49 in a 25 SHIT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2001, 01:57 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
49 in a 25 SHIT!!!

Got nabbed yesterday, cop was a dick.
49 in a 25, when he tried to lecture me I laughed in his face, he got more pissed and tried to search my vehicle. I demanded a supervisor be present if he plans to search my vehicle, he said he does not need to have one present to search my vehicle. I jabber off the top ten law firms in NJ I work for, he decides to wait. Supervisor shows up, I know him, he tells his rookie prick to get back in his car. Supervisor tells me to meet him in court on the court date and he will dismiss the seatbelt ticket and drop the ticket down to 2 points (my insurance does not surcharge 2 point tickets). So

FUCK YOU WHOEVER YOU WERE ASSHOLE COP

Ok, I am better now, got it out. Still gonna drive like I stole my car.

Ernest "Grand Poobah" out

------------------
The #1 Corolla errr I mean IS300 Killer.
Old 01-26-2001, 02:06 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what kind of car do you have ?
Old 01-26-2001, 02:12 PM
Pro

At least it wasn't double the speed limit. =)

------------------
2001 Satin silver CL-S
* no navi, spoiler, mudguards
* wheel locks, full front mask
* fenderwell and door trim
* soon Comptech springs and sways
* 5% tint rear side, back
Old 01-26-2001, 02:19 PM
Team Owner

Awesome......

Isn’t it great to have connections?
I bet for sure that the Cop will keep an eye out for you to slip up again after you somewhat embarrassed him in front of a supervisor.

Shawn S

------------------
>>> 400+ posts on h/a.net <<< >>> 550+ posts “freak” on the “old” acura-cl.com <<<

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER ZR-360 w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Shine by ZAINO
For Pictures see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 01-26-2001, 02:50 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Oh man, someone asked me what kind of car I have, man I need to start posting here more, I had almost 200 before we restarted LOL. I have a Silver Type-S. Yes, and connections RULE!

------------------
Old 01-26-2001, 03:58 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
Oh man, someone asked me what kind of car I have, man I need to start posting here more, I had almost 200 before we restarted LOL. I have a Silver Type-S. Yes, and connections RULE!

</font>
man I'm gonna start looken up lawfirms in NORTHERN VA and tell them My dad is a lawyer. hehe.

------------------
CL-S
White/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Visor/Full Bra/Mud Guards/Cargo Net/Acura Car Cover/Tint 20%,35%,5% on Sun Roof, Rockford 250a2 Amp w/JL10w6 / K&N Drop in Filter. Comptech Springs. Polarg m-6.
Comptech Headers, Comptech Sways, Eurolite Xenon Crystal high beams.
AEM CAI once they decide to make the dame thing.

gtech 0-60 6.03 w/ 438 pound load. preheader.
Old 01-26-2001, 04:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

Ya have to get some PBA cards. You'll spend less time on the sides of the road.

------------------
01 Silver 3.2CLs
Old 01-26-2001, 06:26 PM
Instructor

I hate to tell you... I'd have to agree with the cop on this one. 49 in a 25 is unnacceptable.

------------------
2001 CL Type S.
No spoiler. No NAV either. No fat chics.
no "phat" chics either.
Old 01-26-2001, 06:27 PM
Instructor

I hate to tell you... I'd have to agree with the cop on this one. 49 in a 25 is unnacceptable.

------------------
2001 CL Type S.
No spoiler. No NAV either. No fat chics.
no "phat" chics either.
Old 01-26-2001, 06:55 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Well LuckyCL, Judge you are, unless you know the road I was on I would say you are judging me too fast. How many 25mph roads do you know that are like highways? In NJ there are roads that are 35mph zones that are like freeways. Very objective speed postings, sometimes ridiculous. I live in the "nice" part of town so cops have 25mph everywhere, quite ridiculous. I guess next time you get pulled over for whatever speed youll agree with the cop and say "YES officer, I am glad you stopped me" (rolleyes)

------------------
Old 01-26-2001, 09:17 PM
Team Owner

I’ve met Eclipse, and seen him drive.
I’ve followed him through town…….….or at least attempted to.

What’s my opinion ?????

Lock him up and throw away the key.
When he gets out, sentence him to drive a GEO Metro 3-Cyl for the next 10-years.

Shawn S

------------------
&gt;&gt;&gt; 400+ posts on h/a.net &lt;&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;&gt; 550+ posts “freak” on the “old” acura-cl.com &lt;&lt;&lt;

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER ZR-360 w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Shine by ZAINO
Old 01-26-2001, 09:55 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn S:
I’ve met Eclipse, and seen him drive.
I’ve followed him through town…….….or at least attempted to.

What’s my opinion ?????

Lock him up and throw away the key.
When he gets out, sentence him to drive a GEO Metro 3-Cyl for the next 10-years.

Shawn S

</font>
hahahaha! thats pretty funny. very very true though i must admit! all i remember was me and eclipse at the light both with our windows down w. the music to the max... light turns green and screeeeech! i'm like! whoa! so of course dumb a$$ moses (me)
decides to follow suit. so we have like 9 type-s' breaking every single law possible. then i see Shawn in my rearview suffering from a heartattack trying to catch up and in the process runs a red light in his BRIGHT RED CAR with TINTS! oooooh they woulda nabbed u on the spot! haha, never forget that day. anyway, eclipse... where'd u get the tickets, woodbridge? woodbridge cops are pricks to the core, they nabbed me with TEN POINTS before having a clean record! got em dropped to 4 though. if it was in woodbridge goodluck, hopefully it wasn't officer Liccardi--unmarked patrol (big time prick) if it was in Edison, email me.... i have unreal connections there......

------------------
YuppieCL
'90 Accord LX
'01 3.2CL Type S
#6487, Satin Silver, Navi, Spoiler, Comptech springs, 35% Llumar window tint
PhotoPoint Pics! pw: pic
Old 01-26-2001, 10:45 PM
Moderator Alumnus

HAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now now, I was not driving THAT bad LOL.
I guess I do drive badass but dont let LuckyCL hear me say that .
It was woodbridge, and it's all good, between my lawyer and the reduction I'll get no points. LOL, I got woodbridge covered, now Edison, I'll remember that.....

Yuppie, we gotta hang, email me,

------------------
Old 01-26-2001, 11:13 PM
Race Director

Those cops are out there saving our lives and all they get is grief.

You can believe it if you want to or not. If it weren't for the police, half of the people in here would be in a grave. Dead.

Picture this, a coffin. You're in it. You're dead, forever; forever; because some teenager with a 400hp car driving 100 mph thru the neighbor, drunk, running red lights. One mistake and they will crush your car causing a bloody, gruesome situation with you gagging on blood, screaming for your life, pinned under glass and twisted metal. You'll be begging anybody nearby to save your pathetic life. You'll quickly realize how fragile life is, oh how so unnecessary for this to have happened. A silly mistake and it wasn't even your fault. You'll wish you were someplace else as you feel your life slipping away and you start to realize all the unfinished business you'll be leaving behind. Most of all, "this is so unfair", will be the last thing on your mind as you pass away, sending a wave of anger, grief, and disbelief thru your friends, co-workers, and family members. The world will go on, without you; forever. Yeah we all have to die someday but make no mistake about it, that bullsh*t thinking will quickly pass when the time arises. Very few people die a brave and honorable death.

This is not directed towards anyone in particular, sorry to be morbid. Have you thought about death lately? Have we forgetten about death? I did and I do. Too often after a run, I arrive safely to my destination only to realize later that evening the sheer stupidity of it all. I gotta give this sh*t up before I end up in a grave someplace.

I'm not having a good night, sorry.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor * V1 *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *

* 500 posts on h/a.net *** 400 posts "insane poster" on the "old" acura-cl.com *

[This message has been edited by kensteele (edited 01-26-2001).]
Old 01-26-2001, 11:30 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I see KenSteel did not take my shorthand class I sent him. Some things never change.

I hear ya KenSteele, just have to poke fun at your verbosity.

------------------
Old 01-27-2001, 01:53 AM
Team Owner

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Picture this, a coffin. You're in it. You're dead, forever; forever</font>
Lighten up Francis………..
Ken, I must admit that you make some valid points that make me THINK.

I think I’ll have another BEER.

Shawn S

------------------
&gt;&gt;&gt; 400+ posts on h/a.net &lt;&lt;&lt; &gt;&gt;&gt; 550+ posts “freak” on the “old” acura-cl.com &lt;&lt;&lt;

Old 01-27-2001, 01:04 PM
Moderator Alumnus

hey, as long as you have a wad of PBA cards you're fine. just dont pull what i did and the only time i was reckless didnt show em. argh! going 49 in a 25 isn't THAT bad. yeah it's double over the limit, but i doubt he was doing it like through a convent or something. what street ern? don't get me wrong, i'm not a cop hater, most of my friends are cops, my best friend is a cop. i support them and when i provide the wad of PBA's we most of time chit-chat and the officer ends up knowing someone i know. i got a break by a trooper on 287, he knew a buddy of mine who was a trooper on the Parkway, he let me get away with a "view obstruction" violation ($35 ticket, non-moving violation) for going 96 in a 55. he said my radar detector was obstructing my vision as he snickered and handed me the ticket. i shook his hand as he told me "slow down there sparky!"

------------------
YuppieCL
'90 Accord LX
'01 3.2CL Type S
#6487, Satin Silver, Navi, Spoiler, Comptech springs, 35% Llumar window tint
PhotoPoint Pics! pw: pic
Old 01-27-2001, 03:49 PM
Moderator Alumnus

New Dover Road Yuppie: I am sure you know this road. NO ONE goes 25 on this road, ever.

------------------