want the cops to find my stash that i'm carrying...so as i pull out of the parking lot i start driving down the street and in my rearview mirror i see a cop pull out of the parking lot...i then turn right onto the next street and i said to myself that if the cop turned down the street i would throw my stash..and i see him turn on the street so i throw my stash and then pull into a neighborhood right down the street...the cop pulls in behind me and gets out of the car and says "do you live in here" and i reply with a no then he says "then why the fuck were you trying to get away from me, give me one good reason i shouldn't put you in fucking jail right now"..i apologize and he takes my friends license and mine...he then comes back and asks me for my house #...remind you that i am 18 years old therefore an adult so i don't see how he can call my parents...but i give him my # anyways...then he comes back to my car and tells me to go home and i drive off...i wasn't scared but i was pissed that i had to throw my stash...wasn't to much but i just bought it that night and i had no more money and also i was pissed that he called my parents...

EDIT: Another thing to add...there were at least 25-30 cars in that parking lot and yet i still got pulled over..what luck

CL'S