ATTN: Fabvsix (reguarding door dings)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2001, 04:40 AM
Kill the Chicken heads

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATTN: Fabvsix (reguarding door dings)

ok, heres what i did. First day i bought my car, iw ent to the mall, and this brand new S500 parks next to me. so i watch him open his door thinking he respects cars, he wacked my door with his. I'm flipin out!!! so i look at him and he knows its my car. he gets in his car and parks somewhere else. So being the pyscho that i am, i take his plates down in my head. I go shopping thinking nothing of it. i get and my car and looked all over for his, found it- got out, keyed his drivers side door, and left. but now i bought something that is ment for these dings and such, its called the Life Hammer, shatters glass with a flick of the wrist. If someone bumps my door and its bad enough, they lose a window. too bad heres a pic of what a life hammer is, SMASH SOME WINDOWS, hehehe

------------------
Nick
01' Cl-S Silver/ Black W/ Navi and Spoiler
V-1 Radar Hard Wired, Limo Tint all around
Comptech Headers, Sways, and AEM CAI
I've got one of the CLS's from the fast batch.
Lead Foot!
Old 04-29-2001, 04:43 AM
Racer

I hate people that have no respect for other's property. However, returning the favor makes you just as bad, if not worse if you are going to take it to the extent of keying someone's car or shattering a window.

I really hope you aren't serious.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S - San Marino Red / Parchment - #26519
non-nav - spoiler - wheel locks - splash guards - PIAA 19169s - Zaino baby! - Pics of my car
Old 04-29-2001, 04:47 AM
Kill the Chicken heads

I am so serious, i dont go around wacking doors, i always make sure that i hold on to my door and just dont let it fly into some dudes car, POS or no POS, respect the vehicle.

------------------
Nick
Lead Foot!
Old 04-29-2001, 04:51 AM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Type S Smokes All:
I am so serious, i dont go around wacking doors, i always make sure that i hold on to my door and just dont let it fly into some dudes car, POS or no POS, respect the vehicle.
</font>
I'm also careful not to hit other cars when I open my door. As mad as I would be if I saw someone hit my car with their door, I wouldn't feel it gave me the right to key their car or break a window.

If someone breaks into your house and robs you (and you somehow find out who it is) does that then give you the right to break into their house and rob them? Tell that to the judge.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S - San Marino Red / Parchment - #26519
non-nav - spoiler - wheel locks - splash guards - PIAA 19169s - Zaino baby! - Pics of my car
Old 04-29-2001, 04:55 AM
Kill the Chicken heads

i wouldnt break in to his house. i would probaly call the cops. but, when it comes to cars, theres no exception.

------------------
Nick
Lead Foot!
Old 04-29-2001, 05:48 AM
Pro

Type S Smokes All,

Glass breakage is a bit extreme don't you think ? Maybe a ding for a ding is more justifiable...hehehe, but I know how you feel. However, your'e a better person than that right?

------------------
Frank
01-S White/Parchment
Comptech Sways & Springs
Old 04-29-2001, 08:25 AM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Type S Smokes All: ...snippity....snip....
So being the pyscho that i am, i take his plates down in my head. I go shopping thinking nothing of it.
...snippity...snip</font>
I'm with you on people smacking doors without a care in the world. (Public flogging wouldn't bother me.) But maybe the cretan who does this notices your rage (and their broken glass) and like you he/she takes YOUR plates down in THEIR head? You might get a visit from someone you don't want.

What I try to do is walk a little bit more and park where less cars are. Now on the other hand if I see somebody snatching my HID's, then a large ballpeen hammer.....not. Metal, glass, plastic ain't worth the violence.

Good luck
Rob