Attn: Satin

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2001, 05:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn: Satin

Satin,
When you went to Precision Tire to have your wheels installed did you buy them from Precision or did you have another wheel dealer ship them to Precision.

Btw can you remind me as to the owner/boss of Precision Tire and any possible information that'll make this a no-brainer.

Thank you
Rob

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
White\Black
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sways
Navigation System
Burlwood Shifter
Guards+Fenderwell Trim
PIAA16969
Smokers Package
My Car
Old 05-08-2001, 07:20 PM
SatinCL

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Al Uminum:
Satin,
When you went to Precision Tire to have your wheels installed did you buy them from Precision or did you have another wheel dealer ship them to Precision.

Btw can you remind me as to the owner/boss of Precision Tire and any possible information that'll make this a no-brainer.

Thank you
Rob

</font>
Hey Bro! It's been a while.....

Anyhow, the owner's name is Scott Crispano. He looks like he smokes alot of pot but knows how to get you wheels fast and cheap. Lowest cost of ANY vendor..... including the net.

How to make it a no brainer? He can get any wheel you need. Go to the net and pick the style. If you need facial-depth & offset limits versus OEM.....lemme know in this post so I can archive the info for others. I don't want to get into a Gavriil rant (j/k ) so just ask me a question and Ill tell you no lies.

------------------
Ken
'01 Satin Silver CL-P
Performance: Headers, K&N Drop-In, Comptech Springs/Sways, 17" Borbet T's & Eagle RS-A's.
Other: Flaps, X-Pel Clear Bra, Cannon Mats, & Burlwood Shift Knob.

Worst Stock GTech: 7.15
Current G-Tech (2/11): 6.33
Old 05-08-2001, 07:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey amigo,

Thanks for the speedy, helpful reply.
Heh heh, "he looks like he pokes alot of smot", NOW I know which guy was Scott. I went there long ago to check out some rims and couldn't figure out who was who between all of the dim sum and Italian salads being consumed in their tiny office. Munchies I guess.

Anyways nothing crazy in the way of fitting these rims. There are the BBS RX RX243DSK, 17x7.5, et45, 5x114.3 and they should fit fine. I know somebody will say ewwwww, only 17's! But really I hate the kiddie car look overly large rims give to a car. Makes the car look way to small.
Besides this is supposed to be a lux car and 17" rollers won't cut down any on the cars quietness as 19" would.

Thanks much with the help my man.

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
White\Black
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sways
Navigation System
Burlwood Shifter
Guards+Fenderwell Trim
PIAA16969
Smokers Package
My Car
Old 05-09-2001, 11:10 AM
SatinCL

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Al Uminum:
Hey amigo,

Thanks for the speedy, helpful reply.
Heh heh, "he looks like he pokes alot of smot", NOW I know which guy was Scott. I went there long ago to check out some rims and couldn't figure out who was who between all of the dim sum and Italian salads being consumed in their tiny office. Munchies I guess.

Anyways nothing crazy in the way of fitting these rims. There are the BBS RX RX243DSK, 17x7.5, et45, 5x114.3 and they should fit fine. I know somebody will say ewwwww, only 17's! But really I hate the kiddie car look overly large rims give to a car. Makes the car look way to small.
Besides this is supposed to be a lux car and 17" rollers won't cut down any on the cars quietness as 19" would.

Thanks much with the help my man.

</font>
You can stop right there.....my Borbets are 17x7.5+45 - 5x114.3. They fit perfectly. I want to help you but it seems you got it.

------------------
Ken
'01 Satin Silver CL-P
Performance: Headers, K&N Drop-In, Comptech Springs/Sways, 17" Borbet T's & Eagle RS-A's.
Other: Flaps, X-Pel Clear Bra, Cannon Mats, & Burlwood Shift Knob.

Worst Stock GTech: 7.15
Current G-Tech (2/11): 6.33