can anyone

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can anyone

hello again,

i live in the springfield va area and i am looking to get the headlights baked (oven style) and paint them black. Can anyone help me with that?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:40 PM
J-series addict

Received 614 Likes on 464 Posts
It will be improbable to find someone who's conveniently located nearby to perform a headlight service like this with good quality. Its considered a specialty skill and I wouldn't just pick anyone to do this job. Research whomever you choose and ensure they have good reviews before allowing them to do the work. There are several people on this forum who may be able to help you -OR- you can visit here...

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/foru...-Other-Vendors

....and choose someone who's been reviewed and is KNOWN to do great work. I emphasize this so strongly because if you're like me and really care about the look of your car as well as the quality of work in it, you won't want to settle for anything less than perfect.

Also, search through that site I listed above and find the many articles and DIY's that are extremely thorough on doing something like this yourself. As long as you take your time and are pretty careful with each step, it should come out the way you want it.

I started modding/retrofitting headlights just a few years ago and now include them as 'special services' through my shop here in Texas. It's a great way to express yourself in creativity as well as earn some extra cash. :-)
The following users liked this post:
Mopply (10-02-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Yungone501 for the prompt reply, i really appreciate the effort. I will consider your suggestions but lack of time is an issue. thanks