Skip barber...

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skip barber...

anyone on here ever take any of his schools??? race or driving? I want to take a few and want to see if any one has any comments....
Old 06-06-2005, 12:14 PM
send me a link to JDM??

I did... its awesome!! They do a great job. I took the driving school years and years ago when I first started driving and the racing school last year. It really expensive but its worth the money.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:17 PM
send me a link to JDM??

I just saw you live in Conn. You're gonna take it at Lime Rock? Love that raceway, I'm over there all the time. I grew up in NY, Poughkeepsie and my parents still live there so I grew up at that raceway. Its seriously an awesome raceway.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Racer

nice, I can't wait. I'm gonna take the 3 day driving school, then the car control clinic. If I can find the $$$ I want to go to race school there....
Old 06-06-2005, 12:44 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Originally Posted by TSX.Fury
I just saw you live in Conn. You're gonna take it at Lime Rock? Love that raceway, I'm over there all the time. I grew up in NY, Poughkeepsie and my parents still live there so I grew up at that raceway. Its seriously an awesome raceway.
wow... I just read that again and I thought I would point out that I used the word raceway way too much Ah well, I'm an idiot

(at least I beat everyone else to it )
Old 06-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Lodi, I haven't done anything with Skip Barber but I've done a few professional driving classes and I can honestly say it's the best performance mod you can make.

If I were in the government, I'd make everyone take a performance driving school before they could get their license. It's not about driving fast, it's about driving safely and learning the limits of your vehicle.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:27 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan Martin
Lodi, I haven't done anything with Skip Barber but I've done a few professional driving classes and I can honestly say it's the best performance mod you can make.

If I were in the government, I'd make everyone take a performance driving school before they could get their license. It's not about driving fast, it's about driving safely and learning the limits of your vehicle.
The wife and I are planning on taking those in a close future.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Apex Clipper

Originally Posted by Dan Martin

Not only that, but controlling your vehicle during at-the-limits driving/accident avoiding. Highly recommended...