edged off a wrx

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by GTPguy97
F-off, you will be classified as clueless until you can prove otherwise, and that's going to be hard to do. Any other cars that you think are a 'drivers-skill race' with the CLs (besides the STi, we already know your well-informed thoughts on that one)? Lets see, how about LS1's? 03 Cobras? E55 Benz? M5? Those are all drivers races for the mighty CL huh? Hey retard, stick to ClubSi with posts like that, you'll have a better chance of passing off your BS with people that dont know any better. On here you're going to find people that know a bit about cars and aren't afraid to call out idiotic posts like yours.

And that's nice that you can show maxipads your hazards, I could care less who you show what. The only way I'll see them is if you have them on while you're broken down on the side of the road waiting for AAA......and that's all that matters to me.

Now go ahead and grace us with more of your automotive wisdom, I'm up for a few good laughs today!!

Here's a view you'd have to get used to if you lived near me......
Look lil guy, what I have your max, gtp or which ever you choose wouldnt beat

Me clueless well buddy your hate levels have gone through the roof, its a obvious fact when you mention high end cars like my fav..amg E 55 and others of the like...its easy to say names like that when you have a car and drive mag right beside you. You really sound like one of the post whores that read something then are quick to tell someone how to do it when you dont even own a impact gun..wtf What is it? you want to talk about motor swaps...hmm I've done one the only 6a13tt into a US galant...Want to talk more..lets see I imported the ONLY Galant VR4 in the country...wtf You have done nothing to your 200poo max of yours...

Case close Im going to the DSM shootout this year..I'll call your sorry ass out then..check maxima.org cause Im there too Prissy boy you opened a new can for no reason...

Lookin at your past posts you hate on alot of people..why??? Jealous your GTP was sorry so you had to upgrade to a car thats still slow lol come on If you had deep pockets you would have gotten the 04 max or one of the dream cars you mentioned earlier...

Now we can do this several ways, you stfu and show #'s... actually thats the only way...

Leaving on this note..

Nah Im pullin cards now...your house development looks like the houses are only 5 feet apart..wheres the yard? no investment area...what u have like 1/9 an acre? piss poor just like your attitude and your ride!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by Ming 2.7T
STi would run away and hide from a CL-S, it would do that to most cars out there. Its a little rocket.
I cant remember if its set to 17.6 psi stock or something close but yea the car is sick. 5th and 6th gear are boring in comparison to the first 3. A nicely modded Cl-s should be able to walk a Sti down at or around 135.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Mante
Nah Im pullin cards now...your house development looks like the houses are only 5 feet apart..wheres the yard? no investment area...what u have like 1/9 an acre? piss poor just like your attitude and your ride! [/B]
Whatever dude, you have a fast car....a hearty CONGRATS, were all happy for you. What, to cover (or avoid) for your earlier comments you're going to pick on my house?? Since you're such a pro on engine swaps and importing right-hand drive cars into this country and attending DSM meetings (wow, I'm truly impressed) maybe you might just possibly be able to offer up a justification as to why you think a CLs will beat a WRX hands down. And how you can even begin to think that it's a drivers race against an STi.

But you probably wont, you'll just continue to float out useless information on what you have done and what you're going to do.

And as for me, well my house is fine, my cars are fine, my bank accounts are fine......everything is just peachy. And 04 Maxima's suck, they are ugly and heavier. My car is quicker but I wouldn't expect you to know that, for as smart as you claim to be you sure dont show that you know much. I think I'll stick with CLUELESS , it seems to fit.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Instructor

A nicely modded Cl-s should be able to walk a Sti down at or around 135.
Nice flip-flop there douche-bag, first it's 'as for the StI that would be a race where driver ability would come into play', now it's that a nicely MODDED CLs should be able to run down an STi by 135!!!! Those races come around everyday right?

Keep going Sybil, you amuse me.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Instructor

Look lil guy, what I have your max, gtp or which ever you choose wouldnt beat

Me clueless well buddy your hate levels have gone through the roof, its a obvious fact when you mention high end cars like my fav..amg E 55 and others of the like...its easy to say names like that when you have a car and drive mag right beside you. You really sound like one of the post whores that read something then are quick to tell someone how to do it when you dont even own a impact gun..wtf What is it? you want to talk about motor swaps...hmm I've done one the only 6a13tt into a US galant...Want to talk more..lets see I imported the ONLY Galant VR4 in the country...wtf You have done nothing to your 200poo max of yours...

Case close Im going to the DSM shootout this year..I'll call your sorry ass out then..check maxima.org cause Im there too Prissy boy you opened a new can for no reason...

Lookin at your past posts you hate on alot of people..why??? Jealous your GTP was sorry so you had to upgrade to a car thats still slow lol come on If you had deep pockets you would have gotten the 04 max or one of the dream cars you mentioned earlier...

Now we can do this several ways, you stfu and show #'s... actually thats the only way...

Leaving on this note..

Nah Im pullin cards now...your house development looks like the houses are only 5 feet apart..wheres the yard? no investment area...what u have like 1/9 an acre? piss poor just like your attitude and your ride!
You definitely dont have the only galant vr-4 in the country. That is exactly what you are implying. I have an aquantance that has one here in chicago, runs 10's. So unless you are him, you DO NOT have the only GALANT VR4 in the USA. Maybe you meant to say you have the only Galant Vr4 imported from Japan and met specs in america, that's a different story. Even then, there is a reason you are the only one with one, they are PEICES OF FUCKING SHIT. You drive a fast TERD. The interior blows ass, and it spits drivetrains like a fucking whore. Go swap more motors and call yourself a bad ass, while I go do more investing and make in a day what you claim in a year.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Instructor

And what the fuck does an '04 max have to do with deep pocket? It's a 35k car, just like the one he drives. The only difference is he probably didnt like the new styling of the maxima. (Assumption) Instead, you drive an early 90's car and talk about deep pockets. Go you and your waste of money peice of shit vr-4.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
this thread went to shit.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by mattg
this thread went to shit.
Yes...yes it did. Look, back to the original questioning. On a quarter mile and take an average stock WRX vs. an average stock CL-S 6spd, it would be pretty close. The WRX would kill the CL on the 60ft time, but the CL would start catching it towards the end. It would be a good race if both drivers knew what they were doing. An STi vs. a CL-S, no offense, but the CL would get creamed. A street start, now that's different. Stock vs. stock, the CL-S would just kill the WRX, but not the STi. At least, it shouldn't be able to. I love CL's, but you can't be faster then everything.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:20 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
who ruined this thread
Old 02-26-2004, 11:24 PM
4th Gear

I think I like this pic of the vr-4 better.

Old 02-27-2004, 03:36 AM
Parting out 02 Type S :(

Originally posted by Chaptorial
What was the outcome of the G race?
lets just say my buddy drove the Boxster better
Old 02-27-2004, 07:32 AM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by TheyCallMeSteel
You definitely dont have the only galant vr-4 in the country. That is exactly what you are implying. I have an aquantance that has one here in chicago, runs 10's. So unless you are him, you DO NOT have the only GALANT VR4 in the USA. Maybe you meant to say you have the only Galant Vr4 imported from Japan and met specs in america, that's a different story. Even then, there is a reason you are the only one with one, they are PEICES OF FUCKING SHIT. You drive a fast TERD. The interior blows ass, and it spits drivetrains like a fucking whore. Go swap more motors and call yourself a bad ass, while I go do more investing and make in a day what you claim in a year.
Damn did I offend your boyfriend and thats what drove you to this thrilling post? Get your head out his ass. Are you the prink that designed his neighborhood...land developer and thats why your bitchy?? Neighbor with the same shitty add water and mix looking house?? Either way dive out the 20th floor window like all the rest of the dead end investors end up doing.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Instructor

Damn did I offend your boyfriend and thats what drove you to this thrilling post? Get your head out his ass. Are you the prink that designed his neighborhood...land developer and thats why your bitchy?? Neighbor with the same shitty add water and mix looking house?? Either way dive out the 20th floor window like all the rest of the dead end investors end up doing.
Sorry, I am not a developer, and if I was I definitely wouldnt carbon copy homes. Your post was completely retarded, that's why you got the response you did. It has nothing to do with GTPGUY or maximaguy, whatever it is. And of course, not suprising, you didnt even acknowledge your retarded claim about your vr-4. Go stick to arguing with neon owners, they're more your level.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Instructor

And I appreciate your concern about 'dead end' investors. Since I do not have nearly all my eggs in one basket I doubt you'll have to worry about my accounts. Sucks to be jealous.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Blown LS6!!

Have you ever endured one of those horrible TV shows because you were too lazy to reach over and change the channel. Jeez...
Old 02-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Instructor

Yeah this is ridiculous. This guy wants to talk about home developing as an insult. If he only had a clue what he could pull in if he could afford to be a developer. Go waste your energy justifing your cock size by your imported peice of shit.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:04 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by darrinb
who ruined this thread
That would be me, and I apologize but I cant help myself when I see people (especially newbies) post inaccurate shit. The dude has been on here for a week with 1/2 dozen posts and I called him out on one. I may have been a little harsh in doing it but hey, he's a newbie. Then the little boy, I'm convinced now that he's a 15 yo with his 1st computer, doesn't even try to defend what he says and just starts making stuff up about what he has and what he does & starts picking on my house and neighborhood. Pretty pathetic.
Old 02-27-2004, 11:22 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yea there was some bullshit info in this thread,

a stock cl-s can in no way hang with a stock wrx, the best stock run i made was a 15.0, and thats about average if not a little on the high side, its actually prettyu hard to go 14's in a stock auto
Old 02-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Selling Chicken Parts

Originally posted by darrinb
yea there was some bullshit info in this thread,

a stock cl-s can in no way hang with a stock wrx, the best stock run i made was a 15.0, and thats about average if not a little on the high side, its actually prettyu hard to go 14's in a stock auto
In the 1/4, you're probably right (barring any driver error for the Sube guy), but rolling, the WRX ain't that fast. Then again, a stock CL isn't either...

No flaming!
Old 02-28-2004, 02:39 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by GTPguy97
That would be me, and I apologize but I cant help myself when I see people (especially newbies) post inaccurate shit. The dude has been on here for a week with 1/2 dozen posts and I called him out on one. I may have been a little harsh in doing it but hey, he's a newbie. Then the little boy, I'm convinced now that he's a 15 yo with his 1st computer, doesn't even try to defend what he says and just starts making stuff up about what he has and what he does & starts picking on my house and neighborhood. Pretty pathetic.
What a dumbass, Im guessing you have no women in your life. you have your thoughts on me, so be it...make you feel better? nah you lonely prick. Have fun being alone in the snow..with your fwd maxi
Old 02-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What a dumbass, Im guessing you have no women in your life. you have your thoughts on me, so be it...make you feel better? nah you lonely prick. Have fun being alone in the snow..with your fwd maxi
:noob:
Old 02-28-2004, 08:11 PM
Instructor

Holycrap. Your picking on my house didn't get you anything but being called out as the asshole that you are so now you're going to take the 'lets pick on his woman' route? What's next?? Of course, MY MOM!! Dude, maybe you should stop, it was very amusing how pathetic you are but now I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you.

And to everyone else....I'm very sorry for continuing this, sparring with mental midget noobs can be fun though. But I'll let it die now, I'm sure we will get at least one more tidbit of the Mighty Mante's wit to make us laugh one last time.

Later Dipshit.
Old 02-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Instructor

Keep these posts coming; constant reminder as to why I will make sure my future kids make it to high end schools. You sound like a stereotypical bucktoothed-trailer park living-120 lb. wifebeater wearing-uneducated-miserable peice of shit.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:33 PM
Cruisin'

a galant? vr4?... dude, cmon... i saw one of those rightsiders hit a cow once... it was insane.