ACURA LAWSUIT for tranny failure** update **

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 09:55 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACURA LAWSUIT for tranny failure** update **

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=62323

I just posted a new thread to update everyone. I apologize for the long delay but we've been battling ACURA for the last 2 months..... IF you've had a tranny problem you really should take a look and there will be more info later this week
Old 02-26-2002, 12:11 AM
Type SSS

I posted this on Acura-TL.com
Old 02-26-2002, 08:53 PM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't get it, did they refuse to replace your tranny, did they not give you a loaner ?
Old 02-26-2002, 09:09 PM
Old timer

Yeah, what the hell are you thinking?! Their supposed to make crappy transmissions! We're supposed to have to constantly worry about our tranny randomly shitting itself. Pshhh!
Old 02-26-2002, 09:13 PM
fellow MASShole

you all shoulda got first gens wit 5spds!! no probs yet ... haha theres really not thaaaatt big of a diference from my 4 banger

MaCe
Old 02-26-2002, 09:20 PM
Instructor

Too bad your not living in Florida. Here we have a Lemon Law, which states thatg if your vehicle has problems 3 times (the same problem) The dealer MUST buy back your vehicle.

I TOTALLY AGREE with what you are doing. FU*K Acura if they cannot swallow the problem up and take care of you. They are a multi BILLION DOLLER BUSINESS and they did NOT get their without US!

I am glad it did not happen to me, I'd end up driving my CL RIGHT THROUGH THEIR CORPERATE HEADQUARTERS FRONT DOORS!!!!!

Good Luck, and keep us posted!
Old 02-26-2002, 09:28 PM
Fight On SC!

Originally posted by Jayru2
Too bad your not living in Florida. Here we have a Lemon Law, which states thatg if your vehicle has problems 3 times (the same problem) The dealer MUST buy back your vehicle.

I TOTALLY AGREE with what you are doing. FU*K Acura if they cannot swallow the problem up and take care of you. They are a multi BILLION DOLLER BUSINESS and they did NOT get their without US!

I am glad it did not happen to me, I'd end up driving my CL RIGHT THROUGH THEIR CORPERATE HEADQUARTERS FRONT DOORS!!!!!

lemon laws apply here in california also.
Old 02-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Intermediate

Thanks to all for the support

I only have one complaint to the board that complaint involves one user "acura_service"

His comments to continually defend the company he works for are not only unwarranted and unfounded but his bias is blatantly obvious.

He works for the same company that refuses to stand behind their faulty product and personally I've dealt with enough EXCUSES from ACURA at this point.

I would hope that all of those CONSUMERS who DO NOT work for Acura will review my posts (along with others) and do their own research....... YOU will find that the statements made by the user "acura_service" are biased and blatantly false in regard to ACURA's failing transmissions.......

Acura has continually made attempts to get me to go away but still refuses to stand behind their product and ADMIT that they have a problem (NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT) with their transmissions in the type 'S' line. It is beyond time that Acura publicly states that they have a problem and that they will make ACCEPTABLE reparation to the purchasers of THEIR product

Let it be known THIS consumer will NOT allow any company (regardless of how large they are) to take away the right to EXPECT a company to stand behind their product and deliver what they promise...... and I'm sure that I am NOT alone in this dispute

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...565#post705565
Old 02-27-2002, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
my car went in the shop today...im driving a cl-P loaner,they say my tranny will be in friday.ill believe it when i see it...
Old 02-27-2002, 11:12 PM
Subie Dubie

Re: Thanks to all for the support

Originally posted by jjc001
I only have one complaint to the board that complaint involves one user "acura_service"

His comments to continually defend the company he works for are not only unwarranted and unfounded but his bias is blatantly obvious.

He works for the same company that refuses to stand behind their faulty product and personally I've dealt with enough EXCUSES from ACURA at this point.

I would hope that all of those CONSUMERS who DO NOT work for Acura will review my posts (along with others) and do their own research....... YOU will find that the statements made by the user "acura_service" are biased and blatantly false in regard to ACURA's failing transmissions.......

Acura has continually made attempts to get me to go away but still refuses to stand behind their product and ADMIT that they have a problem (NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT) with their transmissions in the type 'S' line. It is beyond time that Acura publicly states that they have a problem and that they will make ACCEPTABLE reparation to the purchasers of THEIR product

Let it be known THIS consumer will NOT allow any company (regardless of how large they are) to take away the right to EXPECT a company to stand behind their product and deliver what they promise...... and I'm sure that I am NOT alone in this dispute

I find Acura Service to be informative and honest. Just cause he may disagree with you is no reason to bash him. You sound hysterical.
Old 02-28-2002, 01:01 AM
Drifting

Re: Re: Thanks to all for the support

Originally posted by Red Rider

I find Acura Service to be informative and honest. Just cause he may disagree with you is no reason to bash him. You sound hysterical.
Acura Service is a liar and a pedophile. Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-28-2002, 07:24 AM
Burning Brakes

Re: Thanks to all for the support

Originally posted by jjc001

I hope you don't sound that way when you're dealing with Acura... you sound like you've gone off the deep end.

Unfortunately, it does look like your tranny probs are isolated incidents. 1 in 1000 I think someone estimated on the board... that's .1%.

You know condoms have a higher failure rate. You might want to sue them too....

You problem is that there is no intent on Acura's part. It's not like they deliberately gave you a crappy tranny.

Just let it go and move on. You'll add years to your life if you do.
Old 02-28-2002, 07:51 AM
Drifting

Re: Re: Re: Thanks to all for the support

Originally posted by phinthesky

Acura Service is a liar and a pedophile. Just my 2 cents.
I find Acura Service to lean much too much towards Acura's side. Having said that, most of the other people on the board lean much to much to the "I'm owed the world" side. Both sides are input that each of us has to absorb and develop a conclussion from. Name calling etc. is the one exception I make to contributiing valid input, and should be kept to ones self. YMMV
Old 02-28-2002, 08:03 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by mcdanjw

I hope you don't sound that way when you're dealing with Acura... you sound like you've gone off the deep end.

Unfortunately, it does look like your tranny probs are isolated incidents. 1 in 1000 I think someone estimated on the board... that's .1%.

You problem is that there is no intent on Acura's part. It's not like they deliberately gave you a crappy tranny.

Ok, with that said, If it is only .1% of the vehicles sold with tranny problems, then acura should have NO problem compensating him. Like I have stated before, HONDA is a multi BILLION doller business, and compensating the .1% of failed trannies should not hurt Mr. CEO's pocket!!!!!!!

I don't care what anyone on here thinks, If I purchased a BRAND NEW VEHICLE and it broke down within 1k miles, I'd be VERY PISSED OFF, but to add the icing on the cake, this guy's haveing the VERY SAME PROBLEM 3 TIMES!!!!!

Breath in and out deeply for 10 seconds folks, then think aboout his situation! Would YOU want this kind of treatment?

Plain and simple, they should offer him a new car, and compensate him on the 2 months of payments. how can that hurt HONDA? Especially if it's only .1% of the buyers?
Old 02-28-2002, 08:14 AM
Burning Brakes

I thought I read that acura agree to make up the payments on his car while it was out of commission and give him an free extended warranty.

Let's just assume that the extended warranty costs 800 bucks and he gets paid 20 bucks/hour at his job. I figure that's generous. That means Acura is compensating him for 40 hours of his time. I find it really hard to believe he's spent 40 hours dealing with this (without all this lawsuit crap). 1 hour to drop the car off in the morning, 1 hour to pick it up. So it was 3 times, and he had to spend 5 mintues on the phone to schedule an appointment.

Maybe I come from a not so greedy school of thought, but that sounds reasonable to me.

I certainly would be irritated at the hassle, but shit happens.

This certainly doesn't warrant a lawsuit. That's a waste of everyone's time. That just costs US because of the time and money Acura is having to waste to deal with this petty crap. I'm no car dealer, and I actually dislike them rigorously in practice, but it does seem to be a reasonable compromise.

Shit, if he's unhappy, take Acura's deal, sell the car and take his dollar votes to another car manufacturer.
Old 02-28-2002, 08:20 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 698 Likes on 540 Posts

Failure rates seems to be higher that .1%, someone estimated that we have 3% failure cases....
I could live with 1-2%, even 3%... but if I find out that the failure rate is like 10%, I'll be pretty upset that I purchased Acura.
Old 02-28-2002, 08:32 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by russianDude

Failure rates seems to be higher that .1%, someone estimated that we have 3% failure cases....
I could live with 1-2%, even 3%... but if I find out that the failure rate is like 10%, I'll be pretty upset that I purchased Acura.
You can relax.. The failure rate is not anywhere near 10%. A rate of that number would be all over the nightly news. Honda/Acura might be a big company, but they could never cover anything like that up. I'd like to know what the rate is, and what Acura is doing about it, but we probably never will. My guess from the talk here, and lack of talk elsewhere, is that the failure rate is below 0.5% and 0.1% wouldn't be out of the question. YMMV
Old 02-28-2002, 09:56 AM
magnet

Originally posted by Jayru2

damn i thought u disapeared i havent seen u on here for like a year
Old 02-28-2002, 10:08 AM
Drifting

The fact that they had to redesign the transmission to work properly means, all of us are using faulty transmissions. I can see if it was something like a bad batch, or just shit luck, but it seems to me ALL TRANNIES have this problem, its just some go sooner then others.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:09 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
QUOTE:

I find Acura Service to lean much too much towards Acura's side. Having said that, most of the other people on the board lean much to much to the "I'm owed the world" side. Both sides are input that each of us has to absorb and develop a conclussion from. Name calling etc. is the one exception I make to contributiing valid input, and should be kept to ones self. YMMV

END QUOTE

I totally agree to a degree on the above statement. But I am sure glad that someone is going after Acura what with a third tranny failing.

As for Phin's comments...well, that is Phin..
Old 02-28-2002, 10:25 AM

Since when do condoms cost $30K?

What a gay example.

The guy has a right to be pissed.

Acuras quality sucks dick, and this is my LAST acura/honda EVER.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:34 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by TypeSKid

Since when do condoms cost $30K?

What a gay example.

The guy has a right to be pissed.

Acuras quality sucks dick, and this is my LAST acura/honda EVER.
You may think its a gay example, or perhaps you type before you think. I'd rather my tranny fail than my condom. At least you can make the cl go away... feel free to disagree on that. I'm sure you can come up with some 'my tranny might fail as I pull out in front of an 18 wheeler doing 100 mph' bullshit.

The attitudes on this forum crack me up sometimes.

I didn't say the guy didn't have a right to be pissed, I said before he does have a right to be pissed. Shit, I'd be pissed too. What I'm saying is he is overreacting and can't see the world how it is through the haze of greed clouding his vision.

Now he's gotten himself to the point of no return. He's invested his heart and soul into this silly 'lawsuit', and spent so much time and effort that he can't turn back, or he'll totally lose face.

I'm sure he'll walk away from this learning a valuable lesson. Sometimes, even if you are right, it's not worth it.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Advanced

Okay, it seems like some people here are going way too far with this. With any quality control process, there will be defects, Acura's manufacturing plants obviously included. The users of this site are obviously the more enthusiast type drivers, the ones who bought this car to drive hard and would've rather bought a CLK55 or M3 if we could have. We, therefore, are probably 10-50 times more likely to experience a problem with a weaker component, say, a transmission, than your average buyer that wanted a step up from an Accord coupe and for whom the powerful engine is a nice bonus. I'd bet acura has less than .1% defects on the transmission, and even if it is .1%, it's a safe number to where, financially, it makes sense to take care of those few rather than spend huge $$$ to bring it down to .05%.
For those few, my sympathies, it sucks, but bitching to Acura doesn't get results. Want to be conpensated? Treat Acura with respect when making them aware of your dissatisfaction, know your rights, and have specific demands when you deal with them. If you piss them off, they're less likely to work hard to please you and more likely to fight you tooth and nail on every request. The smart complaintant wins, not the loudest.
Old 02-28-2002, 11:37 AM
Burning Brakes

Amen brother!
Old 02-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Old timer

Originally posted by SchwartzSM
*Lots of good words that would be right if this were a normal production failure experience*
Alas, this is not just a normal random failure, this is a known issue with the transmission and it could be fixed and recalled so that NO ONE else has to suffer this catastrophic transmission failure. But Acura won't do that. Instead they do what you do and pretend it's just a normal random part failure due to wear-and-tear, which it isn't. It's a design/manufacturing flaw and it has not been addressed, only worked around. Pathetic.
Old 02-28-2002, 12:38 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks to all for the support

You may think its a gay example, or perhaps you type before you think. I'd rather my tranny fail than my condom. At least you can make the cl go away... feel free to disagree on that. I'm sure you can come up with some 'my tranny might fail as I pull out in front of an 18 wheeler doing 100 mph' bullshit.

The attitudes on this forum crack me up sometimes.

I didn't say the guy didn't have a right to be pissed, I said before he does have a right to be pissed. Shit, I'd be pissed too. What I'm saying is he is overreacting and can't see the world how it is through the haze of greed clouding his vision.

Now he's gotten himself to the point of no return. He's invested his heart and soul into this silly 'lawsuit', and spent so much time and effort that he can't turn back, or he'll totally lose face.

I'm sure he'll walk away from this learning a valuable lesson. Sometimes, even if you are right, it's not worth it.

I agree with you totally, I think we just misunderstood each other.

A lawsuit against acura will go no where, and its just not worth it.
Old 02-28-2002, 12:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by JRock

Alas, this is not just a normal random failure, this is a known issue with the transmission and it could be fixed and recalled so that NO ONE else has to suffer this catastrophic transmission failure. But Acura won't do that. Instead they do what you do and pretend it's just a normal random part failure due to wear-and-tear, which it isn't. It's a design/manufacturing flaw and it has not been addressed, only worked around. Pathetic.
and the proof to support this is found where?
Old 02-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Amen brother, round 2.
Old 02-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by JRock

I agree with you, it's not due to wear-and-tear, but I'm saying that hard driving increases the likelihood that a manufacturing defect will surface in the form of failure. The same car, in the hands of an average overly-defensive driving soccer mom, probably would not have failed.
I'm sure, given even a moderate number of complaints (10-20?), Acura will research the problem and see if they can come up with an easy fix. Most likely, they've done this and decided that it's not worthy of recall since it affects such a small percentage of owners and it's not life-threatening (unlike ford/firestone). Sucks for some, but hey, that's business. Mcdanjw and typeskid are exactly right, the lawsuit will most likely result in less compensation than proper handling of the situation would've gotten. I'm sure it'll make for continued interesting reading here though...
Old 02-28-2002, 01:23 PM
Drifting

You know I have a really hard time believing that Acura has a fail rate of 1%. In general Honda/Acura make weak trannies. I'm speaking of personal experience here. In my family alone, we have a 96 Accord, 2000 Accord, 2000 Civic, and my CL-S. Both the 96 and 2000 Accord trannies needed to be replaced. Mind you nobody drives like a nut in the family besides me. Coincidence, maybe..but I think not. I wouldnt be surprised if my tranny goes any second now.
Okay, it seems like some people here are going way too far with this. With any quality control process, there will be defects, Acura's manufacturing plants obviously included. The users of this site are obviously the more enthusiast type drivers, the ones who bought this car to drive hard and would've rather bought a CLK55 or M3 if we could have. We, therefore, are probably 10-50 times more likely to experience a problem with a weaker component, say, a transmission, than your average buyer that wanted a step up from an Accord coupe and for whom the powerful engine is a nice bonus. I'd bet acura has less than .1% defects on the transmission, and even if it is .1%, it's a safe number to where, financially, it makes sense to take care of those few rather than spend huge $$$ to bring it down to .05%.
For those few, my sympathies, it sucks, but bitching to Acura doesn't get results. Want to be conpensated? Treat Acura with respect when making them aware of your dissatisfaction, know your rights, and have specific demands when you deal with them. If you piss them off, they're less likely to work hard to please you and more likely to fight you tooth and nail on every request. The smart complaintant wins, not the loudest.
Old 02-28-2002, 01:24 PM
Retired. Not available.

... Most likely, they've done this and decided that it's not worthy of recall since it affects such a small percentage of owners and it's not life-threatening (unlike ford/firestone). ......
I would agree with your post 100% if you didn't include the above sentence. Just wait 'till your tranny fails (if you have our luck) then you know how it is.

My car went from approx. 50mph to less than 20mph in less than 1 sec while I accelerated a little to make a lane change. Almost got rear ended three times on freeway when the tranny decided to downshift just because I accelerated a little trying to keep up with the flow. It was just scary
Old 02-28-2002, 01:40 PM
JOE
Instructor

What is it with people and lawsuits? I strongly agree that immediate action has to be taken to solve the transmission problems that some of the CL and TL owners are going through. I'm an attorney and I can see why the person who originally posted this thread would have gone to an attorney but I don't see how people can make blanket assumptions saying "Acura sucks because they are purposely trying to screw us!" Cmon, just think about that for one second. Honda/Acura has built a solid reputation on building quality durable cars for years now but they aren't perfect, who is??

I agree that for the people who have had transmissions fail on them have a right to get upset and frustrated but I want to state that a lawsuit SHOULD ONLY BE THE LAST RESORT!!!! The best steps would be to contact your local dealership and speak to both the service manager and the sales manager. If this has no affect, ask to speak to the regional or district manager. Also, have everything in writing. Write down the people you have spoken to, the date and time, and the exact problem that your experiencing. Lastly, BE PROFESSIONAL!!!!! The last thing you need to do is to overreact and blame Acura for intentionally giving you a bad transmission or service.. Remember, you as the consumer have the right to sell your car and take your money elsewhere..
Old 02-28-2002, 01:44 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by SilverKnight
My car went from approx. 50mph to less than 20mph in less than 1 sec while I accelerated a little to make a lane change. Almost got rear ended three times on freeway when the tranny decided to downshift just because I accelerated a little trying to keep up with the flow. It was just scary
Sorry about your misfortune, glad you could avoid getting hit. I'll bet they looked at yours (I'm assuming you sent a letter) with the other complaints and said something like "ya know, these cars aren't rolling over or suddenly accelerating...if it happens, someone just pulls over. Let's take our chances and pay off people when this happens." Sad, unfair, even dangerous: certainly. But financially prudent in Acura's eyes. I guarantee you this kind of complaint wouldn't even get up to a high-level exec at Ford. They'd dismiss it immediately. It's all relative...if it were a Volvo S80, it'd be fixed already.
Old 02-28-2002, 01:47 PM
Drifting

Yes we do have the right to sell our cars if we wanted to. For a big loss.
Originally posted by JOE
What is it with people and lawsuits? I strongly agree that immediate action has to be taken to solve the transmission problems that some of the CL and TL owners are going through. I'm an attorney and I can see why the person who originally posted this thread would have gone to an attorney but I don't see how people can make blanket assumptions saying "Acura sucks because they are purposely trying to screw us!" Cmon, just think about that for one second. Honda/Acura has built a solid reputation on building quality durable cars for years now but they aren't perfect, who is??

I agree that for the people who have had transmissions fail on them have a right to get upset and frustrated but I want to state that a lawsuit SHOULD ONLY BE THE LAST RESORT!!!! The best steps would be to contact your local dealership and speak to both the service manager and the sales manager. If this has no affect, ask to speak to the regional or district manager. Also, have everything in writing. Write down the people you have spoken to, the date and time, and the exact problem that your experiencing. Lastly, BE PROFESSIONAL!!!!! The last thing you need to do is to overreact and blame Acura for intentionally giving you a bad transmission or service.. Remember, you as the consumer have the right to sell your car and take your money elsewhere..
Old 02-28-2002, 01:52 PM
JOE
Instructor

Yes, you would take a hit due to depreciation. I'm just stating that you have the freedom to sell the car or to trade it in. I took a pretty big hit when I traded my 328ci for my current CLS. I had so many problems with my Bmw that I decided to cut my losses and get out..
Old 02-28-2002, 01:58 PM
Drifting

For the most part I'm very happy with my CL-S, but I dont know if the tranny going out on me right now would be a good thing or a bad thing. I sure as hell would like an updated tranny, if the one I'm using is somehow defective.
Originally posted by JOE
Yes, you would take a hit due to depreciation. I'm just stating that you have the freedom to sell the car or to trade it in. I took a pretty big hit when I traded my 328ci for my current CLS. I had so many problems with my Bmw that I decided to cut my losses and get out..
Old 02-28-2002, 02:13 PM
JOE
Instructor

I'm pretty good friends with the sales manager, sales reps, and the service manager at Napleton Acura in Elmhurst. I called Steve(service manager) and asked him if Acura had any plans on officially recalling the transmissions for the CL and TL. I also told him about my own concerns about my tranny. He said that at this point Acura has not put out a recall for the transmissions and that I shouldn't worry too much because it seems like the number of trannys failing is very small.. I told him I would appreciate it if he would take a look at mine and he did free of charge.. He said that I shouldn't worry since everything looked good. He also let me take a look at my tranny while the service guy took it apart..
Old 02-28-2002, 02:15 PM
Post it

Hey guys,

Have you seen Fight Club...there is no way any profitable company is going to do a recall unless the cost of out of court settlements and lawsuits (times the number of people) exceeds the cost of a recall...which it won't, or if it generates bad enough publicity (which Acura will do its best to cover up)

My transmission also went out on my car, and I don't think it is a very accurate means of gathering data to post on a web forum, "How many of you have had your transmission go bad?"
Especially when 99% of people that are registered on this board didn't reply to the question, but you still included the total number of registered people to create your failure rate!!!

Coming up with a .1% failure rate figure based on a web forum is ridiculous. Only Acura knows how many cars have been sold versus how many transmissions have had to be replaced. There is obviously something wrong with the tranny if they have to re-design to keep it from randomly failing. When I had my tranny replaced at Kendall Acura the salesman said that Acura was working to resolve a known issue with the transmission.

Let's have a poll and ask how many people on this forum have had other parts go bad. We should see an equal number of other failing components if it is just a quality issue. By the way, failing parts are supposed to be identified during the production process and not used (though I'm sure some components slip through quality testing).

Hopefully no one on this forum dies when their transmission DOES fail while they're trying to pass someone and they get rear ended when the gears don't catch! It isn't a completely unfeasible case (mine failed while I was accelerating and my car revved up and dropped from 65 to 35 in just a couple of seconds)

Oh yeah, and for everyone that claims this is a very low rate problem. You're probably right, even if only 5% of the Trannies fail, most of you will never see a problem.
Old 02-28-2002, 02:17 PM
Find beauty in dissonance

I have not had any tranny problems yet (22k miles). Acura can replace it as often as needed, granted:

My safety is not at risk.
I am not greatly inconvenienced.
It is under warranty. (I have the 100k extended)

I can't really speculate anymore unless it happens. It seems like people have experienced problems with the first two. They have to decide what action is best for them.
Old 02-28-2002, 02:25 PM
Silver Bullet

Well I have had my Cl-S for about 5 months now and it shifts hard when it is cold then when warmed up it is fine, the rental tl DOESN'T do that.

Anyways I had a VW GTI VR6 just before i had my cl. I traded it in because it WAS a lemon.

500 miles abs went out
1000 miles abs went out again
1300 miles clutch replaced and tranny grinding
1700 miles tranny replaced
2100 tranny adjusted still grinding
21 days in the shop

I went to the dealer and asked for a new car. They said call VW headquarters. I called them they said go to arbitration. I did and they rules that my car was not a lemon.

Then at 3700 miles they replaced it again along with other drive line parts and it spent 37 DAYS in the shop. That is over the 30 days in the california lemon law.

I called them again and this is a direct quote from vw customer service "We see here that you have already done arbitration and that you lost, why are you bothering us again?"

me "Now it is over the legal limit!"

VW"Oh well then consult a lawyer and deal with it that was he have nothing further to discuss."

Well two days later I decided that if I lost I would owe alot and just traded it in. I love my cl and hope this never happens again but

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM, SOMETIMES THEY CAN BE REAL JERKS!!!!

Quick Reply: ACURA LAWSUIT for tranny failure** update **