Black CL-S in Houston .....

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2001, 01:37 PM
Retired. Not available.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Black CL-S in Houston .....

Last nite at the import meet on Westheimer .. I saw a sweet shiny black CL-S pulled the parking lot .... drove around and took off ... are you in here?

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Silver Mud Guard
Silver Aluminum Sport Pedals
Customed self-installed sound system with 5-channel Kenwood Amp and 10in. Pioneer sub. in Customized box.
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432
Old 06-17-2001, 03:14 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
That black CL-S you saw last night was me. I could not stay because my cousin from out of town was with me and I had to take her out. I got into a few quick races, one was with a yellow Type R from a stop he took the early lead, till about 35 and I pulled slowly on him and passed him at 60, then shut it down due to traffic, those Type R's are fast. How was the meet last night? It looked like a good turnout.

------------------
Drive Fast Live Fast!
Old 06-17-2001, 03:50 PM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black CL-S 4-Life:
That black CL-S you saw last night was me. I could not stay because my cousin from out of town was with me and I had to take her out. I got into a few quick races, one was with a yellow Type R from a stop he took the early lead, till about 35 and I pulled slowly on him and passed him at 60, then shut it down due to traffic, those Type R's are fast. How was the meet last night? It looked like a good turnout.

</font>
Just like every Sat nite, we got kicked out by cop at around 10:20. But everyone came back. Jay Marks Madza's Special events team came out to show the MP3 and Protege5. Damn, the Protege5 got some awsome sound system. Get this, 4 Kenwood Excelon amps, 3 12" Excelon dB+. The whole parking lot was filled with music (and alarm siren, of course). The Madzas looked kindda nice with WRX's big ass road lamp and IS300 front but with wimpy 130hp, I wondered who would get them.
I talked to BNut (nice seeing you there,BNut). Didnt see any other CL (DaveMatthews, where was you???)

I hoped to see y'all at the upcoming CL meet.

Peace.

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Silver Mud Guard
Customed self-installed sound system with 5-channel Kenwood Amp and 10in. Pioneer sub. in Customized box.
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432
Old 06-17-2001, 03:52 PM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black CL-S 4-Life:
...I got into a few quick races, one was with a yellow Type R from a stop he took the early lead, till about 35 and I pulled slowly on him and passed him at 60, then shut it down due to traffic, those Type R's are fast. How was the meet last night? It looked like a good turnout.

</font>
I raced a type R earlier that afternoon. Couldn't get anywhere due to the traffic on Bellaire but those things are fast of the line.

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Silver Mud Guard
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432
Old 06-18-2001, 02:16 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry i missed it, i was about to come but we ended up drunk bowling the whole night! plus the mosquitos were out and biting, houston summer has started! when is the next cl meet you're talking about? how is your project going?

------------------
'01 CL-S black bone stock
with the best radar in the world, Valentine One
Old 06-18-2001, 03:00 AM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by davematthews-CL-S:
sorry i missed it, i was about to come but we ended up drunk bowling the whole night! plus the mosquitos were out and biting, houston summer has started! when is the next cl meet you're talking about? how is your project going?

</font>
My project with the CL-S on the door jam sucked so bad. It would take me a while to redo it.

I'm gathering materials for the head unit replacement and monitor for dvd installation.

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Silver Mud Guard
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432
Old 06-18-2001, 04:58 AM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SilverKnight:
Originally posted by davematthews-CL-S:

</font>
My project with the CL-S on the door jam sucked so bad. It would take me a while to redo it.

I'm gathering materials for the head unit replacement and monitor for dvd installation.

SilverKnight, you must have been going up to the meets every time I don't go. I guess I will look out for you next weekend. I never see you post on houston-imports.com. Are you using a different user name?

------------------
Mustang Killa
Old 06-18-2001, 11:07 AM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WebToker:
SilverKnight, you must have been going up to the meets every time I don't go. I guess I will look out for you next weekend. I never see you post on houston-imports.com. Are you using a different user name?

</font>
WebToker, I've been going to the meet quite often now. Looked out for you and asked ICCH guys but some of them don't even know who I was talking about. I saw (St00pid)Jason's Civic last Sat. Asked him about you and he had no clue. Anyway, I checked out houston-imports.com once in a while but haven't posted there yet. I will later. BTW, I think the ICCH stickers are way too big. just IMO

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Silver Mud Guard
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432

[This message has been edited by SilverKnight (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 01:13 PM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SilverKnight:
WebToker, I've been going to the meet quite often now. Looked out for you and asked ICCH guys but some of them don't even know who I was talking about. I saw (St00pid)Jason's Civic last Sat. Asked him about you and he had no clue. Anyway, I checked out houston-imports.com once in a while but haven't posted there yet. I will later. BTW, I think the ICCH stickers are way too big. just IMO

</font>
Ya you probably talked with people that are new or arn't even in the club. There are a lot of people that are just out there because they saw it on the side of the road. The stickers I have nothing to do with, LOL. I will never have a sticker on my car so I told thim I didn't care what it looked like when they made it.

------------------
Mustang Killa
Old 06-18-2001, 02:17 PM
Advanced

are you guys talkin' bout what was goin' on in front of kmart? silverknight how long were you there for? i have a black cl-s also and came around 1130... man wish there would be some more cl's, no i i could to to bout my car hmmm... so when are we gonna have a cl meet?

------------------
'01 cl type-S black/black
mods (in order):
35% neutral smoke tint... cleared out headlights replaced with polarg m-14's and piaa 19169's... piaa 19169's in roadlamps, doorlights, maplights, trunk light, license plate light... mini-max hyperwhite domelight... comptech headers, springs, swaybars, and drop-in filter... infinity basslink subwoofer
Old 06-18-2001, 04:45 PM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by big-V:
are you guys talkin' bout what was goin' on in front of kmart? silverknight how long were you there for? i have a black cl-s also and came around 1130... man wish there would be some more cl's, no i i could to to bout my car hmmm... so when are we gonna have a cl meet?

</font>
I was there 'till 12:00. I didn't see any cl other than Black_CLS_4_life. I was staying there talking to Bnut 'till I left.

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Silver Mud Guard
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432
Old 06-18-2001, 11:49 PM
Advanced

damn, maybe i need to go earlier next time

------------------
'01 cl type-S black/black
mods (in order):
35% neutral smoke tint... cleared out headlights replaced with polarg m-14's and piaa 19169's... piaa 19169's in roadlamps, doorlights, maplights, trunk light, license plate light... mini-max hyperwhite domelight... comptech headers, springs, swaybars, and drop-in filter... infinity basslink subwoofer