Which one is better?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005 | 04:07 PM
Instructor

Which one is better?

Between the A-Spec suspension and the Eibach Pro System, which is better and why?
Thanks
Old 06-23-2005 | 04:45 PM
VSA Rocks

Please define "better". Ride quality? Reduction of body roll?
Old 06-23-2005 | 04:52 PM
Racer

Haven't had any experience with the Eibach Pro System or the A-Spec Suspension, but I just installed some TIEN Basic Coilovers and I love them. I really like the drop and the slight handling improvement. I would highly suggest them. The ride quality is very close to stock and the drop height is adjustable unlike the A-spec. Baught it from MrHeelToe, give him a PM for the price
Old 06-23-2005 | 07:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LB-TSX
Between the A-Spec suspension and the Eibach Pro System, which is better and why?
Thanks
Since the Pro System has not been released and no one has tried it yet, there's no way to accurately answer your question at this time.

The only thing that can be stated with a degree of certainty is that the Pro System would lower your car more as it will provide the same drop as the Pro-Kit springs. A-spec would also lower your car, but some feel it is too conservative.

I guess since Eibach keeps delaying the release of this product, I would have to say the A-spec suspension is better b/c at least it's not vaporware and you can actually buy it.
Old 06-23-2005 | 11:42 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Originally Posted by AlterZgo
Since the Pro System has not been released and no one has tried it yet, there's no way to accurately answer your question at this time.

The only thing that can be stated with a degree of certainty is that the Pro System would lower your car more as it will provide the same drop as the Pro-Kit springs. A-spec would also lower your car, but some feel it is too conservative.

I guess since Eibach keeps delaying the release of this product, I would have to say the A-spec suspension is better b/c at least it's not vaporware and you can actually buy it.
Yeah, I think alot of us (me included) had ordered the pro-system however after delay after delay we were a little skepticle of its effectiveness. I know thats why I cancelled my order, I was a little nervous after all the delays.