CL type S/Supercharged Dodge Ram

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL type S/Supercharged Dodge Ram

I don't know why this happens to me. The weather's nice after work so I'm cruisin' with the windows down and the sunroof back. I'm coming to a stop at a traffic light in a double left turn lane when I notice this jet black Dodge Ram truck jacked up to the sky. Damn thing had the full on Baja package complete with bright red frame, tripple shocks, Dick Cepek mug boggers, blah, blah, blah. As I roll closer I noticed across the tailgate: SUPERCHARGED.

As I'm sitting next to this guy at the red light I could see him make a glance at me with my perripheral vision. Ooops - I looked back at him. What the hell did I do that for? He taps the accelerator and I could hear this loping, pulsing WHINE from under his hood. I never even looked back.

The light turns green and the front end of his truck lifts up like it was being hoisted on a crane. I took off fairly moddestly until I noticed him turn his left turn signal on. I gate shifted down to 1st and gunned it forward. THE REASON WHY I'M SCREAMING IS BECAUSE THE TRUCK WAS SO DAMN LOUD I COULDN'T EVEN HEAR MY OWN ENGINE AS I GATE SHIFTED!!!! There must have only been about 30 or 40 yards to the next light but I managed to run him down from almost a full car length and we ended up being even by the time we got to the next light.

I look over at the dude while we're sitting at the light and I say with a grin: "What the hell did you do that for?" He looks back at me with a smile and does this: and says: "Cause I could." The light turns green and he pulls off with a thumbs up in the air.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ahahaha, newer trucks are pretty quick.. lots of torque
Old 04-14-2007, 02:16 PM
kl-de

that was a waste of your gas, but atleast your not getting negative mpg like him
Old 04-14-2007, 04:09 PM
In the Mid-South meow

Received 2,162 Likes on 1,099 Posts
Usurper?
Old 04-14-2007, 04:11 PM
In the Mid-South meow

Hmmm... USURPER?
Old 04-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper169
Hmmm... USURPER?
lol...I was thinking the same thing.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sideswipe
I don't know why this happens to me. The weather's nice after work so I'm cruisin' with the windows down and the sunroof back. I'm coming to a stop at a traffic light in a double left turn lane when I notice this jet black Dodge Ram truck jacked up to the sky. Damn thing had the full on Baja package complete with bright red frame, tripple shocks, Dick Cepek mug boggers, blah, blah, blah. As I roll closer I noticed across the tailgate: SUPERCHARGED.

As I'm sitting next to this guy at the red light I could see him make a glance at me with my perripheral vision. Ooops - I looked back at him. What the hell did I do that for? He taps the accelerator and I could hear this loping, pulsing WHINE from under his hood. I never even looked back.

The light turns green and the front end of his truck lifts up like it was being hoisted on a crane. I took off fairly moddestly until I noticed him turn his left turn signal on. I gate shifted down to 1st and gunned it forward. THE REASON WHY I'M SCREAMING IS BECAUSE THE TRUCK WAS SO DAMN LOUD I COULDN'T EVEN HEAR MY OWN ENGINE AS I GATE SHIFTED!!!! There must have only been about 30 or 40 yards to the next light but I managed to run him down from almost a full car length and we ended up being even by the time we got to the next light.

I look over at the dude while we're sitting at the light and I say with a grin: "What the hell did you do that for?" He looks back at me with a smile and does this: and says: "Cause I could." The light turns green and he pulls off with a thumbs up in the air.

Sounds like a gay truck commercial to me. "I did it because I have a hemi and small penis."
Old 04-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by CLsuperhero
Sounds like a gay truck commercial to me. "I did it because I have a hemi and small penis."
More like ignoramous. That's what I get for not gasing up in Cinncinati before heading back to Cleveland. Anywhere between Mansfield and Cinn is pretty much Forest GumpVille.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by abouelmm
that was a waste of your gas, but atleast your not getting negative mpg like him
Nah. I wasn't racing him and he wasn't racing either. Just the typical dickhead that likes cutting people off for no reason. There was no reason for him to jump like he did because I clearly took off at a normal speed. He could have been in a Ford Festiva and I would have done the same thing. I hate when people cut me off just because they can. Stupidity like that causes accidents. I simply just closed him off from changing lanes unecessarily since both left turn lanes were turning across the same intersection.

I'm just amazed he would do something like that. The damn thing weighs 50 tons even without the the super mud bogger/Baja 1000 lift kit, tripple tube roll bars, and the cement truck-sized front and rear chrome bumpers.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:17 AM
I'm a Vagiterian.

Interesting.

Better than him giving you a thumb's down.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:59 PM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper169
Hmmm... USURPER?
i would not be the least bit surprised if it were...
Old 04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Instructor

^^^lol exactly what i was thinking, welcome back meng...
Old 04-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Sideswipe
More like ignoramous. That's what I get for not gasing up in Cinncinati before heading back to Cleveland. Anywhere between Mansfield and Cinn is pretty much Forest GumpVille.

So Columbus is Forest GumpVille?
Maybe to people who live in Cinci and Cleveland where if wanna walk your dog you gotta be packing heat.
I admit there is some country bumpkins out there but not everybody between Cinci and Columbus is simple minded.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:15 AM
In the Mid-South meow

Originally Posted by Sun Diego CL-S
i would not be the least bit surprised if it were...
Eh, now with all this Ohio talk, it can't be him. I'm pretty sure USURPER was from Florida. At the very least a USURPER-like description.