Bought my 6MT yesterday..deal of the century!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 02:13 PM
lowrd on tein CS biatch

Received 138 Likes on 124 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA this is how all threads are... they evolve into different topics as the story thickens people divert their attention to other points that concern them.

FYI I was talking to the OP about giving the seller a ring.

maybe you haven't had family or friends pass from cancer, then you'd understand what kind of condition the seller is most likely in, which is why, the simple fact the seller was taken advantage of is sickening really.

Therein lies the SOLE REASON anyone who doesn't think about just themselves and their situation only, should and would call to thank the seller and wish him well.

For anyone who doesn't agree, you now know ur a doosh, congrats
Old 11-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Before I respond, I want to add/rehash a few facts...(and understand, I think the dialogue is great, and hope that someone learns something, whether you agree with me or not)

-seller owns his own industrial-organizational pschology consulting firm and employs several people (during the first test drive, his son told me that Evander Hollyfield's old mansion was around 5 blocks from his house)

-remember, I verbally agreed to pay $14k sight unseen (except for pics) and was willing to bring a check down to ATL from Chicago. Seller's agent googled me after my first email and asked if I was a lawyer during our first phone call. (this should let them know my check would be good - but they insisted I wire the money, which I obviously would not do, or bring cash, which is far more convenient for negotiating a final price)

-Seller had the power in every aspect of the situation. They could have told me no to $14k, I was flying down on blind faith, if deal went sour, I was stuck in ATL, etc)

-I never made an counteroffer after my initial offer of $14k

-I never raised my voice or threatened him and I never asked for my flight costs. I spoke to the possibility, indirectly, but never threatened.

-They could have paid my flight costs and return costs, sold it for $15k, and stll made $4k more than they did on the sale to me.

Originally Posted by Joe5.0
I read the entire story, and I can see your side Chicago, but I dunno I think you may have taken advantage of the situation and your aggression forced them into that kind of sale.

Any car that is 6 years old is not going to be perfect, its going to have rock chips and maybe a ding or two. Now, they should have told you when you asked expressly about these issues, but my question to you is do you plan on getting it repainted?

If the damage was so bad to make them come off the price $5k, then it must have been in terrible shape. So now, are you going to take that extra $$ and get a new paint job, or just throw it back in the bank and know that you got a crazy good deal?

To be honest, I probably would have taken the offer of $11k and been able to have a clear conscious knowing that I got a basically brand new car (with a few outside blemishes) for 1/3d the cost of new.

edit: And if it were me selling the car I would have told you that the final offer is $11k take it or leave it, and that you can get a cab and try to send me the bill for your flight. I seriously doubt you could have ever recouped those costs, and I doubt any judge would side with your assessment, since it was never stated as a "brand new car".
You're right, the average 7-year old car (bought in 2002)would be expected to have some exterior wear, however, one with only 19k miles (2550 miles per year) that was represented to be the "seller's baby" and "garage kept its entire life - another lie!) would be expected to be in far better shape. And, when specifically asked, you would expect some response...

And in response to your edit, you're right, they could have held firm at 11k and I would have had to make a decision. He began negotiating against himself, the very thing I told him I would not do when we were discussing paint jobs.

Originally Posted by CL-S progression 01
yea I read this entire thread too and I gotta say. Ur lawyer skills definitely played a significant roll in the final purchase price.

But I would just like to add, you are one picky and relentless person. I wouldn't of haggled (a guy on his way out) that bad!

So think...... YOUR savings is HIS health care, I hope you feel good. Lawyers have no remorse that's their job take what they can cause the law says they're entitled to it. Just remember it's because of laws that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Most people with sympathy and compassion would accept the deal like Joe5.0 said for 11K and expect to have some things to fix, and they'd be happy with the deal cause they KNOW they could have done worse. Ur a tool if you think a 6 year old car is gonna be PERFECT.

But you think OH i can doo better I can do better, and congrats to you for only thinking of you. When most people would have paid the asking price and been happy knowing both parties got what they deserved/needed.
Did it ever occur to you the seller embillished the condition of the car to get people interested, because he needed the cash?I won't even bother answering that one.

It's ur selfishness that got you the wicked price, I just hope the seller wasn't counting on that extra few $$ for something more important than ur MAYBE ABOUT TO warp rotors, or ur scratch.

Sorry but I just picture buddy in BAD shape and u come up to his room firing away altimatums simply leaving him (a guy with NO time) no real choice in the matter.

FOR INSTANCE:
It's like being in a dessert and ur the only guy with water, and this family (u don't know) has 10$ left and needs to eat and drink or they will die. So you charge them almost all of their 10$ because you know you can, not even thinking nor caring about the fact they still need food.

That's you from the sounds of it.

You see the thing about a good DEAL is only one side wins. the Reciever.

I bet!!!! you haven't even called him back to see if he's ok and to thank him for the opportunity of getting the CAR?? that's the least you could do really
You are making a lot of leaps here...
"on his way out"
"your savings is his health care"

come on, Dude, be reasonable. He had a nicer house than any of my family members have ever had and, when discussing the paint job for the CL, he insisted I go out to his garage to look at the 19k paint job he put on this classic car he has.

You really should try not to fill in facts that are unfounded..

Thats true, and I'm not hating on him entirely. If the seller actually came back and said how about $9k, then its definitely mostly him to blame for the lowball selling price.

BTW forgot to ask this, wht would he have to pay ( even if you could collect) for your nephew's plane ticket. Thats just asinine to me.

Dont get me wrong, the seller ultimately is the one who should have been in more control, I guess they should have stated "normal chips and exterior wear for 6 y/o car", but they didnt. However, the attitude that the thread starter exudes is that "I'm a lawyer and look at the deal I got because I underhandedly threatened legal action".

This is the type of stuff IMHO that makes people distrust and hate lawyers/car salesmen/politicians.

edit: And the headlight being out and warped rotors do suck, but buyer (and obviously seller) beware. Maybe chalk that up to karma.
Again, I didn not use my "lawyer skills" until my final conversation with him...when we discussed the email where I asked about damage and we debated what "damage" meant. I would have been just as outraged at the misrepresentations no matter what my profession and would have reacted similarly...WTF!

This post should make you distrust sellers, as well as those others you listed...

Odd that you would say buyer beware...
you hold me to a moral standard but seller has no obligation to be truthful, whatsoever...

Originally Posted by swoosh
I think it was a sour deal....

u guys are talking about the seller had bad negotiation skills....but when ur desperate (he might need the money-cash....thats why he said get cash or cashiers check....and it could be coz of his health....the OP said he had cancer....and was bedridden to the point he didnt even come out to sell the car)....

at that point even if am the devil....i wouldve gone easy on the dude....and 11K seemed reasonable.....so when i sit in the car and drive it around....i can enjoy the ride and not "yesss i fucked the cancer dude pretty bad didnt i.....damn 9k for this baby....maybe i shouldve said ohhh this has paint chips and dents and i flew down and i have to go to work tomorrow and you have to pay for all this and got him down to 7K ??"......

not to hate.....but OP you got a steal just coz u were a lawyer and u used ur laywer skills (no am not talking about ur argument or negotiation skills) but ur knowing the law skill, how would i get my travel money outta this dude....helped u out.....

and think for a second....u say the pics were not accurate.....i feel u....but then again he was bedridden and the pic were prolly taken by that lady....and u know how well any girl would take pix of a car.....

i mean this deal just makes me think.....and thats the reason why i wouldve paid him another grand or 2 for that extra piece of mind !!!
Call the deal what you will, but trust me...you would not have paid an extra $2k.

i still say call the dude and thank him and see if he's ok and wish buddy well.

Unless you are truly a POS, that'll make you feel good you did that.
couldn't hurt the karma either.

I just hope I don't have my health deteriorate away to the point i'm selling everything I cherish just so I can postpone my passing a little longer. (knock on woooood)

Fuck that sounds bad

But if ur motor takes a dump one day unexpectedly, you and we will know why
Way over the top...stay focused on actual facts, not any crazy scenario you can come up with.

Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ aint asking u to call dude i bet he was asking the OP......if u wanna call....u could thow LOL !!!

i think this thread is throwing everyone off the wall.....lets talk about the car !!!!
I agree, the car is important, but again, there are many lessons to be learned from how both the seller (and his agent) and I negotiated the deal from beginning to end...(and from comments here)
Old 11-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Instructor

CL-S Prog...
Had two uncles in the past 8 months die of cancer...(tie your feet together so you can't shove one in your mouth)
Old 11-17-2009, 03:24 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
Lawyer of what? Traffic u can come handy at time for me
Old 11-17-2009, 03:57 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^
Old 11-17-2009, 04:02 PM
lowrd on tein CS biatch

I hope ur fucking tire falls off and u drive off a cliff Chicago6MT. My grandma died from cancer in her neck. it swelled till she couldn't breath. That's the truth.

feel better?
Old 11-17-2009, 04:05 PM
TQ > MPG

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Chicago, your points are valid and I can see your perspective. My only question is, do you plan on getting the car repainted for about $3000? (reputable body shop price)

I understand what you're saying, but the way the story is presented is that you went down there expecting a pristine car. What you got was a perfectly running, extremely low mileage car, with some untold chips, a couple dings, and some minor paint touch-up done by a novice.

The headlight issue is kind of shady, but who knows if he knew or not. The ballasts have a tendancy to work and then flicker and then work again. Plus, alot of people cant even tell when driving the car that the headlight is out. There is some reasonable doubt there. The rotors is just common and did you not feel them pulsating on your test drive?

The price you paid, while great for you, was IMHO bargained down by your aggression. And saying that you "spoke to the possibility indirectly" is lawyer speak. Any educated person can see that you were planting this notion in their minds, but you can make yourself feel ok because you didnt directly threaten any action. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

But anyways, nice car and good luck with it. Hopefully it serves you well.

Last edited by Joe5.0; 11-17-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:09 PM
TQ > MPG

I hope ur fucking tire falls off and u drive off a cliff Chicago6MT. My grandma died from cancer in her neck. it swelled till she couldn't breath. That's the truth.

feel better?
Jesus dude, cmon. Dont get the thread locked up.

That the guy had cancer shouldnt really matter in the price of the car at all.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:15 PM
lowrd on tein CS biatch

That comment wasn't too harsh I thought. That would be a pleasant death.. not one that takes months.

You just lit a fire Chicago and I am fuming right now. I just wish you were here so we could B friends

Joe when are you gonna finish ur 5.0 build? aren't you missing ur baby
Old 11-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Instructor

Upon reading my initial post, I agree, its sounds like I conquered the world...chalk that up to wanting to sound cool, I guess.

I am a white collar fraud attorney. I was a prosecutor for several years and now am a defense attorney. I am particularly sensitive to fraud, obviously.

Joe5.0. I sleep fine. Hell yeah I was planting notions...my back was against the wall. While you all you all feel for the seller in this case, and its understandable because he is sick, think for a moment how you would feel if you were in my exact shoes. It was not just that the car was not as pretty as I had hoped or thought it was going to be....their misrepresentations and my newfound awareness for how they had constructed the situation made me question everything at that point. Was the mileage real? Had the car been in an accident and not reported on carfax? etc.?

When I flew down, I had no plan B. I was all in on the river...
So, I was scrambling...
Seller was in his hometown, in his house, had no flight or drive to face over the next 12 hours, etc. He could have easily called the cops and said I have a man outside my house who is threatening me and it would have been my word against his. I was in the vunerable position, not the seller...

Again, just sharing so that we can all appreciate the different sides of life. I agree, its a great deal! The car is worth every bit of $15k. I was willing to pay that much, initially. Seller knew he misrepresented the overall condition of the car and lowered the price. Had he not been in the wrong, he would not have dropped the price that much. The possibility of covering my flight costs does not = a $5,000 drop in price.

Plain and simple guys...
Old 11-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Instructor

What the hell are you talking about, Dude?

And trust me, don't bite off more than you can chew. Relax and realize that you offended me and I responded letting you know that I know all too well what Cancer is like...

That comment wasn't too harsh I thought. That would be a pleasant death.. not one that takes months.

You just lit a fire Chicago and I am fuming right now. I just wish you were here so we could B friends

Joe when are you gonna finish ur 5.0 build? aren't you missing ur baby
Old 11-17-2009, 04:28 PM
lowrd on tein CS biatch

dude you are NOT the victim as u play it out to be IN UR HEAD.

and if ur a defence attorney (the highest paid attorneys in the world), why are you so worried about a couple grand, and bargaining down the MOST VULNERABLE person you could FIND???

I KNOW WHY
ur a shit lawyer, and should stick to traffic tickets.

But your conscience should help when you get people(i.e ur clients) locked up and are like.... aint my fault
Old 11-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 668 Likes on 390 Posts
Jesus dude, cmon. Dont get the thread locked up.

That the guy had cancer shouldnt really matter in the price of the car at all.

THANK YOU im glad someone finally said that.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:35 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
The price you paid, while great for you, was IMHO bargained down by your aggression. And saying that you "spoke to the possibility indirectly" is lawyer speak. Any educated person can see that you were planting this notion in their minds, but you can make yourself feel ok because you didnt directly threaten any action. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

But anyways, nice car and good luck with it. Hopefully it serves you well.
couldnt have said it better !!!!

Originally Posted by Chicago6MT
He could have easily called the cops and said I have a man outside my house who is threatening me and it would have been my word against his. I was in the vunerable position, not the seller...

Again, just sharing so that we can all appreciate the different sides of life. I agree, its a great deal! The car is worth every bit of $15k. I was willing to pay that much, initially. Seller knew he misrepresented the overall condition of the car and lowered the price. Had he not been in the wrong, he would not have dropped the price that much. The possibility of covering my flight costs does not = a $5,000 drop in price.

Plain and simple guys...
Nope it wouldnt have been ur word against his....you had proof of your trip there and you couldve have sued him even bigger (well i think....i guess thats how a non-lawyer thinks)....

but then again i dont know what was the urgency to sell the car....in this situation u were more desperate than him since u didnt have a way to get back.....but u played it cool and used ur skills....a normal man would think....ok i think i would get 13K for my car....(since u had already rejected his 14 or 15 K offer).....and then pay you and ur son (i forgot your relationship with him sorry and am too lazy to re-read the 1st post)....so 2, one-way tickets booked hours before the flight.....like $1000 ??? plus money for compensation....and then you dont know how else u will screw him over....ur a lawyer remember.....so he thought all that will account for another 2-3K ??? and hence he thought he is losing only $1K with that offer....

anyway....not hating dude....its just that both were in a tense situation and i think you played it off pretty well !!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Suzuka Master

dude you are NOT the victim as u play it out to be IN UR HEAD.

and if ur a defence attorney (the highest paid attorneys in the world), why are you so worried about a couple grand, and bargaining down the MOST VULNERABLE person you could FIND???

I KNOW WHY
ur a shit lawyer, and should stick to traffic tickets.

But your conscience should help when you get people(i.e ur clients) locked up and are like.... aint my fault
seriously dude calm the fuck down before you get this thread locked. you acting like he was like hey that guy down in atlanta has cancer i can really take advange of him. he never knew the guys health until the very end of the situation.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM
lowrd on tein CS biatch

OMFG cancer, aids, stroke... either way he was in terrible shape and MR. lawyer comes in guns ablazing with point after point.. OBV buddy couldn't handle the situation and just wanted (needed) quick cash cause he prolly is gonna spend it on staying alive. Forget the cancer thing, he just wound me up cause of my person experience.

This topic has be blown out of proportion

my point is, I don't understand how OP was happy about haggling down a very sick individual, and then comes on here bragging saying how he got the deal of a century.

it's because of the guys bad health and circumstance that this "deal" even ever came about. And the fact most of you overlook that is mind boggling. cause you just don't give a shit. you all think about the fucking car... a hunk of metal

OP you got a good deal, but damn dude at what cost? (not to you obv)
Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Instructor

OMFG cancer, aids, stroke... either way he was in terrible shape and MR. lawyer comes in guns ablazing with point after point.. OBV buddy couldn't handle the situation and just wanted (needed) quick cash cause he prolly is gonna spend it on staying alive. Forget the cancer thing, he just wound me up cause of my person experience.

This topic has be blown out of proportion

my point is, I don't understand how OP was happy about haggling down a very sick individual, and then comes on here bragging saying how he got the deal of a century.

it's because of the guys bad health and circumstance that this "deal" even ever came about. And the fact most of you overlook that is mind boggling. cause you just don't give a shit. you all think about the fucking car... a hunk of metal

OP you got a good deal, but damn dude at what cost? (not to you obv)
CL,

You're obviously still upset about the loss of your grandmother, and that is completely understandable. That has absolutely nothing to do with this post, though.

I hope your irrational, juvenile and ill-considered posts are not an indication of your daily persona.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:10 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
i smell a cooking!!!

but yeah nice pick up (like before), just may not be in the best way, but the seller did agree to it, and had "advisors" (woman and son) so he was not totally helpless, (and sounded loaded anyways)
Old 11-17-2009, 05:53 PM
ABP-KBP-CBP & ME

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
ChicagoMT congrats on the great deal you got and thanks for sharing the story.

Some people around here have to lighten up!

I hardly think that guys post here so they can get others moral & ethical guidance and frankly there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with what he did.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:56 PM
TQ > MPG

[COLOR=Black]Joe when are you gonna finish ur 5.0 build? aren't you missing ur baby
Dude, you really dont wanna know. Its been apart and back together so many times its embarrassing. Machine shop screwups, tuning issues, electrical gremlins.

It'll be on the road Spring of '10, hopefully making 400+rwhp N/A.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Blown is Best

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
How many people on this forum would pay $9K for a car in this condition? I would say a majority.

If any of you came across a car like this for $9K, would you tell the owner that you thought that the price was too low and that you would prefer to give them $11K so you would sleep better?

It was unfortunate that this ill man was placed in this position based upon representations by his agent. Depending on your position in life, $2K could be a lot of money or could be pocket change. I would not make the assumption that the seller, even though ill, did not make a conscious decision to sell his car for $9K - he did.

As far as I'm concerned, both parties knew what they were getting.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Blown is Best

Originally Posted by clpassenubye
ChicagoMT congrats on the great deal you got and thanks for sharing the story.

Some people around here have to lighten up!

I hardly think that guys post here so they can get others moral & ethical guidance and frankly there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with what he did.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:13 PM
lowrd on tein CS biatch

Joe5.0 it sounds like my ford PROBELM I call it

was a spaghetti motor. bottom end klze, heads USDM, and manifold KLZE..

the whole time I thought it was full KLZE and I wondered why is my car not as fast as all the other ZE's HAAAAA

and then I started on the forums and FLIPPPED OUT.

If it makes u feel any better I brought my probe to a shop (the one attached to my hot tub store) and they quoted me 2-2500 to rebuild the entire motor. then after it's done they say 5000.... i get the car back (they left it in my parking lot) since we are side by side.. i get there and the car won't start!!!! and full build 5000 later and the car wont start... i had to pay another place 500 just to get the thing running!!!!! then i find out they didn't even do the bearings on the side of the motor or anything....

The guy said, "the rebuild was the inside of the motor"

OMFG... i still need to get my revenge... will get my revenge hehhe..

that's as fucked over as anyone I've ever known has gotten. and hopefully it'll stay that way... for their sake..

Hopefully that story elleviates some unwanted headaches BRO.... remember that was my ONLY car too... so i cannot describe the betrayal

DO NOT GO TO ....

SAL'S auto on LAKESHORE ROAD BEHIND MY STORE... they are crooks. and fucking liers that get ur trust and misuse the SHIT out of it.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Blown is Best

OK - so now back on topic:

Chicago6MT - have you started keeping tabs on your modifications? I'm curious how much you'll drop into this beast by the end of next summer.

So what's next on the mod list?
Old 11-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Allout
OK - so now back on topic:

Chicago6MT - have you started keeping tabs on your modifications? I'm curious how much you'll drop into this beast by the end of next summer.

So what's next on the mod list?

Well, Allout,

I fixed my ballast yesterday and my corsport bushings arrived so I will install those as well. Got the TL shifter to screw down all the way, so I have gotten a few things done so far.

I think my to-list is as follows:

This winter...
  • Comptech headers, exhaust, icebox and short-shifter
  • pulley
  • slave cylinder mod
Next spring
  • Rims and tires
  • Rotors and pads
  • Suspension
  • Paint and bodywork
Any suggestions to add to this list...?
Old 11-22-2009, 02:05 PM
B A N N E D

Well, Allout,

I fixed my ballast yesterday and my corsport bushings arrived so I will install those as well. Got the TL shifter to screw down all the way, so I have gotten a few things done so far.

I think my to-list is as follows:

This winter...
  • Comptech headers, exhaust, icebox and short-shifter
  • pulley
  • slave cylinder mod
Next spring
  • Rims and tires
  • Rotors and pads
  • Suspension
  • Paint and bodywork
Any suggestions to add to this list...?
FI (supercharger by NVA-AV6) or custom turbo
http://www..net/forums/showthread.php?t=179175 it for a 6th gen accord though but should be able to adapt it to a CL-S

and a 3.6 stroker
Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Instructor

EDIT:

Wait, there is no available CT SS. Pspec is no longer selling it either...says they are redesigning it. Is Neuspeed the only option?
Old 11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
B A N N E D

EDIT:

Wait, there is no available CT SS. Pspec is no longer selling it either...says they are redesigning it. Is Neuspeed the only option?
or trimming the shifter (the rod itself) yourself and maybe rethreading would basically do the same thing too
Old 11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,313 Likes on 4,897 Posts
EDIT:

Ill let you in on a little secret.

They never made one for the CL. Its always said in production. The 98-02 Accord shifter works, but doesnt have the bend like the stock one. Depending on what knob you use you may hit the e-brake in reverse. Im running the titanium S2K shifter and it doesnt hit. At first not having the bend annoyed me, but I got used to it really fast.

Also, alittle trimming is required so it doesnt hit the console, but everything is under the console so you cant see it once its installed.

Last edited by civicdrivr; 11-22-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Instructor

Thanks, Civic.

Update:
Underdrive pulley and belts - ordered
Custom pedal set - ordered
(still has some sets left from the group buy a while back)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33700

Probably order Comptech headers and icebox after Turkey day and do one big install as a present to myself for xmas.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Suzuka Master

Thanks, Civic.

Update:
Underdrive pulley and belts - ordered
Custom pedal set - ordered
(still has some sets left from the group buy a while back)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33700

Probably order Comptech headers and icebox after Turkey day and do one big install as a present to myself for xmas.
you just got the car and already got some nice upgrades.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:03 PM

You will love the headers.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
You will love the headers.
+1 its the best bang for your buck performance mod for the cl.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Instructor

CT headers, ice box and axle backs ordered.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Instructor

...and the Escort 9500ix
Old 11-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Suzuka Master

you will definatly notice the hp gain after installation.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:11 AM

Damn, you dont play around.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Great deal on a great car. Just a thought on the ballast. When mine went out about 45K, I called Acura and they agreed to pay for parts and I pay for the install. Seeing yours has less than 20K, I would have to believe they will do the same for you. Enjoy!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Instructor

Had no idea the CT headers had to be made after ordering from XLR8...
will be another 2-3 before delivery. WTF?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:39 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
i thought that they stock them? id just buy some off the black market

Quick Reply: Bought my 6MT yesterday..deal of the century!!!