2.2 vs gsr

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 11:53 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2.2 vs gsr

well, i was in my mothers car coming back from church when a shit dropped from my pants and hit the underwear. On I-10 South tward the outskirts of Montgomery county i saw MY cl without a wing but painted racing a GSR from the third light headed tward Showcase auto ( there not open on Sundays !!! WTF is going on here. I floored it to the light but it changed before i had a chance to pull out and see who was in MY car with NY plates ( i was floored angry ) They began racing and i couldnt keep up ( im was in a Lexus RX300 ) off in the distance my lights began flashing and at that point i didnt care who won, ( even though is was me ) i followed my car to showcase and in rage almost threw this person out of my car. He began to tell me that he stayed late to finish up some quarkes i had with my clutch slave cylinder ( it was leaking ) and said they fixed it ( like i had asked ) we went inside and he appoligized to me explaining how he never originally wanted to run at that point i was furious and demanded i get my car back. They basicaly took me into the paint shop and showed me a couple things they coverd that i had not talked about having done such as the fuel pump and door noise etc. After we talked for about an hour he said i didnt have to pay the 500 dollar deductable and put a full tank of gas in my car for me ( i was empty ) i agreed not to take any legal matters and we both shook hands and were on good terms again. We talked about what happend and all the details of the race after i was calm and though my clutch slipped in third he said he had him by 2 i quote " f150 " lengths. WTF does that mean ? well my car will be done tuesday and the paint looks SEX they did a brilliant job and the guy who drove was at least "clean cut" and knew what he was doing so how mad should i be ? Im still uneasy about this but hey, 500 dollars richer and a couple fixe's free ? tells you something about leaving your shit with those custom car places ill go there again but i dont ever want to see my shit racing if im not in the car. Im not telling my Rents about this all i told them was i took care of the deductable.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:01 PM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
yea, fuk it up
Old 11-05-2005, 09:00 AM
o1s
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
a body shop in tallahassee did that to me. the used almost a whole bottle of nitrous joyriding in my 95 240sx. i would have never known they did it except 9 pounds of nitrous was gone from my bottle.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:46 AM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
holy shit so they joy rode your car? Damn son.

GSR killer too huh?

Anyways, I always keep track of my milage on a sheet of paper per tank... if I noticed something was horribly off, I'd be mad pissed. No one drives my car but me (unless im hammered.)
Old 11-07-2005, 01:00 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by agranado
holy shit so they joy rode your car? Damn son.

GSR killer too huh?

Anyways, I always keep track of my milage on a sheet of paper per tank... if I noticed something was horribly off, I'd be mad pissed. No one drives my car but me (unless im hammered.)
same but i didnt have to pay the deductable so im ok with it. They did great work too and left gas in my car without ruining anything ( it was at a delicate stage when i brought it to them )
Old 11-07-2005, 02:14 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would not be a happy camper...
Old 11-11-2005, 08:20 AM
III
prototype

fucked up story, best run-on sentencing i've ever seen.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
^^^ Didnt know this was english class!