Vibration/Roaring Like Sound on front end

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vibration/Roaring Like Sound on front end

Sup ya'll, I have a 2004 MR w/ Navi and somehow, I'm hearing this vibration type, growl on my front end when I steer and backing up out the driveway. I had my brakes and rotors inspected and they are supposedly good. I took it to the Acura dealership and they told me that it's normal for the car to sound like that. I mean, i'm no mechanic but I don't think a luxury line vehicle should sound like that; especially at 30,000 miles. It's an annoying sound. Like something is rubbing somewhere. I even let the technician sit in the car with me and then he heard it.

But then they called two hours later saying that the noise was normal and they didn't find anything wrong with it. Does anyone else have this problem on their 2004's? It's shocking I didn't hear that noise on the 2006 loaner I had. I'm trying to see if this Acura dealership is shady.

They even told me that driver seat shifting is normal because of weight sensors or some garbage. I even had them check out that airplane noise when you're accelerating on the highway.

They are no help! Any advice......