Suspension install diy's?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suspension install diy's?

I'm purchasing my Tein basics in August(next month) and planning on installing them as soon as they arrive, with ingall's camber, I have searched and only have seen that tein installs are straight forward, but someone my age, does not have the suspension experience as others.

Basically searching for about a month and a half on azine and other internet links for a acura tsx specific suspension install diy, but have not found any. This post is more of a request of if anybody has made any suspension diy's, and i am speaking for the TSX owners who are intimidated by the install, and would like some visual guidance. Maybe even a link to a DIY? The tein manual that they have online is no help besides all of the warnings.

If no diy's are found, i'll prepare myself for my own diy, in august of 08, and will report back then with pictures.

BTW 17 year old, giving diy (Warning)
Old 07-15-2008, 09:53 AM
User with Skills

The Helm's Manual is a useful resource as you can see the OEM assembly, and you can find all the original torque specs and stuff like that. I know somebody on our 'Other' site has some pages of the manual posted up.

http://www.T*Xc*u*.com/forums/showth...service+manual

I'm pretty sure you can figure out what letters the asterisks should actually be.

Good luck
Old 07-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Advanced

lol thanks, i get most of the install, just would of liked reassurance, and to help other azine members who decided to skip out on the educational experience, of installing and "doing it yourself" projects, while it is on a car they love. Then again some people like that, a professional is installing it, but they can't all be professionals so stay safe.