Couldnt believe my ears

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 09:04 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couldnt believe my ears

I go to a private school, where many of the kids have nice cars, there are tons of beamers. I am one of these kids too, cuz I have a new 03 Cl-S. Well, the kids at my school just love the beamer, and no one has ever heard of my car. I always get compliments on how the car looks though. Anyway, I had to drive one of my sophmore friends, well someone im friendly with but dont hang out with, to baseball today. He opens up the passenger door, and the seat is all the way up, cuz i had to go in the back early that day. So he pushes the seat back, and as you all know it automatically goes back. He loves it and says, " Oh man that is pimp, bobby's and richie's car doesnt have that (323 Ci loaded, and a 325i loaded). The next comment out of his mouth is, "this interior is reallly really nice, and i love the seats that hold you in. This interior is better than both of their beamers, this car is pimp." He repeated that the car was pimp about 10 times. Then he is like so, I'm guessing the beamer has you in speed though. I was like think again, and floored it from about 10-70. He was like having an org, hes like damn the 323 and 325 feel slow as hell compared to ur car. "This car is pimp man, the engine growl sounds nice as hell. Damn, I love this car man." How much is it about 38 k like the other beamers. Im like nope 29k out the door." Hes like man this car is pimp, its gotta be the best bang for the buck. He was basically having an org the whole time. I could not believe what I was hearing. It was good hearing all of this.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Cajun Gumbo Man

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
been there but with associates from work. Not surpised as ACURA's commericals are what.....2 seconds long ?
Old 02-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Feels good huh? Yeah the 325's are DOGS. 330s on the otherhand are formidable foes. Congrats!
Old 02-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
a real sleeper in every catagory
Old 02-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Old 02-18-2003, 09:42 PM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah,

:bubbarubb
Old 02-19-2003, 07:25 AM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
respect!
Old 02-19-2003, 07:53 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

hahahaha.. dont you just love when people sweat your nuts!!!!
Old 02-19-2003, 08:15 AM
Racer

People must rely totally on TV advertising when it comes to car buying.......
Old 02-19-2003, 10:04 AM
///M POWER

yea peeps at school dont know about the ack, get a cai and headers to make ur friend bust in his pants when you punch it, lmao
Old 02-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Starving CLS Driver

HAHAH, yup. Now mod it and then take him for another ride. See what happens. His mouth will drop open even more.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Casual Observer

Had the same experience but with attorneys.
Not sure what cars they drive, but they have to be decent.
Old 02-19-2003, 02:39 PM
Banned

The funniest story I can remember was last summer. I met up with some friends that I haven't seen for a while now mind you they all have money so nice cars are a everyday thing with them. Anyways there was a guy there brother of one of the kids who just bought a 2002 Convertible Mercedez-Benz CLK 320. The whole time everybody was sweating his shit cause it was really beautiful Black /Black with Chrome AMG wheels. He was talking so much smack about how he could of bought an Audi, or a Bimmer but he felt he deserves the best so he opted for MB. The whole time Im thinking doesn't he know he only has 225 HP on a heavy ass car. Well to make a long story short we were in the highway cause I was suppose to follow behind and the whole time he was accelerating like he wanted to lose me and he just couldn't and at one point I passed by him with the AEM Vtec SCREEAAMMM!!! All I know at the restaurant my car was the talk of the table and that guy was quiet as shit in the corner I knew he felt like shit It would of been to his advantage not to try to race my car and just pimp it oh well he learned his lesson DON'T MESS WITH ACURA!!!.
Old 02-19-2003, 04:12 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
I know that feeling. Ever since the first day I parked my car at my house (fraternity, 38 guys living in), everyone's been like "oohh, ahhh" and jaws dropped. It's not a CL, though. It's an '03 TL-S.

People are asking me for rides and shit, and now it bothers me.
Old 02-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Drifting

Appreciation
Old 02-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Working with Lumberg.

Originally posted by typeR
a real sleeper in every catagory
That is what really makes this car worth it!!!
Old 02-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Starving CLS Driver

My car is mostly parked in the school parking lot. Very small campuss so everyone notices everybody and their vehicles. I also get some OOH HAA's once in a while, but man after i put those rims up i swear the recognization has been doubled.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:29 PM
"BON-AHHH-KIN-BALLS"

Funny, I can say that the car played a role in this one, but I should mostly attribute it to my unresistable good-looks. One night after taking a girl out that I was friends with in college, we had a few drinks and after we were getting into our cars and about to part ways.... then she was like, " that car is so nice, take me for a ride." So we go on a little cruise and I pull into this parking lot behind a big office building to take a piss (not expecting anything). I get back in the car and she jumps over the console, yanks up her skirt, and F#%&ED the shit out of me!!!! That is my fondest memory of when I first got my Assura.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:32 PM
Banned

Originally posted by PimpinCL-Style
Funny, I can say that the car played a role in this one, but I should mostly attribute it to my unresistable good-looks. One night after taking a girl out that I was friends with in college, we had a few drinks and after we were getting into our cars and about to part ways.... then she was like, " that car is so nice, take me for a ride." So we go on a little cruise and I pull into this parking lot behind a big office building to take a piss (not expecting anything). I get back in the car and she jumps over the console, yanks up her skirt, and F#%&ED the shit out of me!!!! That is my fondest memory of when I first got my Assura.

wiff wiff wifff you smell that.??.......smells like
Old 02-19-2003, 08:13 PM
"BON-AHHH-KIN-BALLS"

Lou, Im really not that much of a pretentious loser that I would make up a story like that.... and like I said... I think the car only had a little to do with getting ass
Old 02-19-2003, 08:31 PM
S2000 Owner

Re: Couldnt believe my ears

Originally posted by Renegade
I go to a private school, where many of the kids have nice cars, there are tons of beamers. I am one of these kids too, cuz I have a new 03 Cl-S. Well, the kids at my school just love the beamer, and no one has ever heard of my car. I always get compliments on how the car looks though. Anyway, I had to drive one of my sophmore friends, well someone im friendly with but dont hang out with, to baseball today. He opens up the passenger door, and the seat is all the way up, cuz i had to go in the back early that day. So he pushes the seat back, and as you all know it automatically goes back. He loves it and says, " Oh man that is pimp, bobby's and richie's car doesnt have that (323 Ci loaded, and a 325i loaded). The next comment out of his mouth is, "this interior is reallly really nice, and i love the seats that hold you in. This interior is better than both of their beamers, this car is pimp." He repeated that the car was pimp about 10 times. Then he is like so, I'm guessing the beamer has you in speed though. I was like think again, and floored it from about 10-70. He was like having an org, hes like damn the 323 and 325 feel slow as hell compared to ur car. "This car is pimp man, the engine growl sounds nice as hell. Damn, I love this car man." How much is it about 38 k like the other beamers. Im like nope 29k out the door." Hes like man this car is pimp, its gotta be the best bang for the buck. He was basically having an org the whole time. I could not believe what I was hearing. It was good hearing all of this.

What school do you go to?
Old 02-19-2003, 08:47 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
I got fukked...my car in HS was a 68 Impala...lol
Old 02-19-2003, 08:58 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

The Benjamin School in North Palm Beach
Old 02-20-2003, 09:23 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Now thats what I'm talking about! Did the car smell like sex and ass afterwards?

By the way I live up the street from you in quincy.

Originally posted by PimpinCL-Style
Old 02-20-2003, 11:57 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by lou
wiff wiff wifff you smell that.??.......smells like
I don't see how getting some ass in his car is such a hard thing to believe.

Old 02-20-2003, 11:57 AM
Instructor

yup

Yea I just got my CL couple weeks ago and I get alot of compliments.. mostly cause the NaV in the car. But the only problem now is everyone wants to ride in my car and I always have to drive. Im still kind of worried one day my trannys gonna die and so Im paranoid with every little wierd noise from the engine but either way the CL is a nice car for the price.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:23 PM
"BON-AHHH-KIN-BALLS"

Originally posted by ferizzo
Now thats what I'm talking about! Did the car smell like sex and ass afterwards?

By the way I live up the street from you in quincy.
Nice man, maybe I will bump into you on the expressway or on 128. The parking lot I was talking about is right down the street from the south shore mall. We should have a big meet in the spring.... I know that someone here is trying to organize one.

Peace
Old 02-20-2003, 01:27 PM
Racer

I was getting my car valeted (sp?) on Valentines Day (got to bring out the $$ for the good parking :-)) and this 50 something woman and her husband got out of their MB (previous gen e class) and were talking about my car. The lady finally asked me if it was a new BMW :-) Neither one of them had seen a CL before, and commented on how nice it looked! Felt pretty good. If Acura advertised this car more aggressivly, they'd definately sell more of them.
Old 02-20-2003, 05:01 PM
I Feel Too Old Here

O town and renegade you guys Juniors?
i go to a prep school in Tampa, among my friends my car stands out sometimes but against some other guys well, heres a small list....2 New Ranges, 1 99 Range, too many bimmers of all models, a freakin Hummer H2, escalades, navigators, too many IS's and others, on top of that a chick i know drives her parents' ML55 and 03 SL500 whenever. whatever, i still LOVE my car.

but yeah, among the less rediculously loaded people, i get endless compliments, mainly on the speed but sometimes on the interior. its nice, espescially when chicks like it. and i do get some nods from people on the street. its cool.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

ya im a junior. Are you? Itallian Stallion didnt you live in miami or somethin a little bit ago?
Old 02-20-2003, 08:32 PM
S2000 Owner

Originally posted by ItalianStallion
O town and renegade you guys Juniors?
i go to a prep school in Tampa, among my friends my car stands out sometimes but against some other guys well, heres a small list....2 New Ranges, 1 99 Range, too many bimmers of all models, a freakin Hummer H2, escalades, navigators, too many IS's and others, on top of that a chick i know drives her parents' ML55 and 03 SL500 whenever. whatever, i still LOVE my car.

but yeah, among the less rediculously loaded people, i get endless compliments, mainly on the speed but sometimes on the interior. its nice, espescially when chicks like it. and i do get some nods from people on the street. its cool.
Heh..no

I graduated from Cardinal Newman down in West Palm back in 94. I was just curious where he went to school there. I knew a few peple from Benjamin back in my day. Newman is a private catholic school. I was pretty much forced to go there because of my parents. It was ok though. All my friends went there. We really didn't have too many nice cars there. My 87 Nissan Pulsar was the average quality car there :P
Old 02-20-2003, 08:42 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
I was raised a poor white child.