Megan EZ Street Coilover max hight

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 03:50 PM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Megan EZ Street Coilover max hight

I'm in the market for some coilovers and I've been trying to make the right choice for my needs.

Here's whats important to me in my decision..

Price - doing this strictly for looks but better handling is a plus

Ride adjustment - just want somthing to lower my car no more than 1.5 inches but with an option to raise the car close to stock hieght.

Comfort - as close to stock as possible, yes I know this there is a tradeoff, that's why I say close as possible.

and that's it. Just want a lowered car thats still comfy for daily driving. So, can I get this with either of the two cheapest coilovers out there - Megan EZ Streets and Form and Function Type 1's?

And last but not least, how high can both of these coilover go? Looks like Form and Function will lower you no less than 1.5 inches and will never let you go back up to stock ride hieght?

And sounds like to me from this link, the Megan EZ Streets allow you to adjust back to stock hieght (will be helpful for road trips and snowy weather). Is this right? Anyone here with Megans, please answer. Because I believe I've researched her somewhere that Megans drops you a min of 1.5inches.

http://www.drivenbystyle.com/2009-20...g-p-36780.html

Thanks
Old 10-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Instigat0r
I'm in the market for some coilovers and I've been trying to make the right choice for my needs.

Here's whats important to me in my decision..

Price - doing this strictly for looks but better handling is a plus

Ride adjustment - just want somthing to lower my car no more than 1.5 inches but with an option to raise the car close to stock hieght.

Comfort - as close to stock as possible, yes I know this there is a tradeoff, that's why I say close as possible.

and that's it. Just want a lowered car thats still comfy for daily driving. So, can I get this with either of the two cheapest coilovers out there - Megan EZ Streets and Form and Function Type 1's?

And last but not least, how high can both of these coilover go? Looks like Form and Function will lower you no less than 1.5 inches and will never let you go back up to stock ride hieght?

And sounds like to me from this link, the Megan EZ Streets allow you to adjust back to stock hieght (will be helpful for road trips and snowy weather). Is this right? Anyone here with Megans, please answer. Because I believe I've researched her somewhere that Megans drops you a min of 1.5inches.

http://www.drivenbystyle.com/2009-20...g-p-36780.html

Thanks

Megan's will never get back to stock ride height, but somewhat close. They will go as low as 3 inches if you did desire that though. These coilover's compared to stock suspension is really about the same if not better depending on how low you go which will help with body roll. If you need any Assistance, we are a Distributor for them & also a Vendor on the Site. Let me know if you have any questions & I'll be glad to help. Thanks!