called out by a FOCUS

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2001, 05:59 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
called out by a FOCUS

hehe, ey wussup i'm new to the forum but love the stories, here's one of mines

was driving home with a friend at about 3am last week. we were at a stoplight, the only car waiting when a white FOCUS 4dr pulled alongside two lanes left. there were three dudes in the focus and they were all starin at my car, they can't see inside cuz of my tint, but they were just starin. my friend was like, oh man are they tryin to race or something. the light turned green and sure nuff the focus just took off....that made both me and my friend start laughin cuz i dunno, there's sumthin just funny about focuses. anyways, i didn't do anything b/c i wanted to get them at the next stop, it's more fun from a stop. couple of lights down they were waiting at a red, i pulled right next to them and turned off the VSA =). the chumps in their FOCUS were all lookin tuff and dead serious...haha. i held the brake w/ my left foot and brought the revs up a little. the light turned green and i smashed the gas, oh man the tires just lit up! and then we got traction and just hauled ass ...damn i think by 60 or so we outright killed the FOCUS, but i didn't let off til the top of third....that car was WAY BACK, i let off the gas and was just coasting and the saddest, and funniest, thing was is that it was still trying to catch up. haha, but the best part was that a light up ahead turned red, we were both going pretty fast and i had to pretty much floor the brake to stop, abs pulsing and all. FOCUS dude wasn't really paying attention so he braked kinda late...and went halfway through the intersection with his tires locking up!!!! my friend started laughing so hard....me too...i had a hard time driving after seeing that!!! haha, not only did he make ass by getting smacked in the race he couldn't even stop in time.... oh man...that was so funny...hehe...

------------------
'01 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Satin Silver / Ebony
Comptech Springs
AEM Intake
Double 5% dark tint

'95 Acura Integra GS-R
Granada Black / Ebony Leather / Hatch
Ground Control Coil Overs, AEM Intake, DC 4-2-1 stainless headers, Greddy BL Exhaust, AEM underdrive pulleys, AEM cam gears, 17" Racing Hart C2s w/ 215/35/17 Toyos, upper/lower rear tie bars, wood trim kit, double 5% dark tint
Old 02-22-2001, 08:51 PM
Advanced

Hey Vitamin Vtec...Well Said, there really is something funny about the
Ford Focus!
Gotta agree with you there. HAHAHA
Old 02-23-2001, 12:00 AM
Instructor

I can't look at the FOCUS's now

------------------
'01 CL type-S.
Just bought it
Old 02-23-2001, 12:02 AM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ahahahahaha sounds like he wanted to do a ricer fly-by but got caught with a red light.

Ricer fly-by is when, after they've lost, they have to go flying by you because they think that makes them look cool.
Old 02-23-2001, 03:50 AM
Drifting

Why the hell would anybody in a focus want to race ANY CAR, much less a fuckin CLS. What an idiot.

------------------
True Hip-hop junkie
Old 02-23-2001, 06:03 AM
5th Gear

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SoundSpeed:
Why the hell would anybody in a focus want to race ANY CAR, much less a fuckin CLS. What an idiot.

</font>

EXACTLY what i thought too!!! but he tried...haha

------------------
'01 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Satin Silver / Ebony
Comptech Springs
AEM Intake
Double 5% dark tint

'95 Acura Integra GS-R
Granada Black / Ebony Leather / Hatch
Ground Control Coil Overs, AEM Intake, DC 4-2-1 stainless headers, Greddy BL Exhaust, AEM underdrive pulleys, AEM cam gears, 17" Racing Hart C2s w/ 215/35/17 Toyos, upper/lower rear tie bars, wood trim kit, double 5% dark tint
Old 02-23-2001, 04:18 PM
Instructor

As me and my friend were going down 280 freeway in *speed* lane I noticed a FOCUS next to me trying to get ahead and stick its little but in front of me.
Then it came... I burst out laughing so hard that I almost lost control of the vehicle. My friend looked at me as I was some nutcase.
I played with a sucker for a bit and then pushed the accelerator little bit more . Haven't seen him for the next 20 miles.

------------------
'01 CL type-S.
Wait! It's not butter!?
Old 02-23-2001, 04:49 PM
Banned

focus is a nice car, just not for racing..

------------------
'98 Dakar Yellow ///M3
www.BMWExperience.com

'02 TL-S Soon!