Attn AL UMINUM

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2001, 12:05 AM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Attn AL UMINUM

hey Rob,Ok I spoke to Tony regarding the BBS RX wheels.Pricing is 300 for silver 500 for chrome.This is based on a 17" wheel no rubber.This price is a little cheaper than The Tire Rack on the silver wheels by about 10 dollars and about 50 dollars on the chrome rims.I had an opportunity to do some business with 46 MOTORSPORT the other day but I will tell you how it went next time I see you as I do not believe this is the place to go over that experience.Talk to you soon Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on
Old 02-16-2001, 12:20 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jens! I made an appointment for tuesday to drop off the car at Park Ave Acura for the spring/sway job. I hope you are around so I can meet you. If you are looking for wheels for AlUminum give me a call or e-mail me, I can get them from the company directly from my friend in Georgia. I just got 17x7.5 BBS RK's Polished finish with Pirelli SS7000 mounted and balenced for under $2000.00! Anyway, I will see you on tuesday.
Thanks for your help!!!

------------------
Acura CL-S 01, Tafetta White/Ebony, Navi, Polished BBS RK wheels with 225/45/17 P7000SS, Custom Dyed Wood Peices,Comptech Springs and Sways. On the way, Comptech Headers and Exhaust.
Old 02-16-2001, 12:36 AM
retired

Hi JSantos:cool we will see you on tuesday just tell the writer to come and get me out of the shop so we can meet.Thanks for the offer on the rims AL UMINUM aka Rob is one of our customers his car is on Comptech springs and sways as well.We are at some point going to try and do a mini group buy to see if we can save some money on some wheels so I will definitely keep you in mind thanks again.Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on
Old 02-16-2001, 09:55 AM
Burning Brakes

Jens
Just letting you know that I'm glad your on the case. Definitely in no hurry but I want you to know that when you're able to buy some wheels, I'll be ready, willing and able to buy. Motorsport 46, I can only imagine what its like talking to them.

JSANTOS
Glad to see you visiting Jens over @ Park Avenue. You won't be disappointed. Thats a great buy you got on those rims. Could you find out what the RX in 17.5's can be had for in both polished and chrome without tires?

Thanks guys

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
•White\Black
•Comptech Springs
•Comptech Sways
•Navigation System
•Burlwood Shifter
•Guards+Fenderwell Trim
•Smokers Package
My Car
Old 02-16-2001, 11:02 AM
SatinCL

46 Motorsport is good...but call Precision Tire in 17s in Ridgewood. (201) 652-2300. Ask for Scott Crispano....you will be surprised.

------------------
Ken
'01 Satin Silver CL-P
Performance: Headers, K&N Drop-In, Comptech Springs/Sways, 17" Borbet T's & Eagle RS-A's. (Pulleys...in my trunk and NOT going on!)
Other: Flaps, X-Pel Clear Bra, Cannon Mats, Polarg Accent Bulbs, & Burlwood Shift Knob.

Worst Stock GTech: 7.15
Current G-Tech (2/11): 6.33

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1188651&a=9778773
Old 02-16-2001, 12:31 PM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Satin01CL:
46 Motorsport is good...but call Precision Tire in 17s in Ridgewood. (201) 652-2300. Ask for Scott Crispano....you will be surprised.

</font>
Satin
Are you saying that Precision Tire can get BBS at competetive prices. I think I've been there, its on Rte. 17 south, correct?

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
•White\Black
•Comptech Springs
•Comptech Sways
•Navigation System
•Burlwood Shifter
•Guards+Fenderwell Trim
•Smokers Package
My Car
Old 02-16-2001, 12:38 PM
SatinCL

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Al Uminum:
Satin
Are you saying that Precision Tire can get BBS at competetive prices. I think I've been there, its on Rte. 17 south, correct?

</font>
Yup.....and he's a bit cheaper but very hands-on.

------------------
Ken
'01 Satin Silver CL-P
Performance: Headers, K&N Drop-In, Comptech Springs/Sways, 17" Borbet T's & Eagle RS-A's. (Pulleys...in my trunk and NOT going on!)
Other: Flaps, X-Pel Clear Bra, Cannon Mats, Polarg Accent Bulbs, & Burlwood Shift Knob.

Worst Stock GTech: 7.15
Current G-Tech (2/11): 6.33

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1188651&a=9778773
Old 02-17-2001, 02:01 PM
retired

Actuakky I had a somewhat negative experience with 46 Motorsport this past week so I will once again be shopping around and paying very close attention when dealing with the people at 46.Jens

------------------