CLS Vs Camaro RS

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:49 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS Vs Camaro RS

It was about 12:45am thursday morning. On my way back from "female" friend's house in NW D.C. I was taking the long way home to Greenbelt...so I hit Michigan Ave that turns into Adelphi Road once you cross into MD.

Anyway, I was just passin the Shrine and this stupid idiot in a old 626 is driving stupid...going through lights, might have been drunk. Anyway, I let him cause him might do some physical harm to somebody. So, I'm cruising past Catholic Uni and this Camaro RS. He came flying past me on my left. I saw the RS badge on the back with the thin dual exhausts. So, I left go for about 2 lights. All of a sudden, I come behind him at a light. He starts to gun it, so I get up on it, too. I get next to him at the next light. When the light turns green and we both get on it. The VSA was still on, but I was in SS. Some from the jump, I could feel that I could take him. I was barely into 2nd and I could feel I could have eaten him up. So, I get into 3rd and I could tell I would have taken if I had not let off. So, he flies past me. So, we get to the next light and I see that his tires are smoking. I'm like damn, I wasn't even trying hard and this guy is smokin his tires.

I probably could have continued to eat 'em up, but I let off.

Kill? I think so. Mind you, I just have CAI.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:55 PM
4th Gear

Nice...love too here cars getting smoked by cls

I had a guy pull up too me yesterday in a tricked out IS300, He rolled down his winodw and told me all about his car...intake catback headers brembo bbs 19". then he jolted off thru the lanes and i followed. When we finally got to a light next to each other he wanted to go,,,,and I let him have it... gave he a little head start and then hit the high rpm and smoked him.. I saw him at the next light and he was shocked. Nobody wants to see a hooked up cls.

My car has got the aem intake, greddy catback, aem pully's, modified air/fuel mixture and the aw headers are in the shop ready to be put on in the next couple of days

Jqwest
Old 04-07-2005, 05:13 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

I laid off cause I just wasn't in the mood, plus there are tons of cops around the area where we were.

Still gotta get some headers and maybe a N20 bottle for my baby!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Got a Job!

Originally Posted by MisterMehoff
It was about 12:45am thursday morning. On my way back from "female" friend's house in NW D.C. I was taking the long way home to Greenbelt...so I hit Michigan Ave that turns into Adelphi Road once you cross into MD.

Anyway, I was just passin the Shrine and this stupid idiot in a old 626 is driving stupid...going through lights, might have been drunk. Anyway, I let him cause him might do some physical harm to somebody. So, I'm cruising past Catholic Uni and this Camaro RS. He came flying past me on my left. I saw the RS badge on the back with the thin dual exhausts. So, I left go for about 2 lights. All of a sudden, I come behind him at a light. He starts to gun it, so I get up on it, too. I get next to him at the next light. When the light turns green and we both get on it. The VSA was still on, but I was in SS. Some from the jump, I could feel that I could take him. I was barely into 2nd and I could feel I could have eaten him up. So, I get into 3rd and I could tell I would have taken if I had not let off. So, he flies past me. So, we get to the next light and I see that his tires are smoking. I'm like damn, I wasn't even trying hard and this guy is smokin his tires.

I probably could have continued to eat 'em up, but I let off.

Kill? I think so. Mind you, I just have CAI.

Congrats?? I suppose. I could hardly read that shit though man. And this part:

Some from the jump, I could feel that I could take him. I was barely into 2nd and I could feel I could have eaten him up. So, I get into 3rd and I could tell I would have taken if I had not let off.
Whew man...everything is like the same thing, just stated a little differently. You sure you weren't drunk when you wrote this too???
Old 04-07-2005, 08:17 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

Every shift felt the same. I just felt I could have really taken him if I really wanted. I was hardly trying while this guy was smokin his tires trying to get a decent launch.